Bradenton, FL 34203 Map · Phone number

About Specialty Events & Travel

We can plan your event - Any time. Any where. Weddings, Special Occasions, Fundraisers. Let Specialty Events & Travel plan your next event or wedding! Our professional staff can assist you with any and all details of your special event - no matter what the destination or location is. Located in Sarasota, FL. We can assist with the following: - local wedding planning and event planning services - corporate events or meetings - special events such as anniversary, birthdays or retirement parties - destination wedding and events - meetings and travel assistance

d7db5b8edf5ddf4d 1300311171243 Amy1
I0833
d7db5b8edf5ddf4d 1300311171243 Amy1

3 Reviews for Specialty Events & Travel

Karin · Married on 09/30/2011

I attended a four-day wedding spectacular this past week that was planned by Specialty Events & Travel. To describe the wedding and its various events in one word - wow. No detail was over-looked. Anju is the quintessential planner, and having been involved as a bridesmaid in each of the events over the course of the four days, everything went off without a hitch. I will definitely be hiring Specialty Events & Travel whenever I’m in need of a planner who knows her business, knows how to work effectively with vendors, and can make her job look easy. Thank you, Anju!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2011

We planned a destination wedding in Mexico, and being the control-junkie I am, thought we could do it on our own. As the guest list grew, however, we quickly realized it was not something we should do without help. That's when Anju stepped-in. She immediately took-over our negotiations with the hotel and helped get us a great rate for our guests. Then she helped organize all our guest travel details and made sure everyone had all their requests addressed. She took care of the airport transfers for all the guests -- handled the pick-up times, payments, etc -- I didn't have to do a thing. And she hired our transportation company for the reception. Knowing she was handling all those items allowed me to focus on the other aspects of the day without distraction. Her knowledge and connections made our need to use foreign vendors much less stressful, as we knew we were getting reliable service. She was always pleasant and patient with my questions, and remained available to assist with other aspects as needed. When it came to the actual days before the wedding, many people commented that I didn't look stressed at all. Without a doubt, Anju and Specialty Events & Travel helped make it so.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Geetha · Married on 09/30/2011

I recently attended a destination wedding that was planned by this company. They took care of all our travel and hotel accomodations, and the service was excellent. They also planned the entire affair which spanned 4 days. There were several receptions, dinners, activities and of course the wedding - which I will say, was the most spectacular wedding I have ever attended. The bride was a very dear friend of mine and I know she didn't have unlimited funds to spend. What she got for the money she spent was unbelievable and lavish! We were all so impressed by this company (their attention to detail, professionalism, ability to negotiate with vendors to get top services at great prices, etc.) that a group of 20 of of us are having them plan a dream vacation to South Africa for us in 2013. Would highly recommend Specialty Events and Travel. Ask for Mrs. Anju Lynn - amazing job!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Specialty Events & Travel FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• Rica's Cakes
    Rica's Cakes Wedding Cakes

What a pleasure it was to work with Anju of Specialty Events. She and her team stayed on top of everything by making it very easy for me to contact them for each delivery. When I arrived at the venue, someone was there to greet me and take me to exactly where the cake needed to be. I truly appreciate her organization and hard work she puts into all of her events. You couldn't ask for a better event planner.

• Andy Martin Photography
    Andy Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the great honor to work with "Specialty Events" recently. It was my first experience and I have to say that I was completely blown away. Let me put it this way.... As a photographer I am inspired a great deal by the ambience and atmosphere of what I am shooting. "Specialty Events" created a splendidly awesome setting for my clients. Every detail was well thought out and clever. At every turn there was something that I had never seen before. You can tell that there was a lot of heart put into the details and preparations. What a fun evening that was. Thanks guys for being so awesome.

• Andy Martin Photography