Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness

When you're unsure of where to start and what to do next, we break down the wedding planning process into manageable steps.

We encourage you to allow your priorities to ground you and serve as a guide.

We organize your expectations, thoughts, worries, and dreams about your wedding day into a detailed, yet easy to communicate format.

We create a timeline that supports the chill energy you envision for the day while also ensuring you walk down the aisle on time.

We collaborate with your vendors to execute your wedding day vision as a team.

We look for creative solutions and are committed to offering options and choices, for a wedding day that feels easy and uniquely yours.

honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness offers month of wedding planning and coordination and full service wedding planning and everything in between. We also offer bridal wellness coaching services, to support your physical and emotional well being, allowing you to enjoy the experience of wedding planning in a positive way.

jeanettebrian wedding 9 21 414 51 1335037 160268494699186

Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness

• Andrea

Andrea R. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

A must-hire wedding planner who makes you feel bride-ZEN

Sarah is the most amazing wedding planner!! I had contacted Sarah with a challenge... we got engaged at the beginning of Covid quarantine in Spring 2020 and wanted to get married Summer 2020 (Crazy. I know.) So with the whole world essentially shut down and the future of weddings TBD, Sarah was there calm as can be ready to take on the challenge with grace! With the most amazing patience and partnership, Sarah assisted me in quickly finding a dress (probably the hardest part on a 3 month timeline) and creatively planning an elegant backyard wedding in the Astoria neighborhood of NYC. She is SO SO organized and with her vast experience in hospitality, events and weddings, she knew everything we needed on our timeline & checklist to throw an upscale backyard wedding out of a 1 BR condo in the city! AND -- just when we thought we had everything under control -- the uncontrollable weather became a problem -- we were in the path of Hurricane rains. Just 3 days before the wedding, Sarah professionally maneuvered getting ALL of the vendors to change the date to one day later delivering the most perfect day of the entire summer with 0% chance of rain. Sarah is a must-hire... wedding was stress free, gorgeous and she was there every step of the way and a true support and partner.

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Lianna

Lianna S. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

My 2020 Pandemic Wedding Planning Hero!

I’ve been working with Sarah Prinz since January 2020 and she has helped me plan my big wedding, postpone it, and pivot our original into a micro-wedding so we could still get legally married during a global pandemic. I could write a novel on how amazing Sarah is, but in the interest of brevity I will pick my three favorite qualities about her as a planner and why I could not imagine planning my wedding without her.

1. Attention to detail - I thought I had my wedding pretty much all planned shortly after getting engaged but little did I know I was so wrong. Sarah built a comprehensive timeline for our dream wedding, and then when the pandemic started we had to modify our plans. Still wanting to get married on our original date, Sarah made sure we had everything in place to have our dream day. From helping develop the menu, to coordinating vendors, selecting design elements and implementing COVID-19 safety measures, there was not a detail that went overlooked by Sarah. Sarah paid special attention to all of the little details that were important to us, including my MOH who played our ceremony music and a custom neon sign we had made for the reception, and made sure they were executed flawlessly. Sarah is someone you can trust to make sure that no detail goes overlooked for your wedding day.

2. Professionalism - Our micro-wedding was held at a small local restaurant that doesn’t do a lot of events. Sarah was so professional in all of her communications with the restaurant, even when they pushed back on our floor plan and demanded a room rental fee after ensuring we wouldn’t be charged for one. Sarah always remained calm, polite, and upbeat in her communications with the restaurant and was so helpful in choosing which battles to fight. I don’t know how I could have worked with an inexperienced venue without Sarah’s expertise and guidance.

3. Compassion - While planning a wedding during a pandemic, I think it’s natural to feel stressed and overwhelmed with all of the unknown. Sarah has been so understanding throughout wedding planning and has helped me work on ways to de-stress and enjoy this important milestone in my life. When you have to follow social distancing guidelines and mask mandates are in place, it’s hard for your wedding to feel like that special celebratory day you always imagined. Sarah has worked with so many brides during this pandemic so far that she “gets it” even when friends and family don’t seem to. Sarah also genuinely invests herself in each wedding she plans and takes the time to get to know you and what’s important to you and your spouse-to-be. I would encourage everyone I know - if you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, do it!! And with the investment you’re putting in, hire Sarah, since she will invest in you.

When we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19, my expectations towards getting married in 2020 dropped and I changed my attitude towards the wedding to “it is what it is”. So much felt out of our control but we still wanted to get married, and Sarah made sure that would happen. Little did I know, Sarah would plan the best day of my life, which far exceeded my expectations for our 2020 pandemic wedding. Everything including the cake, food, flowers, music, photography, and transportation all came together perfectly. I am so thankful to Sarah for planning the micro-wedding of our dreams and I can’t wait to work with her again for our big wedding in November 2021!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    Location of (honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness)