b eventful designs

10811 Breaker Lane, Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About b eventful designs

b eventful designs LLC is an event planner in Naples, Florida, focused on making the special occasions memorable for all involved. The owner, Catherine, works with one other planner to make all of your wedding-day dreams come true. b eventful designs LLC has helped to plan weddings of all kinds, including cultural, destination, eco-friendly, religious and non-religious.

b eventful designs LLC can manage all aspects of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and/or reception; full and partial planning packages are available. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services

b eventful designs LLC doesn't just stop at weddings. If you need an expert to coordinate the elements of your next event, look no further. They will work on other events like:

• Bachelorette outings
Table setup
Table setup

4 Reviews for b eventful designs

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2017

I think I hired Catherine in March 2017 for my small wedding in 4/21/17 and she was undoubtedly one of my 3 Angels! Her Instagram feed was key in choosing her- all the amazing work she has done for events made it easier to see her style and creativity. What I like the most about her is her enthusiastic personality- she can easily become your best friend from the moment you start communicating and you can rest assured she will take care of what you need ;) In my case, the reception decor and floral design. I have been planning my wedding for more than a year, I pretty much knew what I wanted and what I had the budget for. Since it was more convenient for me to own than rent, I went shopping everywhere (from local stores to online stores) and purchased the following after consulting with her: 1) most of the decor items- I rented a few ones from her and my coordinator-, 2) linens, 3) flowers, 4) vases and flower supplies, etc. She helped me with my bouquet and boutonnieres the day prior to the wedding, and on the day of, I basically entrusted her with all the items to 'play with', and she did not disappoint. Our reception venue (my parents' house) looked sooo elegant and beautiful!, everyone of my guests are still talking about it :D Thank you so much Cat, for bringing my vision to life and enhancing it <3
    -Sandra Kelly

• F

Francine · Married on 10/10/2010

Our day would have not been as wonderful as it was with out Cat. She was there every step of the way helping us plan for our big day and stay in budget and come up with creative ideas to help our visions become our reality! The day of Cat really make it all come together and give us the wedding of our dreams. We could have had a day like we did with out Cat and her professional expertise in event planning!
    Thank you Cat for helping us make our day the best day it could be!

b eventful designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2