Traverse City, MI 49685 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Juniper and Lace Events 1

Ashleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Stacy is the best!!

The best decision I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Stacy. She made my life SO much easier and more comfortable. She took all my calls and texts (sometimes very late night ones! #bridebrain) regarding timeline, seating chart, vendors, decorations, etc. She has endless contacts and friends in the business to recommend and help you. My wedding was destination and she stored majority of my decorations which was a major life savor. She also had some decorations of her own on hand that totally came in handy! She was so personable and accommodating. I’m talking 2+ hour long meetings sometimes starting as late as 9pm at a local brewery/restaurant when we scrambled from work downstate to get upnorth for the weekend. She always fit us into her schedule even with our own crazy schedules and we enjoyed the time we spent planning with her. She totally went above and beyond. I literally watched her sprint across my venue with sparklers to my bridal party for our pictures. You need anything she has it under control and it was done beautifully and the way you wanted it. I can’t stress enough how awesome she is and how much we appreciate all the hard work she put into making our wedding day our perfect day! Cheers!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Juniper and Lace Events's reply:

That sparkler sprint was one of my favorite memories of your day and the late night brewery meeting--you seriously made planning fun with your own creative ideas and memorable meeting spots (decor pickup at the beach was another fave). Dream client, friend. I look forward to unofficial meetings in fun places with the best of memories. Thank you for taking time to write us a review! xoxo, Stacy
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Decision you will make!

When we started planning our wedding, we had no intentions of having a wedding coordinator because I figured I could just ask others for help to set up on the day of and I could do the rest. I am so grateful that we decided to hire a wedding coordinator, but especially glad that we decided to hire Juniper & Lace! Right from the first email and phone call with Stacy, I already felt so relaxed! We were from down state so it was so amazing having Stacy and Emily up in TC where we couldn’t be all the time. After our first group meeting with our venue coordinator, Stacy, Emily, my husband, and myself, I knew that this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and it was going to be worth every penny! They thought of things that I would never have dreamed of, and that was after lots of research on my end! They went through a timeline that worked for us and gave lots of advice but really cared about how we wanted our day to go. My phones calls, emails, and text messages were always met with excitement and quick responses!

My wedding weekend could not have been more perfect! It was magical, dreamy, fun, and very much a fairy tale come to life! I give that credit to Emily! Emily was our saving grace that weekend and made our weekend and day that much more special! She took care of everything and constantly made sure that both my husband and I had everything we needed! Words cannot express how appreciative I am to have had Emily as part of our special day! She made me feel so relaxed the whole time and not worry about a thing! If problems arose, I never knew about it because she was so quick to take care of everything! I will always look back on our special day and know that it was that much better because of Emily and for that I will be forever grateful!

I will feel forever blessed to have met and worked with Stacy and Emily! Our special day/weekend truly would not have been the same without them! The biggest thank you to Emily, Stacy, and the rest of the team at Juniper & Lace!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Juniper and Lace Events 2

Concy · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't even know where to begin in describing how wonderful Stacy is. From our first phone meeting, I knew she would be the perfect wedding planner. She is incredibly thoughtful, kind, and upbeat, and when she shares her options she does so in such a friendly and well-meaning manner. She is professional, and detail-oriented, and she not only brought my event to life but she made it better than I ever could have dreamed it could be. No detail was left undone, and she made everything so simple and wonderful. I didn't worry about a thing the weekend of our wedding, and it all went off without a hitch. Stacy is incredible!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Juniper and Lace Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• LMVisuals
    LMVisuals Wedding Videographers

Juniper and Lace Events is the most amazing wedding planning service. Stacy and her team are an absolute joy to work with. Not only is Stacy a wonderful person, but she bends over backwards for the couples she services, ensuring the most successful outcome possible. Stacy is the kind of person everyone wants to be friends with, and wants nothing but to see her couples happy! She and has such an incredible talent for envisioning a couple's dream wedding, and making it happen. We have witnessed first hand the amount of dedication, thought, planning, and creativity that Stacy and her team put into every event, and truly enjoy every time we get to work with them!

• Fieldguide Farmhouse
    Fieldguide Farmhouse Banquet Halls

As a venue, it's our honor to host an event coordinated by Juniper & Lace Events! Stacy and her team are excellent in every aspect from planning to clean-up. Their passion and tireless dedication for their work combined with excellent customer service to their clients and colleagues makes them top-notch in our industry. Not to mention their professionalism and strong attention to detail insures that every little detail is attended to and eliminates last minute stress for all. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy twice in 2017 on two large-scale events when she coordinated a styled shoot in May and a stunning wedding in October. Juniper & Lace Events is the best of the best and I look forward to many events to come!

• Top Tier Cakery
    Top Tier Cakery Wedding Cakes

Stacy has a great eye for detail and excellent taste. She is highly professional, does beautiful work and I believe she can bring calm to any "wedding storm" that might occur.

• Traverse City, 49685 See on map