Reveled Events & Design Reviews

Reveled Events & Design 5
  • Carla

Carla Pants · Getting married on 10/17/2020

An Angel!!

I met Yasemin while I was walking around a bridal expo, completely overwhelmed. I think she noticed the fear in my face and pulled me aside just to talk. We immediately clicked! I am so grateful for her. I was lost in the whole wedding process (what to do, what to expect, etc). She has put my mind at ease throughout every step of the way! She’s been absolutely fantastic with finding vendors and negotiating so we can stay within our budget! I am so happy she pulled me aside that day and I know come our wedding day (October 17, 2020) everything will go smoothly because she’ll be there, overlooking even the smallest of details!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Johanny Witkowski · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Engagement Party

Yasemin is absolutely wonderful. Words can’t describe what a memorable, pleasurable and hoe perfect of an experience she made our wedding planning experience! From start to finish, Yasemin offered her expertise and guidance and was with me every step of the way. I was able to enjoy my engagement party without any stress and for that I am forever grateful! I can’t wait to work with Yasemin again on our upcoming wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking wedding/party planning needs!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Andrea Perrucci · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Wedding Planner

Yasemin helped us plan our wedding from beginning to end. She helped us pick a venue and vendors and kept our wedding on track. She was also there the day of and took care of everything. We honestly didnt need to worry about a thing and we were able to completely enjoy the day and all of our guests. I would recommend Yasemin to anyone thinking about hiring an event planner. She was absolutely amazing while being fun, easy going and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Jess

Jessica Spoll Photography · Married on 09/07/2019

A great vendor to work with

Yasemin at Reveled Events was such a joy to work with. As the photographer, it's SO helpful to have a planner look out for me and make sure I can do my job to the fullest. From helping me clean up the getting ready room for photos, to making sure I got all the shots on my list, she was such an incredibly helpful person to have around. She's also a total sweetheart and amazing at what she does. I'd love to work with Yasemin again and would recommend her to any couple in need of a planner!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Reveled Events & Design 6
    Reveled Events & Design 7
    Reveled Events & Design 8

Anastasia Brown · Married on 09/07/2019

Most amazing wedding planner in NJ

Thank god for Yasemin was the running theme on my wedding day and the week after. Without her it would have been a disaster and so many running would have gone wrong. Instead my wedding was a stress free fairy tale that people are still talking about 2 weeks later. Yasemin was there as helping hand, stylist, and friend. She helped me make decision the entire 9 months when I was second guessing myself, stress out to her so I didn't have to bother my friends & family, and helped me design a Pinterest perfect wedding that looks like it came out of a Hallmark movie. She also helped us find and negotiate with vendors. Her expertise more than paid for her fee. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the planning process, do everything I thought was fun, and leave the rest to her. Most importantly enjoy my entire wedding day because I knew she had it all under control. My husband and I had a more non-traditional style but still wanted it to feel like a wedding. Yasemin took that in stride and helped us execute our vision exactly how we wanted. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner you definitely should, and if you are in the NJ or Philly area you should hire Yasemin.

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Reveled Events & Design 9
    Reveled Events & Design 10
  • Kelly

Kelly Bossard · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Event Coordinator Imaginable!

Yasemin at Revealed is an absolute artist and a master of organization and coordination. She took our vague idea of a "prohibition era gala" and spun it into an epic and elegant even beyond our wildest dreams. Every detail was meticulously handled. I told Yasemin I pretty much just wanted to show up at my party and have everything done, and she made that happen, keeping me appropriately involved when I needed to be.
    Our guests are still posting pics and gushing about the "party of the century" 2 weeks later!
    Yasemin is trustworthy, detail-oriented, an absolute pleasure to work with, and a true magician. I can't wait for an excuse to hire her again!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Holland · Married on 06/22/2019

So grateful for yasemin!

Where do I begin! Yasemin was such a life saver before and during our wedding day - hands down one of the best investments we made to make it the greatest day of our lives.

Yasemin and I first met about 2 months prior to my wedding day since I hired her specifically for day of coordination and we spoke for 2 hours plus. Yasemin wanted to know every detail of our upcoming day so that she could ensure all of those details went according to plan and that it was all perfectly executed. She also took the time to get to know me and who I was and what I liked and how my now husband and I met - an important yet not so common attribute!

From then on Yasemin was present at all of the vendor meetings, helping to reach out to them whenever we needed to get something done, and making sure everyone was on the same page in terms of timeline, details, etc. She also helped to organize my massive and complicated family the night before at the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding for all of the photos and more! A feat that not many people could do!

All in all I am so grateful that I found Yasemin - everyone raved about her and her work and we would recommend her highly to anyone interested in wedding planning services. Best investment you will make!

Sent on 07/15/2019

M Arcs · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Working with Yasemin from Reveled Events & Design was awesome. She has such an eye for detail and made our day picture perfect. Can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Amy Crane · Married on 07/27/2018

Excellent Experience and Service!

My event was everything I imagined it would be and more thanks to Reveled E&D! The team put in extensive time and hard work as well as creative ideas to make sure my vision came to life while keeping the whole process as stress-free as possible. I had such a wonderful and pleasant experience and would definitely use them for future events!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Matt Corodim · Married on 06/22/2018

Wonderful Experience!

My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Yasemin a few months ago. My fiance was adamant about having a day of coordinator for our wedding and I thought it would be a waste of money. A month before our wedding, she sat down with us and put together a timeline and basically took control with the venue and our vendors until the end of the wedding. She was on point with everything. She even broke up a fight between a few members of our bridal party..we had no idea about any of it until after the wedding. She stayed until the very end and just made our lives so much easier and stress free. Everyone was able to enjoy the wedding. It makes sense to me now as to having a wedding planner..why spend so much money and energy just to see it fall apart the day of the wedding? If I could have gone back in time, I would have just hired her from the very begining to plan out everything! If you are thinking of a wedding planner, you wont be disappointed with her! Thanks again Yasemin!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nicole M. · Married on 04/20/2018

Wedding Planner

My husband and I decided to renew our vows about 6 months ago for our 15 year anniversary. Our first wedding was small as we couldn’t afford much back then so I wanted something big and lavish. I couldnt believe how much wedding trends changed and felt overwhelmed..I knew I needed a wedding planner and Yasemin was recommended to me from a friend and it was the BEST DECISION we made. She sat with me from the beginning and listened to me with everything. I honestly felt like we were friends for years. She made sure I stayed on budget and executed my vision flawlessly. She stayed with me thru the wedding and made sure nothing went wrong. Hiring her was the best decision I made. You won’t regret working with her! Thank you Yasemin!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Aggie Smith · Married on 02/17/2018

All I have to say is OMG!!!

I have to say Yasmine was so professional and so on point. She totally got my point of view and made my Wedding a reality. Honestly, I was amazed at what she can do... She is so creative... It's like she was in my head... I thought I could do this on my own but thank God for Yasmine.. She saved the day!!! and I am so greatful... Awsome time... Thank you!!

Thanky ou so much.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Tulay Cagatay · Married on 07/04/2017

Outstanding service

We cannot thank Reveled Events enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!!! My husband and I could not have been happier with the wedding setup and how it turned out.

From beginning to end, it was truly an amazing experience, with very personalised service. Yasmine and her team went above and beyond to deliver everything we wanted and more!
    She was present and followed up through all the process from day one. She took the extra mile and stayed untill the last minute of the wedding to make sure everything was going well and as planned. We would recommend Reveled Events all the way!

Again, a BIG THANK YOU for the beautiful memories!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jenny Colucci · Married on 05/12/2017

The Littlest Details Mattered

Yasemin went above and beyond in every detail. She took everything I said into consideration when helping to plan my event. The littlest thing like the color of the cake matching the invitation we sent made everything come together perfectly! I was able to enjoy my day without the stress of making sure every detail was taken care of. Yasemin did it all for me! I don’t know that I could do another event with out her. We joked that she knew what I wanted before I wanted it!

Sent on 12/18/2018