Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Map · Phone number

About Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean

My name is Sean Edinger, I have been spinning excitement on the dance floor for over 17 years now and have played over 50 different venues in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

I have been happily married for 24 years to my lovely wife Tonya with Weddings of Pittsburgh http://www.weddingsofpittsburgh.com and have three wonderful children.

I can serve as your Master of Ceremonies and make all your announcements.

I am always looking for cutting edge equipment that I keep new and up to date.

I currently have a song selection well over 300,000 songs to keep you dancing all night long!

I am fully insured.

When you hire Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean you get myself and my wife, no proxy!

Follow Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean on

Reception area
Reception area
7d7a1f01 4cf1 4f67 b088 74f4cb9684ab
Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean
watt wedding snowflake weddings of pittsburgh wedd
more wishes 300x199
sarah and eric family
cinderella photo
591e7642c0c564c2 1470849704944 lights

18 Reviews for Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun & Professional

Incredible. Couldn't be happier that we hired Sean for our wedding.

He was so easy to work with. That was probably the best part -- Nick, myself or our wedding planner would go to him, and he was just so responsive and flexible.

Both fun -- got guests up and dancing -- and professional -- set up and tore down in a timely manner & showed up dressed in our wedding colors!

He played everything we wanted him to. And maybe one of the coolest things, he created custom entrance music -- mix of six different songs -- for my wedding party to walk into.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding DJ

My husband and I hired Sean and Tonya to be our DJ for our wedding in October. Our expectations were blown out of the water. They are very, very easy to work with. I was at a lost, as I was a completely DIY bride, and they were always available to help with advice or suggestions. They did the music for our ceremony and for our reception as we had it all in our local Firehall. Everything ran very smoothly and they were able to fix the timeline when things happened faster than they should and dinner wasn’t ready. We had to completely change the order of events but they made it seamless and people were unable to tell that things got changed around. I would 100% recommended DJ Sean and his wife to anyone looking for a DJ or wedding planner. They went above and beyond. They were always checking on us in the wedding party, making sure everything was okay and that we had everything we need: food, drinks, etc. As we had the ceremony in the fire hall the background wasn’t the best so we’re were able to get draping done by Tonya for behind the head table to hide wires and for in front of the door so people couldn’t see me before I was ready to walk in. I was 110% happy with the service they provided.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Sean and his wife Tonya were amazing. Dancing didn't start until about 7, and guests lasted all night (until 11 when the wedding ended). I gave him maybe only a handful of songs that I wanted played, and he was able to read the crowd and play whatever kept the party going. The pair played a big part in making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Award

Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,705.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,198.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 492.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pittsburgh, 15212 See on map