Grace and Gold Events

11 Calle Del Rio, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Grace and Gold Events

Grace & Gold Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of San Diego, California. They're happy to serve couples all over Southern California with full planning, partial planning or month-of coordination services. Their goal is to create an easy and stress-free planning experience, so you can sit back and enjoy your special day. Grace & Gold Events looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life, while staying within your budget.

Experience
Sarah Bond is the owner and lead planner of this passionate company. She started working for a catering company at the age of 16, and soon fell in love with weddings. She learned the key elements of planning at the company, which has helped her get to where she is today. Sarah loves happy people, so she finds working with engaged couples a great fit.

This professional wedding planning company offers couples multiple packages to choose from based on their needs and preferences. Each package is fully customizable, ensuring your individual ideas come to life. In addition to helping you plan your ceremony and reception, Sarah and her team will help you plan your rehearsal dinner. They’re skilled in a variety of wedding types, including elopements, destination weddings, eco-friendly celebrations and cultural affairs, to name a few. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guestlist
  • Event design
  • Unlimited phone and email support
  • Mood board
  • Negotiate vendor contracts
  • Assist with room blocks and transportation
  • Manage vendors

7b77e620cf1d45d7 JennyQuicksall SaddlerockRanchWedding B E 507

16 Reviews for Grace and Gold Events

• Lauren

Lauren Carpenter · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing! Truly brought my dream wedding to life!

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her event planning company. From the first phone call, she was extremely positive, helpful, professional, and excited to work with me. I hardly had to consider any other wedding planners! The wedding was in Laguna Beach, CA, but during the year of planning we moved to Hawaii, bought our first home, and my husband and I started new jobs. Needless to say, Sarah was incredibly helpful during the whole process. I particularly liked that I was able to show her my pinterest board and then she picked out multiple vendors for each area of the wedding for me to look through. Everyone she recommended was really good! I also never felt any pressure to spend more money than I wanted, and Sarah always provided feedback when needed! In the last month before the wedding, we had a family health crisis that I had to focus on, and Sarah and Erin (the day-of coordinator) completely came in, took care of all the last minute items, and really supported me during this tough time. On the wedding day itself, Erin was extremely professional, calm, friendly, and helpful. Not only did we stay on time, but we were actually early and my husband and I were able to attend our cocktail hour! So many of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been too, and I was completely blown away at how perfect it was! Please work with Sarah and Erin if you want personalized and caring wedding planning!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Aline

Aline Nguyen · Married on 09/20/2019

Sarah is the BEST!!!

Where do I even begin??? Sarah was an absolute DREAM to work with and if anyone reading this is on the fence about working with a Planner or Day of Coordinator - without a doubt, ABSOLUTELY get one, and better yet, make it Sarah! I got married at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs and Sarah came very highly recommended by the venue. About 30 seconds into my first call with Sarah, I knew why. This woman is a rockstar. She knew the venue like the back of her hand, had amazing relationships with the entire hotel staff, and was just the kindest, most supportive, and most knowledgable person to have on my team. She made my wedding day, and actually the entire month leading up to my wedding, completely stress-free. Handled every vendor or family member gone rogue like a boss and with a smile on her face! I honestly can't say enough good things about her. She also brought a fantastic assistant, Casey, with her on the day of my wedding and they were a flawless team together. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sarah and her team to any friend or family member getting married in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Award

Grace and Gold Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 11 Calle Del Rio Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688 See on map
    714-598-2506 (Phone number)
    7143563345 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Grace and Gold Events)