859 Fulton W, Grand Rapids, MI, Traverse City, MI 49504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About LMVisuals

LMVisuals is a wedding photography business located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This film and imagining company loves working with newly engaged couples in order to create the very best wedding film at the most affordable price. Their team knows that each and every couple that they work with has their own unique style, which is why they make sure that all of their wedding films are fully customized based off of the couple’s personality.

The wedding videography packages that are offered at LMVisuals range in price and amount of coverage. If you look at their packages and don’t see exactly want you want, they are more than happy to customize one to fit your needs. Wedding videography services include the following:

• Additional hours

Videos 2 vídeos

4 Reviews for LMVisuals

Maire · Married on 09/22/2018

So Perfect

LMVisuals is the best team you could hire to film your wedding. They are so professional, easy going, and just a joy to work with. On our wedding day, they blended in so well yet captured every little detail. Our wedding film is simply amazing. Reliving our day in motion brought so many happy tears to our eyes! The film is SO WELL DONE. Like SO well... we were so amazed by LMVisuals talent. If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, do not even hesitate to book LMVisuals because it will be the best decision you will make. We have this film to watch and share with those we love to remember our day for years to come. 💗

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Mitchell

Mitchell · Married on 09/01/2018

What makes LM Visuals different from the rest?

I would highly recommend LM Visuals to anyone looking for a videographer. There are so many reasons why: First and foremost, the video they made was absolutely amazing; it captured little moments that we missed such as the faces and reactions that accompanied the evening. This truly helps relive the moment and feelings of the day. When I see myself in the video, all those same feelings come back to me. I don't get this from our pictures. However, any good videographer should be able to capture these moments. What truly sets LM Visuals apart from the rest of the videography companies is there customer service. There responsiveness, friendliness, openness, flexibility, accommodating service is second to none; I want to be friends with these guys even now that my wedding is over! Such great people and such a wonderful service. Just talking to them on the phone the first time had me sold. Wonderful company, HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Alaina

Alaina Leech · Married on 08/31/2018

True, Talented, Professional and FUN!

I couldn't be happier with our wedding video. It truly captures the entire day/night perfectly and it's something we will treasure forever. I can't say enough about how awesome Levi and Amanda are. Their talent shines through with the video but on top of that they were so professional, easy to work with, and responsive. I swear before I even hit send on an email, I had a response back from Amanda. Top notch service and I recommend them x 10000000!

Sent on 11/09/2018

LMVisuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Juniper and Lace Events
    Juniper and Lace Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I absolutely LOVE working with Amanda & Levi. We've collaborated a number of times and they are always so friendly, fun, and professional. Their work is beautiful as well. They know both how to capture the moments and details artistically and how to edit footage in a way that tells a story visually. Amazing duo!

• 859 Fulton W, Grand Rapids, MI Traverse City, MI, 49504 See on map