Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number

About Carroll DJ Services

Carroll DJ Services has performed at many events, small and large. Our past locations have ranged from weddings, proms, class reunions, business functions, graduation parties, clubs and more, throughout Western Pennsylvania. No matter the size or location of your event, be assured that we can provide exactly the kind of entertainment you are looking for. We take pride in providing the best possible service for our clients.

THE CARROLL ADVANTAGE

Music spanning a variety of genres with new music added weekly

Professional sound system and LED lighting

Customization of our set-up to suit any event

Follow Carroll DJ Services on

DJ and guests dancing
63b378b443ad66d6 1440462591118 dj 2

8 Reviews for Carroll DJ Services

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Eric and Matthew were absolutely wonderful. They helped us with questions we had and even gave us input for songs with certain things we were unsure of. It was great that they joined in and danced with everyone to help keep the crowd hyped up. To us they became a part of our family that night and we would gladly use them again and refer them to everyone. Keep up the great work guys!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

Eric and Matthew were fantastic! They were very flexible and met all of our needs including playing music for our outdoor ceremony, fitting in all of our requested songs, and moving the night along as planned. During the wedding planning process, they were very thorough to ensure that every detail was perfect so that when my wedding day arrived I did not have to worry about a thing! Above all else, they played great music and my guests had a blast! I even had several of my friends comment that they were the best wedding DJs they had ever seen because of their professional set up, variety of music, and energy! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Violeta · Married on 08/22/2015

I can't even begin to explain how happy we are that we booked Matthew and Eric for our wedding. We got exactly what we wanted, the party did not stop and our dance floor was never empty! They knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. I also needed some Serbo-Croatian music played at the wedding and they were able to incorporate it in so smoothly! Thank you so much to Matt and Eric again for running everything so flawlessly! You guys are the best!

Sent on 08/26/2015