Juniper and Lace Events

Traverse City, MI View map

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Serena H. Married on 09/06/2020

A Dream Come True!

This review is extremely hard to write because there are soooo many amazing things that I want to say about my process. Stacy is a Real Gem. I could not have gotten down the aisle if it weren't for JLE. It was a real adventure. My husband and I switched locations 3 times (3 different states) during our engagement process and Stacy never sweated, she rolled with the changes and made sure we were accommodated in every way. Covid-19 caused us to have to shift our plans and scale back on size, so in an effort to make it memorable we went to Utah.
    Would you believe that this Phenomenal woman drove there from Michigan?! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It was literally a DREAM. I will never forget how seamless and special our day was. It was better than anything we initially planned. Do yourself a favor and hire them, you will not be disappointed. That's a 100% guarantee. Thank you so much to Stacy and her Team.
    Signed, The Yates'
    Chris J. Married on 06/05/2020

Gorgeous Wedding That We Photographed

I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing an unbelievably gorgeous wedding that Stacy and her team designed and planned late summer of 2019. I was blown away by how chill yet organized she was. The schedule gave perfect amounts of time for photography without feeling rushed at all and that's a complicated thing to pull off when there are so many moving parts to a wedding. Getting Ready, First look, Ceremony and the Reception were all in different locations, but everything went super smooth. I'd work with her any day, and I'm confident that any couple would be beyond satisfied to have her as their planner / coordinator. ~ Chris Jones, Sowing Clover Photography
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely incredible wedding planner

Juniper&Lace was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Stacy and her team made sure that every single detail of our wedding weekend was perfect and stress-free. From table settings to flowers to desserts, Stacy was there for every step and we couldn't be happier or more thankful for how stunning our wedding weekend experience was for both us and our guests.

Juniper and Lace Events's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review and for being SO MUCH FUN to plan with and celebrate with! You made my job easy and fun. #dreamclients

Real Weddings

• Maggie & Jim
    39 photos · 06/19/2021

LMVisuals LMVisuals Wedding Videographers

Juniper and Lace Events is the most amazing wedding planning service. Stacy and her team are an absolute joy to work with. Not only is Stacy a wonderful person, but she bends over backwards for the couples she services, ensuring the most successful outcome possible. Stacy is the kind of person everyone wants to be friends with, and wants nothing but to see her couples happy! She and has such an incredible talent for envisioning a couple's dream wedding, and making it happen. We have witnessed first hand the amount of dedication, thought, planning, and creativity that Stacy and her team put into every event, and truly enjoy every time we get to work with them!

Fieldguide Farmhouse Fieldguide Farmhouse Barn & Farm Weddings

As a venue, it's our honor to host an event coordinated by Juniper & Lace Events! Stacy and her team are excellent in every aspect from planning to clean-up. Their passion and tireless dedication for their work combined with excellent customer service to their clients and colleagues makes them top-notch in our industry. Not to mention their professionalism and strong attention to detail insures that every little detail is attended to and eliminates last minute stress for all. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy twice in 2017 on two large-scale events when she coordinated a styled shoot in May and a stunning wedding in October. Juniper & Lace Events is the best of the best and I look forward to many events to come!

Top Tier Cakery Top Tier Cakery Wedding Cakes

Stacy has a great eye for detail and excellent taste. She is highly professional, does beautiful work and I believe she can bring calm to any "wedding storm" that might occur.

Traverse City, 49685
9892891941
Location of (Juniper and Lace Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding