Simply Eventful Charleston, LLC

Simply Eventful Charleston, LLC

$2,500

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Eventful Charleston, LLC

Inspired by you, flawlessly executed by our team

We provide our clients with a customized, exclusive event that perfectly blends design, theme, entertainment and cuisine. Our service is personal. We listen to your vision and offer innovative ideas to make the vision a reality. We will arrange as many or as few services as you need, on time and within your budget.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Karen was beyond helpful with all of the planning and recommendations during the months leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. I truly felt that I could trust her guidance and she never did steer me wrong. Everything went off without a hitch and that is truly attributable to paying attention to the small details.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karen was beyond amazing with her ideas and swiftness to think on her feet. From the initial meeting I knew it was going to be my pleasure to work with her and share our families memories with her. In October when the Charleston century flood shut down every venue including ours, Karen and her husband opened their home to accommodate my wedding party and guests (approx. 40 people). Then somehow she got the photographer, caterer, bar service, and dessert service to wade through the flood to her home. It was the most memorable day of our lives and my guest are still talking about the amazing wedding planner and how we would not even have had a wedding if it were not for Karen. She is professional, she is very well connected in Charleston, and her pricing is affordable. If I could give 10 stars I would, but this site caps at 5. We love you, Karen!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Karen was very responsive to my many emails and phone calls, as I was planning my daughter's wedding from out of state. She guided me to great choices within my budget and had terrific suggestions regarding where I could save money so that I could make better choices on other items. We had no last minute chaos- everything was planned and ready so that we could all just enjoy the day.

Profile Picture Fran, 5/30/15, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Simply Eventful LLC
0:42 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Karen takes a regular Charleston venue and transforms it! Working with Simply Eventful is such a pleasure because there in no detail left undone. Being a catering company we work with a lot of event planners and we love to work with Karen. She makes sure the day of the event is planned to perfection and gives us all the instruction we need to make sure our bride and groom have the time of their life without worrying about anything. I'd recommend Simply Eventful for all your wedding planning needs.

Karen is amazing !!!

We have worked with Karen Porreca and Simply Eventful for many years and always appreciate her attention to detail and her goal of making sure that the bride and groom are completely satisfied. When we work with Karen, we know that the event will run smoothly. At the end of the reception, the wedding couple will leave with a lifetime of great memories because Karen ensured that every facet of the couple's dream day was fulfilled.

Hey Karen! I hope you are doing well! Can you believe it....wedding madness is starting up again. I look forward to seeing and working with you this year! Keep up your fabulous work ;)

We work with Simply Eventful and we only see happy brides! Simply Eventful is extremely professional, has a wealth of experience, and always has all the details taken care of well in advance, so that you don't have to worry about anything, but showing up and having fun.

Events