Unnamed Films

• Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Unnamed Films

Unnamed Films is a videography company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Since 2009, owners Scott Hoek and David Garrett have been using their talents to tell their clients stories through their lenses. Unnamed Films focuses on capturing candid and memorable moments that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Scott and David provide clients with a wide variety of services and wedding packages to tailor to any wedding or special event. In a cinematic, documentary, short form, and traditional style, videos can capture the whole event and be made into beautifully edited works of art. Scott and David’s most popular wedding package includes a high-definition video, a highlight video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and the ability to work additional hours. All packages include two videographers, extra long coverage, digital downloads, DVD’s, and blu rays. Additional services include:

• Raw footage
  • One event per day policy
  • Liability insurance
Getting ready

• Videos 7

4 Reviews for Unnamed Films

Maddy · Married on 08/18/2018

From the very beginning they were responsive to email and ready answer any and all questions that I had. As the day got closer they reached out to finalize the timeline and even helped me come up with details/ideas that I hadn’t even thought of yet! On the day of they were respectful of the other vendors and got every shot you could possibly want! Have I mentioned how much I loved having two shooters!? What I loved even more was the highlight video they made. Then for my package I got a full ceremony video and highlights of the reception. I especially loved the reception because it caught parts of speeches and other things that I couldn’t quite hear the day of because of all that was going on. I really love that unnamed films offers the full ceremony, reception highlights, AND a highlight video. Many videographers only give a highlight video, so the fact that they do more than that was a huge selling point for me. They are wonderful to work with and I really can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sabrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Unnamed films did an amazing job capturing our wedding day!! Since the day I booked them, they were available to talk and were responsive any time I had a question or wanted to double check things. They were also very organized in planning things, showed up on time, and were willing to do anything they could possibly do for my husband and me to help make our day perfect. They were wonderful people to work with. Now for the end product... wow. I wasn't even sure if I originally wanted videography when I began wedding planning and all I can say now is that I am so glad I got it and that I am so happy I went with unnamed films. I have watched the highlight film probably over 30 times now, and my mom catches my dad watching it all the time too (haha). What I'm trying to say is that their work captured the day so perfectly and it brings back all of the wonderful feelings from a perfect day that went by way too quickly. The day after I shared the highlight video, I had several people approach me to tell me that it made them cry; I even had people I barely know tell me that it made them cry - that's how great of a job they did. After the final products were done, I also had an additional request to add something to the reception video. Scott responded immediately and was more than happy to add my request. He updated the video very quickly and then I got the CDs in the mail a few days later. I had a great experience working with them before, during, and after the wedding. The whole process was quick, the quality was great, and never once during the wedding did I feel like I had to worry about the videographers capturing something - they were always a step ahead. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share all of the great things I have to say about these men and their work! I'm so thankful to have these videos that we will be able to watch for the rest of our lives! :)

Sent on 01/07/2018

Unnamed Films Pricing

Unnamed Films Price Rates

Unnamed Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unnamed Films 1
    June and July 2019

Unnamed Films is offering $200 off all couples who are looking to book weddings in June and July of 2019

• Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49512 See on map