2630 River Meade Way, Nashville, TN 37214 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Vision In White Events

Vision In White Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. The owner and head planner, Alex Bovee, has over six years of experience in the wedding planning industry. Alex and the experienced team of wedding planning specialists at Vision In White Events believes in making your wedding day a stress free event for you and your guests. They will assist you in creating the special day you have always envisioned.

Vision In White Events is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, religious ceremonies and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the event planners at Vision In White Events will go over your budget with you, refer you to prefered vendors in the Nashville area, and write up timelines and to-do-lists to ensure that your special day will be seamless from beginning to end. The company also provides event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Follow Vision In White Events on

Vision In White Events 4
Vision In White Events 5
  • Bria

Bria Chambers · Married on 11/02/2019

Already overwhelmed? Afraid of going over budget? You need a planner.

My husband and I are both stationed overseas so when we got engaged last Christmas, we knew we needed the help of a professional planner to pull off our Nashville wedding. Enter Vision in White.

From the get-go, we were impressed by Alex B’s engagement and responsiveness during the holiday season. When looking for our planner, I was particularly worried about finding the right personality match. I didn’t want a bunch of cheesy nonsense, I wanted a reliable and serious professional who we could rely on while planning from long distance. We interviewed and elected to work with Alex K—and she proved to be the meticulous, responsive, and knowledgeable partner we needed.

Hands down, the best aspect of working with Alex was managing the paralysis of choice. There are just SO MANY vendors out there. As an industry insider, Alex was able to take our budget, priorities, and schedule and provide us with a curated list of vendors, category by category. Instead of picking needles from a haystack, we were choosing from 3-5 vendors at a time who we already knew were within our budget and available on our wedding date. **If you’re debating hiring a planner, I can tell you from our experience that the savings in time and stress from this approach alone is worth the investment.

We stayed ahead of the planning curve, took care of all payments on time, and lined up a truly amazing team of vendors and venue with the help of Vision in White. And by the time our big day rolled around, I knew Alex would nail the event while we enjoyed the day with our friends and family—and she killed it.

With the exception of saying “yes” to the proposal and to one another on our wedding day, hiring Vision in White was hands down our first and best decision!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Marissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I literally couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! Anything I questioned or needed she had all the answers. All I had to do was tell her my vision and she was on it. When it came to the wedding day I didn’t have to lift a finger. There is no way I could have planned my wedding without Alex. She had an assistant on our wedding day who even got down in the floor playing with our son. Vision on White Events went over and beyond our expectations and we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Mary Allyn Price · Married on 06/15/2019

The most fun wedding planners to work with!

Vision in White was a DREAM to work with to plan my wedding! I actually found them from researching and reading reviews here. Everyone wrote wonderful things about working with them, so I reached out. I did the partial planning package with Alex Kournetas, and it was the best planning experience I could have asked for. We worked together for 14 months to plan my wedding. Alex K immediately took the time to get to know me and my wedding vision so that by the time we were doing vendor meetings, she was able to on the spot describe my wedding vision better than I could. She had a way of knowing exactly what I wanted and what would go with my vision - it was crazy! She never pushed me to go with certain vendors or looks but more gave her professional opinion based on getting to know me. She was so communicative - texts, emails, calls. We talked so much over the 14 months (I was planning from afar in D.C.) that by the end, I felt like our meetings were more like friends getting together. Planning from afar too was no problem - Alex always made time to meet with me and come to vendor meetings with me when I was in Nashville. I was someone who obsessed over details and stressed about timeline, and she never had a problem reviewing details with me again...and again...and again! The wedding day was also an absolute breeze. I never once thought about timing, coordination, trying to tell people what to do - Alex K and her team had it covered. She had Alex Bovee and two others with her. They were on top of everything from moving our massive wedding party around, our families, the guests - they were so coordinated and smooth. Everything went exactly as we planned, and it was all in thanks to Alex K being the best wedding planning partner I could have asked for. What an AMAZING wedding day we had! You should definitely book Alex K and Vision in White - I honestly miss planning and meeting with Alex K all the time. I want to do it all over again!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vision In White Events Pricing

Vision In White Events Price Rates

Vision In White Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1050.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vision In White Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nashville Photography Group
    Nashville Photography Group Wedding Photographers

Alex & her team are some of the top coordinators in the South. Very easy to work with & highly professional. Alex always takes point & helps both wedding party & vendors throughout the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her & her team.

• Nashville Party Authority
    Nashville Party Authority Wedding DJs

We are always glad when we hear Vision In White will be coordinating at an event where we are performing. They are team players who pay attention to every detail so you will be assured nothing will be missed and that things hum along according to schedule.

• Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC
    Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC Wedding Planners

Alex with Vision In White Events from Nashville, TN has been a pleasure to work with. I've had the opportunity to work side by side with her on three occasions in Northern Michigan. She is hard working, reliable and resourceful. Her ideas are unique and her organization is superb with attention to the smallest details. I highly recommend contacting Alex to help you plan your wedding from beginning to end she will be there to ease the burden and allow you to enjoy your special day! Kristi Mills Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC

• 2630 River Meade Way Nashville, 37214 See on map