2630 River Meade Way, Nashville, TN 37214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Vision In White Events

Vision in White Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. The owner and head planner, Alex Bovee, has over ten years of experience in the wedding planning industry. Alex and the experienced team of wedding planning specialists at Vision in White Events believes in making your wedding day a stress free event for you and your guests. They will assist you in creating the special day you have always envisioned.

Vision In White Events is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, religious ceremonies and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the event planners at Vision in White Events will go over your budget with you, refer you to prefered vendors in the Nashville area, and write up timelines and to-do-lists to ensure that your special day will be seamless from beginning to end. The company also provides event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Follow Vision In White Events on

106 Reviews for Vision In White Events

• Cassandra

Cassandra N. · Married on 11/21/2020

Destination wedding

Being from out of state, I wanted minimal stress with planning a wedding and Alex helped me with just that: a stress free experience. Even during a pandemic! As they all say, the day comes and goes - and it did! But I was able to actually be present and relax throughout the entire day because Alex and her team were so on point. They handled everything from start to finish. From recommending vendors and being present for every meeting and decision making, Alex was there. And on the wedding day, her and her team did it all - setting the itinerary, making sure everyone knew what to do and where to go, setting everything up and even broke it all down. I’m 110% sure there’s so much more they did that I can’t even think of because that’s how effortless my job was. I simply just picked what I wanted, paid for it, and showed up. And I even consider myself to be a control freak but it was THAT easy for me to just let go and let Alex do her magic. I highly recommend using her team!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Holli

Holli W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Most Dedicated Planner

Vision in White went above and beyond what I ever expected from a wedding planner. Despite the chaos that 2020 brought, their team made sure that my wedding still happened on my original date, and they made sure our family and guests were safe while also giving us everything we wanted in our wedding. We truly did not feel like we had anything lacking from our special day. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vision In White Events Pricing

Vision In White Events Price Rates

Vision In White Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Nashville Photography Group Wedding Photographers

Alex & her team are some of the top coordinators in the South. Very easy to work with & highly professional. Alex always takes point & helps both wedding party & vendors throughout the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her & her team.

• Nashville Party Authority Wedding DJs

We are always glad when we hear Vision In White will be coordinating at an event where we are performing. They are team players who pay attention to every detail so you will be assured nothing will be missed and that things hum along according to schedule.

• Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC Wedding Planners

Alex with Vision In White Events from Nashville, TN has been a pleasure to work with. I've had the opportunity to work side by side with her on three occasions in Northern Michigan. She is hard working, reliable and resourceful. Her ideas are unique and her organization is superb with attention to the smallest details. I highly recommend contacting Alex to help you plan your wedding from beginning to end she will be there to ease the burden and allow you to enjoy your special day! Kristi Mills Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC

• 2630 River Meade Way Nashville, 37214 See on map
    989-282-8731 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vision In White Events)