4538 BENZIE HWY, Benzonia, MI 49616 Map · Phone number

About Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC

Simply Exquisite by the bay is a full service event planning and floral design business that is dedicated to making memories that will last a lifetime. Located in beautiful Benzie County enables us to provide service in the greater Northern Michigan Area. We plan, design and coordinate your special day or event to reflect your style from simple, classic elegance to exquisite.

Our dedication to enhance your perfect day with special attention to the smallest of details while encompassing all the natural beauty that surrounds us in beautiful Northern Michigan is our commitment to you.

We wish you all the joy and happiness as you plan your special day and would like to assist with as little or as much of the planning as needed to ensure you have a stress free event and time to enjoy your guests. We are happy to discuss your needs for the perfect occasion, drop us a line or call today for an initial consultation.

Follow Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC on

Table centerpiece
Table centerpiece
Reception
Reception
lavender and white bridal flowers
Wedding ceremony setting

Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 5
Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 6
Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 7

Abbey · Married on 10/20/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. Simply put Kristi is AMAZING. From the first conversation we had to our wedding day she was always there to answer my questions. She took my thoughts and ideas and made them reality. The decorations were amazing! If there was any problems I never heard of them. She made everything run so smoothly. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Thank you Kristi!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing and a breeze to work with. Did both my flowers and twinkle lights. The venue set up the tables early and she was supposed to do the lighting first and she worked around the tables and did everything seamlessly. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Florist

I highly recommend working with Kristi, my experience was absolutely wonderful! After another florist was giving me the run around and reasons why my bouquet wouldn’t work, Kristi was eager to help. I gave her ideas of my vision for my bridal bouquets, and she nailed them! The urns were gorgeous as well.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Paul Retherford Photography
    Paul Retherford Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC has an eye for beautiful floral design. Kristi and team always go above and beyond to create floral arrangements and details that bring everything together. Kristi is so nice and her work speaks volumes too. Trust Simply Exquisite by the bay, llc for your wedding flowers.

• Vision In White Events
    Vision In White Events Wedding Planners

Very professional wedding planner in northern Michigan. Kristi is great to work with and a great addition to any wedding day. Highly recommended.

• 4538 BENZIE HWY Benzonia, 49616 See on map