Traverse City, MI 49685 Map · Phone number

Juniper and Lace Events 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Dale-Schmidt · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely incredible wedding planner

Juniper&Lace was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Stacy and her team made sure that every single detail of our wedding weekend was perfect and stress-free. From table settings to flowers to desserts, Stacy was there for every step and we couldn't be happier or more thankful for how stunning our wedding weekend experience was for both us and our guests.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Juniper and Lace Events's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review and for being SO MUCH FUN to plan with and celebrate with! You made my job easy and fun. #dreamclients
  • Clare

Clare Riley · Married on 06/15/2019

Hiring J & L was the best decision!

The best decision throughout my wedding planning process was hiring Juniper & Lace! I worked in various sectors of the the wedding industry, and silly me thought I could handle the entire thing without a coordinator. In the months leading up to the wedding, I realized that I absolutely needed help bringing everything together the day of, and even the month leading up wrapping up final details. I cannot recommend Emily enough! She is extremely organized, knowledgeable, kind, professional, and such a calming presence. She went above and beyond to make sure the day ran seamlessly, and she took care of things I didn't even think of. She handled all vendor communication/confirmations, created the timeline and layout, offered opinions and solutions to various challenges, and coordinated all logistics day of, etc. Our day was perfect because of her planning and coordination, and she took my extremely detailed decor plan and executed it perfectly. Stacy also communicated with me on multiple occasions, and she also is so sweet and will make sure you feel special and taken care of throughout the wedding planning process, and beyond. Juniper & Lace will ensure your wedding day goes as well as mine did - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Stacy is the best!!

The best decision I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Stacy. She made my life SO much easier and more comfortable. She took all my calls and texts (sometimes very late night ones! #bridebrain) regarding timeline, seating chart, vendors, decorations, etc. She has endless contacts and friends in the business to recommend and help you. My wedding was destination and she stored majority of my decorations which was a major life savor. She also had some decorations of her own on hand that totally came in handy! She was so personable and accommodating. I’m talking 2+ hour long meetings sometimes starting as late as 9pm at a local brewery/restaurant when we scrambled from work downstate to get upnorth for the weekend. She always fit us into her schedule even with our own crazy schedules and we enjoyed the time we spent planning with her. She totally went above and beyond. I literally watched her sprint across my venue with sparklers to my bridal party for our pictures. You need anything she has it under control and it was done beautifully and the way you wanted it. I can’t stress enough how awesome she is and how much we appreciate all the hard work she put into making our wedding day our perfect day! Cheers!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Juniper and Lace Events's reply:

That sparkler sprint was one of my favorite memories of your day and the late night brewery meeting--you seriously made planning fun with your own creative ideas and memorable meeting spots (decor pickup at the beach was another fave). Dream client, friend. I look forward to unofficial meetings in fun places with the best of memories. Thank you for taking time to write us a review! xoxo, Stacy

Juniper and Lace Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• LMVisuals
    LMVisuals Wedding Videographers

Juniper and Lace Events is the most amazing wedding planning service. Stacy and her team are an absolute joy to work with. Not only is Stacy a wonderful person, but she bends over backwards for the couples she services, ensuring the most successful outcome possible. Stacy is the kind of person everyone wants to be friends with, and wants nothing but to see her couples happy! She and has such an incredible talent for envisioning a couple's dream wedding, and making it happen. We have witnessed first hand the amount of dedication, thought, planning, and creativity that Stacy and her team put into every event, and truly enjoy every time we get to work with them!

• Fieldguide Farmhouse
    Fieldguide Farmhouse Banquet Halls

As a venue, it's our honor to host an event coordinated by Juniper & Lace Events! Stacy and her team are excellent in every aspect from planning to clean-up. Their passion and tireless dedication for their work combined with excellent customer service to their clients and colleagues makes them top-notch in our industry. Not to mention their professionalism and strong attention to detail insures that every little detail is attended to and eliminates last minute stress for all. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy twice in 2017 on two large-scale events when she coordinated a styled shoot in May and a stunning wedding in October. Juniper & Lace Events is the best of the best and I look forward to many events to come!

• Top Tier Cakery
    Top Tier Cakery Wedding Cakes

Stacy has a great eye for detail and excellent taste. She is highly professional, does beautiful work and I believe she can bring calm to any "wedding storm" that might occur.

• Traverse City, 49685 See on map