• Deals 1

About Reveled Events & Design

Reveled Events & Design is a wedding planning business based in Towaco, New Jersey, that also serves the Northern New Jersey areas. Yasemin Hakimi, who is the owner of the business, was inspired to enter the wedding planning industry after suffering from an extremely disorganized and stressful wedding planning experience. Yasemin gained a great deal of experience in the industry working with hotels and planning different ethnic wedding celebrations. Now, her business specializes in delivering personalized planning services that make planning any kind of wedding enjoyable.

Reveled Events & Design can offer minimal planning services all the way up to full-service coordination and design. The full-service option takes care of every wedding planning detail. Other packages invite couples to work with them on handling some of their needs like working with the venue’s in-house coordinator while Yasemin works with the style details like florals and calligraphy. Day-of coordination options are also available, and couples are more than welcome to create a custom package to perfectly suit their needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis
img 0372 51 1030493

10 Reviews for Reveled Events & Design

Johanny Witkowski · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Engagement Party

Yasemin is absolutely wonderful. Words can’t describe what a memorable, pleasurable and hoe perfect of an experience she made our wedding planning experience! From start to finish, Yasemin offered her expertise and guidance and was with me every step of the way. I was able to enjoy my engagement party without any stress and for that I am forever grateful! I can’t wait to work with Yasemin again on our upcoming wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking wedding/party planning needs!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia Holland · Married on 06/22/2019

So grateful for yasemin!

Where do I begin! Yasemin was such a life saver before and during our wedding day - hands down one of the best investments we made to make it the greatest day of our lives.

Yasemin and I first met about 2 months prior to my wedding day since I hired her specifically for day of coordination and we spoke for 2 hours plus. Yasemin wanted to know every detail of our upcoming day so that she could ensure all of those details went according to plan and that it was all perfectly executed. She also took the time to get to know me and who I was and what I liked and how my now husband and I met - an important yet not so common attribute!

From then on Yasemin was present at all of the vendor meetings, helping to reach out to them whenever we needed to get something done, and making sure everyone was on the same page in terms of timeline, details, etc. She also helped to organize my massive and complicated family the night before at the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding for all of the photos and more! A feat that not many people could do!

All in all I am so grateful that I found Yasemin - everyone raved about her and her work and we would recommend her highly to anyone interested in wedding planning services. Best investment you will make!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Award

Reveled Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1