E-Squared Productions Reviews

E-Squared Productions 5
E-Squared Productions 6
E-Squared Productions 7

Lea · Getting married on 08/16/2026

Three words: THE ABSOLUTE BEST! We recently used E-Squared for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I had been to numerous events with Alex and his staff before but never a Mitzvah, so I was a little nervous and skeptical when I initially booked. Alex was honest, attentive, responsive and very calming leading up to the event. DJ James was super accommodating as he worked with us the day before the party to change up all the candlelighting ceremony songs. My initial skepticism and doubts were 100% misguided. The party was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - Alex (the best emcee of all time) continuously engaged the kids and the adults, and DJ James spun a great collection of music! From the Hora to the Nae Nae to the Freestyle set, we had it all!! Weeks after the party was over, people were still talking about how fantastic Alex and his team were. Alex made this important milestone for my daughter truly memorable and we will forever be grateful! Can't wait to work with Alex again for my younger daughter's Bat Mitzvah!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Nick · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Amazing team!

To say amazing experience is an understatement. The entire team involved helped with anything along the way! The wedding was amazing! The saxophonist was jaw-dropping awesome! He was so talented! Then the reception, Chris was an amazing emcee, he spoke enough and kept the crowd pumped! Before the party began we confirmed some details and I told him that we became instant best friends because he loves Matchbox Twenty just as much as I did. Once he knew that he understood our musical taste even more and made the night amazing! He was funny, entertaining, and never a bother! I can not express enough all of the positive that my guests, my husband and I felt that night. Chris and Nick the DJ you were amazing! Thank you, Kim for your endless communication with me! Anyone and everyone use this company!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Geraghty · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 101219

We used e squared for the dj for our wedding. We also had a photobooth and used evp for our video (we had rob). I can't give them enough complements. Everything was perfect. They were very professional. Alex asked me before he did anything throughout the night. The pacing of the wedding was perfect. Everyone had an amazing time. There was a perfect mix of new music and old music. I wouldn't have changed a single thing. A USB with the photo booth pics was handed to us that night. Rob (evp) was amazing. Rob was so hysterical and so much fun to have with us throughout the day. He took pictures throughout the day and send then to my dad which was really nice. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Matt · Married on 10/06/2019

So happy with the services. Thank you!

They made the party happen, so happy that they were able to get people up to dance. We had photography and DJ along with a photo booth (mirror). Such a great time. See you at the next party.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Bill

Bill S · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent job. top notch!

All the guys (and girls) at Esquared were fantastic from booking to the event itself! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Dennis Botelho · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding and family coming together

I have never had so much in my entire life. It was such an amazing journey to celebrate with a big bang

Sent on 10/10/2019

Chelsea Aronica · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

E2 and Alex as the Emcee were excellent! The dance floor was packed all night long. I always say the sign of a good party is when the music stops, the night is over and people are still on the dance floor. That is exactly how the night ended with E2 - many people still on the dance floor as the night ended. We didn’t want the music to stop! The entire night was perfect and so much fun and E2 had a major part in that!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Sally

Sally Rahman · Married on 09/27/2019

Exactly what I expected

Nick Petino and staff were just quality people and super professional and helpful. They took care of our needs and were able to blend our traditional arabic music with modern and old music perfectly. They definitely made our wedding of 60 feel like 100 which means it was a real party. Thank you so much for making our special day so magical ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/01/2019

Michelle Ciprello · Married on 08/30/2019

Outstanding

Esquared is a the best in the business. They did both my daughters communions and both of their sweet 16’s. They know how to keep the party going. Nick and Alex you guys did an outstanding job. Thank you soo much. Tori is still smiling.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Stavola-Ranalli · Married on 08/30/2019

Great staff, very professional throughout experience

We had a great experience using E-Squared productions for my daughters sweet 16, we used them for DJ, photography and video, they give you the best valve packages out there, also staff all around were very friendly and helpful to bring your event together. also very professional and fun during the party. I highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/24/2019

Kim and Chris 8/24/19

Alex and James were absolutely amazing. Their energy and attentive service was outstanding. We had a small wedding, with not many dancers but Alex took control and got people moving. Thank you for an amazing night!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Dana Opalek · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding- phenomenal work by Alex and the rest of ESquared!

Alex & ESquared were amazing from start to finish! Alex really knows how to entertain a crowd. Nick was our DJ and played all of the right songs to keep everyone dancing. Everyone loved their 4x6 photos! They did an amazing job applying our nautical theme to our seating board and graphics as well! The sparks were a special touch that made our night spectacular. Finally, we also enjoyed watching our video montage as well! We couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thanks everyone for making our night memorable!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Theresa Davis · Married on 08/12/2019

Excellent E-Squared

E-Squared is so amazing and so professional!! I would recommend them for any kind of event!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Steve Capece · Married on 07/23/2019

A very special evening

Just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary this past Sat, night. Our MC Alex along with his DJ Colin and video/photographer Bobby did an outstanding job and really made the night special. Very professional company and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

E2 was fun and entertaining all night long! Kept the guest on the dance floor

E2 was amazing! We had Chris and James they were great! Listened to all of our requests. Played all night and had our guest dancing the night away. They made sure to have my husband and me get on the dance floor as much as possible. We also had the percussionist who was incredible! It added a little something special. We also had the mirrored photobooth. Our guests loved the photobooth and there was a line all night! E2 is wonderful and provided an amazing experience for our wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jaclyn Garafola · Married on 06/28/2019

Loren's Sweet 16

Alex and his staff are truly the best entertainment for any event. I have piece of mind that they are going to do the best job. They take away the stress and anxiety that you have while planning a party. Great professional work ALWAYS :)

Sent on 07/05/2019
    E-Squared Productions 8
  • Janine

Janine Monroy · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I would like to thank Alex & his team from the bottom of my heart for really making my daughter Daniella’s sweet 16 the best night of her life yet. From start to finish they had the floor jumping with everyone. They are truly awesome from the MC to the DJ, dancers and photography all just got AMAZING!! There wasn’t a time that night when people weren’t dancing that’s how awesome they were. Everything I ask they did without me having to tell them again that night. Thank you Alex for letting me & my husband enjoy the night to watch the smile on my Daniella’s face, You and your team were on point with everything we ask we couldn’t thank you more. The party was over a month ago and Im still getting compliments on your performance. I couldn’t be happier with the out come thank you.
    I can’t wait to book you guys again for my other daughters up coming party !!!
    Xoxo

E-Squared Productions 21
    E-Squared Productions 22

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2019

Another Great Event with Esquared

Chris and guys were amazing! We danced the night away

Sent on 06/17/2019

Anthony · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded our high expectations

When we made the decision to go with Alex and E2 for our wedding, I knew we'd be getting the best of the best. Yet the job that was done was so much better than we could've ever imagined. Alex's interaction as MC kept the crowd dancing and alive the entire night. DJ Johnny Beez was on point with every song he played. The balance and variety of music was exceptional, keeping all ages of our party dancing all night. E2 has their great reputation for a reason, so if you're looking for the right people for your event look no further. From day 1 planning everything with them in our appointments and going back and forth over different options, to the day of our wedding dancing the entire night, we could not have asked for a better experience. We are extremely thankful for the amazing job that was done, and that we can look back on the biggest day of our lives with 0 issues because of them. Thank you guys for providing us with the time of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Danielle & Michael · Married on 06/01/2019

Danielle & Michaels Wedding

Thank you e-squared production for being apart of our special day. Alex you were an amazing mc getting everyone to dance and James you a great dj working with us before hand for our first dance song. Thank you for everything you both did for us.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Pure perfection

Nick and Chris were INCREDIBLE. 2 weeks later and people are still raving about our wedding. All thanks to these guys. I cannot thank them enough for making my dreams come true that day. Anytime I looked around to take it all in everyone was dancing . Literally EVERYONE! People I’ve seen sit for hours at weddings were up on the dance floor us. Everything I asked for and more they made it happen. By far the coolest photo booth ever and I can thank Nick for recommending the mirror because it was such a hit. I just want to relieve that night over and over! These guys truly made our day amazing and I can’t thank them enough. My husband said it best “ If you don’t have e-squared as your DJ, its not a wedding!” I love you guys so much thank you again for the most perfect day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Steven · Married on 05/31/2019

They made our event amazing and extra special

What a great experience we had with E Squared! The music was exactly what we wanted, the emcee was terrific, video phenomenal, photo booth and lights, all top notch. All of the gentlemen were total professionals and really nice as well!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    E-Squared Productions 23

Joseph Aranda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing mc and dj

Alex was on top of everything from the very beginning he was there every step of the way and made my and my brides night very special. We couldent have asked for a better night and loved every second

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding - January 2019

We had such an amazing time at our wedding. Alex and his crew were the best. We’ve been to multiple weddings and events with them and knew we needed them for our day.

All our guests were on the dance floor all night as were me and my husband.

The music made the night and it created memories we will never forget.

It was the most memorable day of our lives. Our friends and family continued to tell us what an amazing time they had and the music was such an important part of it.

We would definitely use these guys in the future for any parties we have.
    You will not regret choosing them!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Michele · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn’t ask for More.

Working with E-Squared Productions is always an exceptional experience. For my wedding it was even better then I had anticipated. Alex has an energy about him that is just magnetic and so extraordinary. There’s no one like him. If you want a garenteed good time for you and your guests, you need E- Squared Productions. Aside from Alex being exceptional, the DJ played jam after jame after jam. He sat with me pre-wedding and thoroughly went over the music style I would want played and was so outrageous on the wedding night. He had the entire room dancing the entire night. We also rented band pieces from Alex and they were SO talented, full of life, and brought so much fun and character to our wedding night. We are eternally grateful to Alex and his team. I’ll never forget how exceptional they were to us, before, during, and after our wedding. Wish we could do the wedding night all over again with them. They made it the best night ever !

Sent on 04/10/2019