Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

142 Reviews for Simple Elegant Weddings

Non-religious (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Baptist (1)
No Denomination (1)

April was contracted to complete our destination wedding prior to the closing of her business, Simple Elegant Weddings. Michelle contacted us after October 1st when she took over our wedding from April. It was great at first then nothing. We were terrified! We then recieved a email from April regarding her fear of this happening to more than just us. April stepped back in and completed what we had contracted with her originally. She provided that, a refund and so much more. Our wedding was amazing thanks to het stepping back in and completing our wedding just like she promised. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

These people stole my sister's money. She had everything all set up and ready to go (so she thought) and they had her send the final payment. And now their phone is disconnected and she cannot get in contact with them. So disappointed that people would be so selfish. Absolutely awful. They are ruining people's weddings.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

This vendor closed their business 9/1 (per an automated email message). They have closed their email account and disconnected all their phone numbers. I have been screwed out of $3000, 2.5 weeks before my wedding I am now scrambling to start my planning over from scratch. FRAUD ALERT!!! :(

Profile Picture User6471314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review