Simple Light Photography Co

Simple Light Photography Co

Engagement
Shoot included

About Simple Light Photography Co

Photography team dedicated to capturing love for the raddest couples on earth, wherever that may be.

Hi! I'm Reese, photographer based in Tacoma. I LOVE weddings. I always have, always will.
And I have loved photography since my first film camera as a child. But I truly fell in love with it when we went through our own wedding album 11 years ago. I realized, the wedding had passed, but those images were like a return ticket to that day. Every time I look at them I am transported. What a powerful gift that was! I want to give you the same gift.
The most important thing to me when I capture your day, is that you feel your day all over again when you look through your images. More than just capturing the pretty things you have put so much effort into, I want to capture those moments you may otherwise forget. A simple touch from your loved one, that little moment your eyes welled up when you danced with your father, your grandmother holding her great grandchild while everyone else dances the night away. Those little things are the things that make up a day, a life. Those are the things I want to capture for you.
I am cool and collected no matter what unexpected events happen on your day. I come prepared, provide timelines, and when you select a package with a second shooter, we can be in two places at once. And when things fall apart I'm ready to go with the flow if things don't go as planned.
I keep the process SIMPLE. No added fees or charges, just simple Collections that include what you will need and most enjoy for the years to come. There is also a special smaller package for elopements or weddings with fewer than 75 guests. And I'm happy to travel to capture your destination wedding. There are no added fees at all. All I ask is that you cover my travel expenses, as well as my second shooter if you select the package that includes one. I LOVE to travel so I consider it a blessing whenever I have the opportunity.
I accept only a limited number of weddings every year so I can give my super rad brides and grooms my total focus. By the time the wedding rolls around we are usually pals, because we get to know each other well during the engagement session and pre-wedding communication. I would love to hear from you and maybe we can meet up and see if Simple Light Photography Co is the company for your special day. I truly hope so!

Check us out on Instagram @simple.light.photo.co
Email us at simplelightphoto@gmail.com
Call us at (509)860-8983
Check out our website above!
Message us if you have any questions at all!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Digital Files (2)
One Event/Day (1)

LOVED working with Reese! Such a sweet woman! Can't wait to see how perfectly she captured my brides special day!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There aren't enough wonderful things I can say about our photographer! Her quality of work is more than I could have even hoped for. She was so easy to be around the entire process. Reese is not only a talented photographer, she's now a favorite friend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shauna, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Simple Light Photography Co Pricing

Proofs
2 AWARDS

Tacoma, WA 98402   See On Map
509-860-8983 (phone)
Simple Light Photography Co is a wedding Photography Business from Washington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Tacoma, and Chelan. Simple Light Photography Co is a professional photography company that has been part of the Washington wedding industry since 2013 specializing in Weddings and engagements.