Traverse City, MI 49685 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

• Sarah

Sarah Dale-Schmidt · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely incredible wedding planner

Juniper&Lace was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Stacy and her team made sure that every single detail of our wedding weekend was perfect and stress-free. From table settings to flowers to desserts, Stacy was there for every step and we couldn't be happier or more thankful for how stunning our wedding weekend experience was for both us and our guests.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Juniper and Lace Events's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review and for being SO MUCH FUN to plan with and celebrate with! You made my job easy and fun. #dreamclients
  • Joey

Joey Mercier · Married on 08/06/2019

The best wedding planner (and person) to have in your wedding!

This review has been quite delayed in the making however I must share our intimate experience with Stacy.
    My (now) wife Nora-Beth and I were undertaking extremely busy studies which left very little time for wedding preperations. We did not want to overlook the important little details and were quite overwhelmed with the prospect of such. We wanted to get married on Mackinac Island in Michigan as this was a nostalgic area for Nora-Beth and her family and I absolutely loved the place (and wanted to share it with my family).
    We finally found Stacy. What a godsend. Our planning started 2yrs before our planned wedding date and Stacy was extremely engaged throughout this time (even while she had other weddings to work on). Her responses were always quick, and when she didn't have an immediate answer would let us know that she was on it. I personally treasure good communication and have very high standards for such, but Stacy exceeded those standards severalfold.
    Here are a few examples of how Stacy went above and beyond for us:
    -we are Canadian (Eh!) - we weren't sure how the wedding process/registry worked between the US and Canada. Stacy found that out.
    -We weren't sure how we would get people to and from our reception (no cars are allowed on the Island, and some of our guests had mobility impairments). Stacy figured that out.
    -Some of our guests needed motels that would accomodate families and disabilties. Stacy found that out.
    -Some of our guests wanted to attend but also had some financial constraints (the Island is not cheap). Stacy figured that out.
    She went above and beyond for all our requests and we couldn't have had such a perfect day without her.
    Meeting face to face was definitely a challenge given the geographical barriers, however Stacy made sure to organize some facetime so we could discuss and finalize issues face to face (albeit electronically). We also worked together to develop our budget and Stacy incorporated all the little details (most of which we would have never thought about, but after they were incorporated really appreciated their value) within our alloted costs. She also troubleshooted extremely well and efficiently so that we would never stress about the "background" things.
    Stacy also helped us find our photographer, DJ, etc. I honeslty cannot thank her enough and cannot recommend her enough. If anyone is on the fence about choosing a wedding planner, do not hesitate one bit, and I can assure you that Juniper and Lace is 100% worth it.

Joey & Nora-Beth

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Clare

Clare Riley · Married on 06/15/2019

Hiring J & L was the best decision!

The best decision throughout my wedding planning process was hiring Juniper & Lace! I worked in various sectors of the the wedding industry, and silly me thought I could handle the entire thing without a coordinator. In the months leading up to the wedding, I realized that I absolutely needed help bringing everything together the day of, and even the month leading up wrapping up final details. I cannot recommend Emily enough! She is extremely organized, knowledgeable, kind, professional, and such a calming presence. She went above and beyond to make sure the day ran seamlessly, and she took care of things I didn't even think of. She handled all vendor communication/confirmations, created the timeline and layout, offered opinions and solutions to various challenges, and coordinated all logistics day of, etc. Our day was perfect because of her planning and coordination, and she took my extremely detailed decor plan and executed it perfectly. Stacy also communicated with me on multiple occasions, and she also is so sweet and will make sure you feel special and taken care of throughout the wedding planning process, and beyond. Juniper & Lace will ensure your wedding day goes as well as mine did - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Juniper and Lace Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• LMVisuals Wedding Videographers

Juniper and Lace Events is the most amazing wedding planning service. Stacy and her team are an absolute joy to work with. Not only is Stacy a wonderful person, but she bends over backwards for the couples she services, ensuring the most successful outcome possible. Stacy is the kind of person everyone wants to be friends with, and wants nothing but to see her couples happy! She and has such an incredible talent for envisioning a couple's dream wedding, and making it happen. We have witnessed first hand the amount of dedication, thought, planning, and creativity that Stacy and her team put into every event, and truly enjoy every time we get to work with them!

• Fieldguide Farmhouse Banquet Halls

As a venue, it's our honor to host an event coordinated by Juniper & Lace Events! Stacy and her team are excellent in every aspect from planning to clean-up. Their passion and tireless dedication for their work combined with excellent customer service to their clients and colleagues makes them top-notch in our industry. Not to mention their professionalism and strong attention to detail insures that every little detail is attended to and eliminates last minute stress for all. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy twice in 2017 on two large-scale events when she coordinated a styled shoot in May and a stunning wedding in October. Juniper & Lace Events is the best of the best and I look forward to many events to come!

• Top Tier Cakery Wedding Cakes

Stacy has a great eye for detail and excellent taste. She is highly professional, does beautiful work and I believe she can bring calm to any "wedding storm" that might occur.

• Traverse City, 49685 See on map
    9892891941 (Phone number)
    Location of (Juniper and Lace Events)