Kathryn Rose Event Company

Candler, NC View map Visit website
$4,125 Package Price

$4,125 Package Price

Kathryn Rose Event Company is a wedding planning and coordination company located in Asheville, North Carolina. Owner Kathryn Tremaine has a passion for creating flawless events and has ample experience in the hospitality industry. Today, Kathryn and their dedicated team can plan your event in several locations, including Western North Carolina and Eastern Tennessee. They are thrilled to craft your occasion and provide a range of packages to say "I do."

Kathryn Rose Event Company specializes in event management, design, and coordination. This talented team offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. Depending on your package, you may receive to-do lists, vendor referrals, timelines, and other quality services. This team also has experience planning several weddings, including elopements, destination, religious, and eco-friendly weddings. These coordinators look forward to meeting you and planning your wedding one step at a time.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,125

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah K. Married on 10/09/2022

Truly outstanding!

Katy was phenomenal to work with! She was exceptionally organized and made the planning smooth and efficient (her spreadsheets and organizers were a lifesaver). I greatly appreciated her coordination with vendors in the month leading up to our wedding - it made the whole process so easy! On the day of, Katy and her assistant managed every detail and were such a great support to have. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Katy and her team!
    Krystal R. Married on 09/24/2022

The best around!

Katy was incredible!! She was very communicative, easy to work with, very organized and did everything we had asked and more!
    She helped with the schedule, organizing and communicating with our vendors, checked in often and offered great advice all throughout the process.
    If you’re looking for a professional to help you along every step of the way with your wedding planning, Katy is the one for you!

Kathryn Rose Event Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Krystal! You and Chris were a dream to work with and your day came together SO beautifully!
  • illustration stars

Team

Katy  Tremaine
Katy Tremaine
Owner | Lead Planner

I'm Katy! I'm the owner & lead planner with Kathryn Rose Event Co. I started my business in 2021 after spending the last decade showing and assisting planners up and down the east coast. When I'm not planning or running my business, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my partner, friends, and pets. I'm a Pittsburgh native and I obtained my BS in Hospitality & Tourism Management with an emphasis in Event Planning from West Viginia University (let's go mountaineers!).

Planning is my passion and I love having the oportunity to bring my clients' dream weddings to life. I'd love to chat more with you to find out how I can play a part in your special day!

Western NC, Eastern TN, Upstate SC, & West Virginia Candler, NC, 28801
Location of (Kathryn Rose Event Company)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding