2630 River Meade Way, Nashville, TN 37214 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Vision In White Events

Vision In White Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. The owner and head planner, Alex Bovee, has over six years of experience in the wedding planning industry. Alex and the experienced team of wedding planning specialists at Vision In White Events believes in making your wedding day a stress free event for you and your guests. They will assist you in creating the special day you have always envisioned.

Vision In White Events is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, religious ceremonies and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the event planners at Vision In White Events will go over your budget with you, refer you to prefered vendors in the Nashville area, and write up timelines and to-do-lists to ensure that your special day will be seamless from beginning to end. The company also provides event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Follow Vision In White Events on

Vision In White Events 5
Vision In White Events 6
Vision In White Events 7

Mary Allyn Price · Married on 06/15/2019

The most fun wedding planners to work with!

Vision in White was a DREAM to work with to plan my wedding! I actually found them from researching and reading reviews here. Everyone wrote wonderful things about working with them, so I reached out. I did the partial planning package with Alex Kournetas, and it was the best planning experience I could have asked for. We worked together for 14 months to plan my wedding. Alex K immediately took the time to get to know me and my wedding vision so that by the time we were doing vendor meetings, she was able to on the spot describe my wedding vision better than I could. She had a way of knowing exactly what I wanted and what would go with my vision - it was crazy! She never pushed me to go with certain vendors or looks but more gave her professional opinion based on getting to know me. She was so communicative - texts, emails, calls. We talked so much over the 14 months (I was planning from afar in D.C.) that by the end, I felt like our meetings were more like friends getting together. Planning from afar too was no problem - Alex always made time to meet with me and come to vendor meetings with me when I was in Nashville. I was someone who obsessed over details and stressed about timeline, and she never had a problem reviewing details with me again...and again...and again! The wedding day was also an absolute breeze. I never once thought about timing, coordination, trying to tell people what to do - Alex K and her team had it covered. She had Alex Bovee and two others with her. They were on top of everything from moving our massive wedding party around, our families, the guests - they were so coordinated and smooth. Everything went exactly as we planned, and it was all in thanks to Alex K being the best wedding planning partner I could have asked for. What an AMAZING wedding day we had! You should definitely book Alex K and Vision in White - I honestly miss planning and meeting with Alex K all the time. I want to do it all over again!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie Toulouse · Married on 06/12/2019

Kellie Eavey is the BEST!

My husband and I had an unusually short engagement of 3 months and we were on a strict budget. Kellie Eavey at Vision in White made our planning process much less stressful. Especially as the bride with a full time 9-5, there's no way I could have pulled it off without her. She was a great affirming voice in every decision I made and imparted her expertise in the decision making process. I believe she gave us above standard assistance going above and beyond for us in every way. She thinks of every detail that matches your vision, creatively honing ways to stay within budget. She also did an incredible job of matching us with amazing vendors that worked within our vision and budget. She would be on call for me throughout the entire process and always willing to facilitate between us and the vendors we hired. I am so grateful to have been matched with Kellie from the beginning. She gave us more than what we could have ever hoped for in the best day of our lives. Her pricing is a steal for the output she gave us! Somebody give this girl a raise! Love loved every minute planning our wedding with her!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Vision In White Events 8
    Vision In White Events 9
    Vision In White Events 10
  • Lauren

Lauren Maramara · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Alex Bovee at VIW was an absolute dream to work with. Planning our "destination" wedding from Manhattan, we knew we'd need serious help. Our wedding vision was a backyard wedding at our lakehouse 2 hours from Nashville, with transportation by boat, fireworks, and family-style catering. She made it ALL happen flawlessly. She also did the flowers for our wedding arbor which were beautiful and came out exactly like the photo we gave her. She gave us wonderful vendor recommendations and we got so many compliments on all of it, from the band to the portable restroom trailors! The entire process of planning our wedding was a breeze, and our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 06/17/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vision In White Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nashville Photography Group
    Nashville Photography Group Wedding Photographers

Alex & her team are some of the top coordinators in the South. Very easy to work with & highly professional. Alex always takes point & helps both wedding party & vendors throughout the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her & her team.

• Nashville Party Authority
    Nashville Party Authority Wedding DJs

We are always glad when we hear Vision In White will be coordinating at an event where we are performing. They are team players who pay attention to every detail so you will be assured nothing will be missed and that things hum along according to schedule.

• Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC
    Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC Wedding Planners

Alex with Vision In White Events from Nashville, TN has been a pleasure to work with. I've had the opportunity to work side by side with her on three occasions in Northern Michigan. She is hard working, reliable and resourceful. Her ideas are unique and her organization is superb with attention to the smallest details. I highly recommend contacting Alex to help you plan your wedding from beginning to end she will be there to ease the burden and allow you to enjoy your special day! Kristi Mills Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC

• 2630 River Meade Way Nashville, 37214 See on map