This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Event Coordination
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

On WeddingWire since 2019

Welcome to Kristen Kane Events, your premier Pittsburgh wedding planner and event curator! Elevate your celebrations with our expert services designed to transform your special moments into unforgettable experiences. Whether you're envisioning a dream wedding or planning a milestone celebration, Kristen Kane Events is here to bring your vision to life.

Immerse yourself in a world where every detail reflects your unique story or embodies your company's personal style and brand. With a wealth of experience, our team has successfully orchestrated hundreds of weddings and events, leaving a trail of delighted clients.

Serving the greater Pittsburgh area, Kristen Kane Events specializes in Full-Service Wedding Planning and Coordination, Partial Wedding Planning and Coordination, and Month of Wedding Management packages. Our offerings extend beyond weddings to include tailored packages for social, corporate, and non-profit events. Whatever your occasion, we adapt to your needs, ensuring a seamless and personalized experience.

Are you recently engaged and ready to embark on the journey of planning your dream wedding? Perhaps you're gearing up to celebrate a significant work or life milestone. Reach out to Kristen Kane Events and share your vision with us. We can't wait to turn your dreams into reality!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Kristen Kane Events is highly recommended by multiple reviewers as a wedding coordinator. Clients praise Kristen for her attention to detail, organization, and helpfulness throughout the wedding planning process. She is described as professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. Many reviewers mention that Kristen's expertise and coordination helped to make their wedding day run smoothly, allowing them to relax and enjoy the moment. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Kristen Kane Events for stress-free and well-organized weddings.

Review summary

Powered by AI

D
David A. Sent on 01/23/2024

Amazing attention to detail

Kristen and her team's attention to detail allowed my husband and I to enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding! She is available to answer any and all questions and handle any issue that may crop up last minute. Our cookie table was a work of art, no detail was left unattended from start to finish. I never imagined that we would have the ability to spend so much time with our family and friends, we thank Kristen and Sara for that!
Claire
Claire T. Sent on 12/18/2023

Exceptional!

Kristen provided partial planning services for my December wedding and was exceptional! I reached out to Kristen after I had to make a fairly last minute change to have my wedding locally in Pittsburgh with only four months to plan the wedding. I was a bit panicked and anxious about having so little time to plan the wedding. From the get go, Kristen eased my nerves and assured me I could still have the wedding I wanted. Kristen was definitely right and exceeded her assurances. With the exception of the caterer, I relied on Kristen's recommendations for vendors and every vendor she recommended was fantastic. A few weeks before the wedding, I had to cancel and book another caterer. Kristen jumped in immediately and assisted in any way she could to onboard the new caterer and make sure all of the rentals were handled - turning this potentially huge wedding issue into just another blip in the wedding planning process. The day of - Kristen had everything covered. Everything went so smoothly and was just the best wedding I could have hoped for. The next morning, I woke up in a panic thinking about all of the things I had forgotten to take from the venue because I was in wedding bliss mode. Unsurprisingly, this panic was for nothing because Kristen had everything covered! She definitely went above and beyond to help in anyway she could. On top of that, she was a joy to work with! I really can't say enough good things about Kristen and would highly recommend her.
M
Michael M. Sent on 12/26/2023

Amazing Wedding Planner!!!

Everything was amazing for our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better planner. From coordination to the setup, every detail was perfect!

We were uneasy about all the things we had to take care of for a wedding, but Kristen had checklists and plans for everything! Her contacts were endless and each one we interacted with was extremely helpful and accommodating.

Kristen checked in constantly and reminded us of things we had forgotten or lost track of. She took care of all of the coordination between all the vendors helping us require minimal effort.

If you're looking to get rid of a load of stress during wedding planning, Kristen is 100% the way to go!
illustration stars

· Wedding Cakes
Pifemaster Productions Wedding Disc Jockey
5.0 out of 5 rating , 237 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours