E-Squared Productions Reviews

E-Squared Productions 5
E-Squared Productions 6
E-Squared Productions 7

Lea · Getting married on 08/16/2026

Three words: THE ABSOLUTE BEST! We recently used E-Squared for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I had been to numerous events with Alex and his staff before but never a Mitzvah, so I was a little nervous and skeptical when I initially booked. Alex was honest, attentive, responsive and very calming leading up to the event. DJ James was super accommodating as he worked with us the day before the party to change up all the candlelighting ceremony songs. My initial skepticism and doubts were 100% misguided. The party was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - Alex (the best emcee of all time) continuously engaged the kids and the adults, and DJ James spun a great collection of music! From the Hora to the Nae Nae to the Freestyle set, we had it all!! Weeks after the party was over, people were still talking about how fantastic Alex and his team were. Alex made this important milestone for my daughter truly memorable and we will forever be grateful! Can't wait to work with Alex again for my younger daughter's Bat Mitzvah!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Bill

Bill S · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent job. top notch!

All the guys (and girls) at Esquared were fantastic from booking to the event itself! Highly recommended!

Jaclyn Garafola · Married on 06/28/2019

Loren's Sweet 16

Alex and his staff are truly the best entertainment for any event. I have piece of mind that they are going to do the best job. They take away the stress and anxiety that you have while planning a party. Great professional work ALWAYS :)

Sent on 07/05/2019
    E-Squared Productions 8

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2019

Another Great Event with Esquared

Chris and guys were amazing! We danced the night away

Sent on 06/17/2019

Anthony · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded our high expectations

When we made the decision to go with Alex and E2 for our wedding, I knew we'd be getting the best of the best. Yet the job that was done was so much better than we could've ever imagined. Alex's interaction as MC kept the crowd dancing and alive the entire night. DJ Johnny Beez was on point with every song he played. The balance and variety of music was exceptional, keeping all ages of our party dancing all night. E2 has their great reputation for a reason, so if you're looking for the right people for your event look no further. From day 1 planning everything with them in our appointments and going back and forth over different options, to the day of our wedding dancing the entire night, we could not have asked for a better experience. We are extremely thankful for the amazing job that was done, and that we can look back on the biggest day of our lives with 0 issues because of them. Thank you guys for providing us with the time of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Danielle & Michael · Married on 06/01/2019

Danielle & Michaels Wedding

Thank you e-squared production for being apart of our special day. Alex you were an amazing mc getting everyone to dance and James you a great dj working with us before hand for our first dance song. Thank you for everything you both did for us.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Pure perfection

Nick and Chris were INCREDIBLE. 2 weeks later and people are still raving about our wedding. All thanks to these guys. I cannot thank them enough for making my dreams come true that day. Anytime I looked around to take it all in everyone was dancing . Literally EVERYONE! People I’ve seen sit for hours at weddings were up on the dance floor us. Everything I asked for and more they made it happen. By far the coolest photo booth ever and I can thank Nick for recommending the mirror because it was such a hit. I just want to relieve that night over and over! These guys truly made our day amazing and I can’t thank them enough. My husband said it best “ If you don’t have e-squared as your DJ, its not a wedding!” I love you guys so much thank you again for the most perfect day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Steven · Married on 05/31/2019

They made our event amazing and extra special

What a great experience we had with E Squared! The music was exactly what we wanted, the emcee was terrific, video phenomenal, photo booth and lights, all top notch. All of the gentlemen were total professionals and really nice as well!

E-Squared Productions 9

Joseph Aranda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing mc and dj

Alex was on top of everything from the very beginning he was there every step of the way and made my and my brides night very special. We couldent have asked for a better night and loved every second

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding - January 2019

We had such an amazing time at our wedding. Alex and his crew were the best. We’ve been to multiple weddings and events with them and knew we needed them for our day.

All our guests were on the dance floor all night as were me and my husband.

The music made the night and it created memories we will never forget.

It was the most memorable day of our lives. Our friends and family continued to tell us what an amazing time they had and the music was such an important part of it.

We would definitely use these guys in the future for any parties we have.
    You will not regret choosing them!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Michele · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn’t ask for More.

Working with E-Squared Productions is always an exceptional experience. For my wedding it was even better then I had anticipated. Alex has an energy about him that is just magnetic and so extraordinary. There’s no one like him. If you want a garenteed good time for you and your guests, you need E- Squared Productions. Aside from Alex being exceptional, the DJ played jam after jame after jam. He sat with me pre-wedding and thoroughly went over the music style I would want played and was so outrageous on the wedding night. He had the entire room dancing the entire night. We also rented band pieces from Alex and they were SO talented, full of life, and brought so much fun and character to our wedding night. We are eternally grateful to Alex and his team. I’ll never forget how exceptional they were to us, before, during, and after our wedding. Wish we could do the wedding night all over again with them. They made it the best night ever !

Sent on 04/10/2019

Steve Green · Married on 03/29/2019

Sweet Sixteen

A week later we’re still getting compliments on the performance! We couldn’t be happier, the best entertainment hands down

Sent on 04/05/2019
    E-Squared Productions 10
    E-Squared Productions 11
    E-Squared Productions 12

Giovanna Laurella · Married on 03/08/2019

The best in the business!!

The entertainment was truly spectacular from start to finish. Alex and his crew had the guests on the dance floor all night! My family and friends were so impressed and are still talking about how much fun they had at my party. Thank you E-Squared Productions for an amazing night we will never forget!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    E-Squared Productions 13

Todd Pedersen · Married on 03/06/2019

Amazing Party by E-Squared

E-squared did the most amazing job on my wife 40th Birthday party. I could not possibly have asked for a better crew, they were on time, polite, responsive, and professional. Beyond anything else they kept the entire party dancing and having fun, from amazing song choices to active engagement with our guests, they completely knocked it out of the park. There aren't enough words to express how pleased I was at the job they did. E-Squared is compeltly top notch and I will surely be using them again and recommend you do the same.

• Megan

megan castellano · Married on 02/17/2019

Destination wedding- amazing!

Alex (and Jackie) came to Punta Cana to entertain at my destination wedding. Alex has been working parties since my 13th birthday and I couldn't let my wedding pass without him. He had all 115 guests out of their seats the entire night. Family and friends have not stopped talking about how great the music and emcee were and how smart it was to bring him with us. THANK YOU x100 Alex, you made our wedding unforgettable. To many parties ahead, cheers!
    Love,
    The Castellano's

Sent on 03/18/2019
    E-Squared Productions 14
    E-Squared Productions 15
    E-Squared Productions 16
    E-Squared Productions 17

Eli Gentile · Married on 02/02/2019

E2 is the only way to go!

My family and I have been using e2 for all of our parties since I was about 10 years old. We just recently had Alex MC our engagement party and the music and everything was top notch, as usual! We’ll have to have him fly out for our destination wedding because we can always count on a good time with e2!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jessica Mazzarisi · Married on 02/01/2019

Alex is amazing !!!!!!

My husband and I couldn’t be happier. Alex and his staff far exceeded our expectations! I would recommend them to anyone. Every party they have done for us is better than the next. They made our wedding one to remember!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Diana

Diana Sansevera · Married on 12/01/2018

The absolute best!

E2 was the obvious/only choice for us ever since we saw how amazing they were at my cousins wedding. The lighting, music, step and repeat & photo montage were more then I ever could have imagined. The dance floor was packed all night long, and Alex was absolutely amazing. Thank you guys so much for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Cris · Married on 12/01/2018

Great team

Alex and his team were very professional and made our wedding a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Renee · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding service!

I’m a little late with this review as our wedding was in November. A few years ago I was at a wedding with music provided by Esquared Entertainment and immediately knew I wanted them for my wedding! Did not even bother to call other vendors as I knew Esquared was the way to go. I could not have been more pleased! They keep the crowd going! Each client receives a document with certain songs to play, certain songs not to play, and other areas throughout the night. Esquared is so amazing you don’t even a list to give them! The dance floor was filled throughout the entire evening! You will not regret choosing this company! I’m such a planner and gave Alex a few extra pages along with the document they give which honestly was not needed. They were so good and to my surprise, the ones that never dance, were on that dance floor all night!
    Don’t call other vendors! Esquared is the only way to go!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    E-Squared Productions 18
    E-Squared Productions 19
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Veneski · Married on 11/17/2018

Made our night epic!

Chris Ozone and the rest of the E squared production crew who worked our wedding on November 17th, 2018 we can not thank you enough for keeping our guests entertained all night long! Chris’s energy and enthusiasm as our MC exceeded our expectations! Our DJ, (I forget his name and I am so saddened by that :( ) kept our guests on the dance floor from start to finish. The only complaints we got from our guests was that our dance floor was not big enough for the amount of people that wanted to get up and dance to the great music. All we had to do was give them our genres of music and they made a great mix, which was even Grandmother and the toughest music critic approved! Our step and repeat was beautifully made and such a great addition to our wedding. We even had an impromptu dance party with our bridal party in front of it and was one of the highlights of my night!
    If you hire E squares productions for your occasion I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2018

philip · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

They absolutely made my wedding everyone had a blast they were on point in every aspect of what they do no one will be sitting at your special day with them alex is the best mc i have ever seen people came up to me all the time and say that was the best wedding ive been to in a long time not one bad song played they hit all genres that we wanted cant thank them enough for everything that they did

Sent on 12/15/2018

Christine · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing!

E2 was an obvious choice for our wedding day but they surpassed all expectations. James nailed our music taste and Chris kept the party going all night. We received so many compliments on the mix of music. Brianna designed a gorgeous seating chart for us as well as the lighting monograms to match everything else for our reception. Everyone that we worked with at E2 were incredibly professional, organized and easy going it made our planning so enjoyable. I could not thank them enough!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Dana · Married on 10/20/2018

our wedding 10/20/18

We had the BEST time ever at our wedding because of Alex G. and James! They both kept our dance floor packed the entire night. All of our guests are still telling us that they danced all night and it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding! Alex G. & James listened to every detail we requested and went above and beyond to make sure it was a night we could never forget. The entire team was professional, accommodating, and attentive. I would highly recommend and we can't wait to hire them again for future events!

Sent on 11/11/2018