Post Office Box 324, Mars, PA 16046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Simply Perfect Weddings

Simply Perfect Weddings is a boutique wedding planning firm serving the Greater Pittsburgh area and surrounding counties. We provide personalized planning, design, and coordination services. We specialize in complete wedding management for the modern bride who is looking for the ultimate pampering experience!

Please feel free to visit our website for more information regarding our services.
Follow Simply Perfect Weddings on

Design2lightsmall
DSC0019

17 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings

Erica · Married on 07/07/2012

Sumer with Simply Perfect Weddings is a planning genius! There is not a detail that she won't cover. We hired Sumer for full planning services as an out of town couple and we are so grateful we did. Our day was covered and we could rest assured knowing she would take care of absolutely everything! So professional and such a sweetie! I am definitely going to miss our meetings at Starbucks! I would definitely hire Sumer for full planning or even day of planning. Just having her around makes the day run so smooth. Thanks, Sumer!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Alison · Married on 06/23/2012

As an out-of-state bride, I knew I would need help planning my wedding, so I interviewed multiple planners in the Pittsburgh area. Sumer of Simply Perfect Weddings was the absolute standout, and I could not be more happy with her work. In fact, I was so pleased with her help that my sister, who was planning a wedding at the same time, also hired Sumer! Sumer was able to work with my schedule to set up vendor meetings. I also loved how much she respected my ideas and really worked as an advocate on my behalf when dealing with vendors. She brings a great deal of industry knowledge to the table and has great vendor recommendations. Last but not least, she is a true joy to work with on a personal level. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Meagan · Married on 05/19/2012

Sumer could do a lot of things, she could work for the White House, she could re-organize NASA, she could direct Hollywood movies-but lucky for all of us- she does what she loves and is a wedding planner. Hands down Sumer is one of the most dedicated, organized, and talented people I have ever had the privileged to work with. She made our day-literally. If you're reading this and have any doubts who to pick then look no further. Sumer keeps a binder just for you-from that she builds your wedding with your style and your budget. For our wedding she created a multi-page itinerary and I had nothing to worry about for my day which was huge! We were from out of town and once a month for about 8 months we would be on the phone with her making sure every detail was covered. Both my husband and I had high standards and she exceeded all of them-she even figured out how to get a tent frame indoors! I highly recommend getting the full package it's worth every penny that we paid.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Simply Perfect Weddings FAQ

Real Weddings

• Pittsburgh DJ Company
    Pittsburgh DJ Company Wedding DJs

As a working DJ, I see all types of weddings, but I always notice a distinct difference when I work with Sumer.... not only does everything look beautiful, but the bride and groom even seem more relaxed! And why shouldn't they be? It's their big day and Sumer has every detail covered for them. Plus, she emails me directions to the facility, an itinerary for the evening, and is a genuine pleasure to work with. I know she puts in a lot of work for these weddings and it definitely shows! If you are looking for a wedding planner; she would be the only one I recommend. Dean McAfee Owner, Pittsburgh DJ Company

• Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service
    Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Absolutely incredible in every way. If you want a wedding coordinator, then look no further. Talk about peace of mind at a wedding!!! Always great to work with as well!

• Leeann Marie Photography, LLC
    Leeann Marie Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Sumer is always working extremely hard to know the latest and greatest in the wedding industry. You can trust her to provide excellent advice and a high-level of organization! - Leeann Marie

• Post Office Box 324 Mars, 16046 See on map