Reveled Events & Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Reveled Events & Design LLC is a wedding planning business based in Pine Brook, New Jersey, that also serves the Northern New Jersey areas. Yasemin Hakimi, who is the owner of the business, was inspired to enter the wedding planning industry after suffering from an extremely disorganized and stressful wedding planning experience. Yasemin gained a great deal of experience in the industry working with hotels and planning different ethnic wedding celebrations. Now, her business specializes in delivering personalized planning services that make planning any kind of wedding enjoyable.

Reveled Events & Design can offer minimal planning services all the way up to full-service coordination and design. The full-service option takes care of every wedding planning detail. Other packages invite couples to work with them on handling some of their needs like working with the venue’s in-house coordinator while Yasemin works with the style details like florals and calligraphy. Day-of coordination options are also available, and couples are more than welcome to create a custom package to perfectly suit their needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Design Idea Platform
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Martinia
    Martinia H. Married on 04/23/2022

Is this a thing?

Yasmine and MJ are angels from above to be able to deal with my difficult but not so difficult behind. The level of trust I had from day one made this the most stress free experience and my wedding day was better than I dreamed. I’d do it all again just to work with them. The best out there. I wish I could give them 50 stars
    Jay C. Married on 04/21/2022

Trust. This. Team.

Yasemin and her crew know their business!! When we first met her, I asked her for a wedding that would leave the guests amazed. Not only did they deliver, but EXCEEDED my request. My friends and family were not only amazed, but after the wedding and to this day, people are STILL TALKING about how fun and incredible the wedding was!!

Her team handled our wedding like clockwork. They worked like secret service and everyone on her team was aware of EVERYTHING that was going on. There was constant communication amongst each other so my wife and I could just sit back and enjoy the day.

This team is passionate about what they do. They have excellent relationships with their vendors and they work with you to create a vision and help you get what you want (and even things you didnt know you wanted, lol). If you trust their expertise, be open to their suggestions, and let them handle the stressful stuff, you WILL enjoy your event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Yasemin Hakimi
Yasemin Hakimi
Owner & CEO

Hi! it’s me Yasemin- For those who don’t know, I launched Reveled Events & Design about 3 years ago. I have been planning & coordinating events for almost 10 years. Coming from corporate america (planning events) it came with its own set of challenges as any business owner would know (especially during the pandemic!) but the rewards definitely outweigh those obstacles. I’m beyond blessed with all that God has given me❤️ I look forward to meeting you and making your special day as amazing as you!

MaryJane  P. Fitzgerald
MaryJane P. Fitzgerald
Lead Wedding Coordinator

MaryJane (aka MJ) - this beauty started with me a year ago in 2019 with a fierce passion for event planning especially weddings. We met during the height of the pandemic and with all of the craziness happening in the events world she held her own and kept me sane. She now works for me full time and I couldn’t be happier to have someone so hardworking by my side. If you can’t find me - feel free to message her!

Hi, my name is MJ! I am a Wedding Coordinator at Reveled Events and Design, I studied at NYAID and have always had a passion for Event planning! So happy to be a part of Yasemin's Company! She is the best Wedding planner and designer ever! I am so excited to meet you and hopefully be a part of your special day!

Gabi
Gabi
Day of Coordinator

Gabriella (aka Gabi) - this sweet old soul joined about 9 months ago in 2020. She is tiny and mighty and she just gets things done. Her driven personality and kindness makes me so happy she is a part of the team💗

330 Changebridge Road Ste 101 Pine Brook, NJ Towaco, NJ, 07058
Location of (Reveled Events & Design)
330 Changebridge Road Ste 101 Pine Brook, NJ, 07058