Simply Sunshine Events

Hoboken, NJ View map

Simply Sunshine Events is a luxury, full-service wedding planning and design company based in the Northern New Jersey and New York City areas. With over 15 years of experience, they have been commended for taking a personal, thoughtful, organized and creative approach to the weddings that they produce. They take the guesswork and uncertainty out of the event planning process so their clients are able to enjoy their experience and have a memorable and fun event.

Lindsay Jani, the owner of Simply Sunshine Events, and her team produce a select number of events every year which enables them to build personal relationships with their clients. Simply Sunshine Events offers Full Event Planning and Event Design packages that include, but are not limited to, the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timeline creation
  • Venue sourcing
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Vendor management
  • Event design and styling
  • Event production
  • On site management on the day-of your event
  • Destination event planning

Areas Covered
This wedding planning and design company is based out of Hoboken, New Jersey. They work on weddings in the New Jersey, New York City, Hudson Valley, Hamptons and Philadelphia areas as well as worldwide destinations.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Desiree
    Desiree Married on 12/08/2019

Lindsay, sent from heaven!

I found Lindsay on Weddingwire and quickly contacted her. After our initial consult with her, my now husband and I knew immediately that she was the one. I don't think our wedding could have turned out more perfect. I think what I appreciated the most was that she was realistic with us. She stuck to our budget and whenever we had ideas, she would consider them and be real with us, show us options, or explained how we would be able to achieve what we wanted. I'm very much a DIY bride and have many skills that she let me apply to the wedding (normally she would do these herself, but we established so much trust in each other that she knew I could handle it well). Absolutely every vendor she proposed was a hit. She calmed me down so much and took over any little thing that overwhelmed me. I'm happy to say that after all of this, I get to call Lindsay a true friend!
    Jenna R. Married on 03/09/2019

Simply Sunshine Events is amazing!

My husband and I were both working full time and knew we needed a Wedding Planner as we would never have been able to do it all ourselves. Simply Sunshine Events was on the recommended vendor list at our venue and once I went to her website I knew we would love to use her. Lindsay took the time to get to know both of us in order to create a unique design for our wedding. We loved all of the ideas she came up with and her vendor recommendations! She also was a tremendous help with all the little details leading up to our wedding and coordinating with all of our vendors, so we had to do as little as possible! On our wedding day, the design that Lindsay created was stunning and it was so amazing to see everything come together! We had tons of guests tell us and our families they have never seen such beautiful decor and table settings before. Not only was our design amazing, Lindsay had every detail day of coordinated and not once was anything out of place. She kept everything running smoothly all day and night and we honestly could not have imagined our wedding without her! We are so thankful for Simply Sunshine Events!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 08/17/2018

Best Decision We Made!

From the very first phone call, Lindsay of Simply Sunshine Events was an absolute joy to work with! Her upbeat, can-do attitude made planning the wedding of our dreams not only possible, but enjoyable and as stress-free as wedding planning goes. We truly embraced her guidance and advice throughout the months (18 to be exact!) leading up to our wedding and we are so glad we did! Lindsay took the time to not only understand what we were looking for in our wedding, but also to understand us as a couple. She is one of the most intuitive planners out there and has a magical way about her where she knows exactly what you want even if you don't know it yourself. Lindsay is a rarity as she is both an artist and insanely organized. She is a master of design and can craft up some of the prettiest tablescapes you have ever seen, all the while making the logistics look like a walk in the park. As a self-proclaimed control freak, it was truly a breath of fresh air finding that time and time again Lindsay was always 3 steps ahead of me. With Lindsay, it felt like we were able to take part in all of the fun and exciting parts of planning a wedding without the daunting behind-the-scenes work. The name says it all, planning a wedding with Lindsay is "simply sunshine" and the best decision we made!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

26 photos · 04/16/2016
  • Ryan & Caitlin
    28 photos · 10/19/2014

Laura Clare Laura Clare Wedding Florists

Unbelievably organized and efficient planner. Knows her clients and knows how to pull off the event of your dreams!

The Specialists Entertainment, Inc. The Specialists Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

Lindsay at Simply Sunshine Events takes the stress away from brides and grooms by handling the day-to-day details that can overwhelm the wedding planning process. Lindsay and her team are energetic professionals who strive to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of their clients. We have worked with Simply Sunshine Events on multiple occasions, and in all occasions they have helped to strengthen the synergy between vendors and ensure smooth, natural operation during the event. Lindsay’s team covers every aspect of the wedding day so brides and grooms can focus on what the celebration should truly be about – getting married!

Adam Leffel Productions Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Lindsay Jani is the most attentive planner we work with. For each special day, her detailed approach makes her client and the lives of her vendors seamless as we collectively work towards the big moment. Lindsay follows up quickly, sets standards, lets professionals do what they do best, and most importantly protects her clients interests! I would highly recommend Lindsay to any client look to ease the burden of planning any size event.

Hoboken Hoboken, NJ, 07030
2018556089

Meetings by appointment
Location of (Simply Sunshine Events)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding