PO Box 2127, Naples, FL 34106 Map · Phone number

About Lark & Willow Events

Lark & Willow Events is an event design and wedding planning company based in Naples, Florida. For years, this Southwest Florida business has been bringing their creative, inspiring and always unique designs to newly engaged couples. Lark & Willow is a trusted partner with many exclusive resorts and event venues in the surrounding area. All of the events that they plan are customized with the client's vision in mind.

Lark & Willow is a luxury event planning and design company that can turn your vision into a reality. Their collection of services range from partial planning to full-service planning, and they can help you accommodate anywhere from two to 600 guests. It doesn’t matter if you are planning on having an intimate wedding or a large destination wedding, Lark & Willow will exceed your expectations. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

b63028bac55dafe1 1525894327 5ae80346694fada3 1525894324 a4f347f5e353dedb 152589

10 Reviews for Lark & Willow Events

Jennie Kiesel · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved and was awesome

I loved the way jenna organized and met to get to know me at a Starbucks before I chose them. They made the process of wedding planning easy and did not have to worry about a thing. The wedding day, her and christy made it easy. They knew what we wanted and made sure it was done. They were fun to work with and I loved working with them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and Beyond Service

WeddingLux is a fantastic company, run by women who truly know what they are doing- and enjoy doing it! When my husband and I were originally looking for a venue, the one we wanted to go with, Naples Bay Resort, only contracts through WeddingLux. I had never heard of this arrangement before, but we figured we would give it a try. We both work stressful jobs, and my husband is away for work 50% of the time, so we new having our own designated planner might keep both of us sane. BEST DECISION EVER.
    From the very start, Christy was amazing! She took the time to get to know us, and led us through the process of planning our wedding, step by step. She kept an extremely helpful spreadsheet of our budget, kept us up to date on all contacts with our other vendors, and would meet up with us in person at Starbucks every couple of months to check in and make some of the bigger decisions. To say that Christy goes above and beyond is an understatement. She would even text me while she was out shopping and saw something that I needed for my wedding, such as a cake stand, and offer to pick it up for me! Christy really took the time to get to know us, and made it clear that she was there to help us with any and everything.
    On the day of the wedding day, Christy was INCREDIBLE! There really weren't that many hiccups, because she had planned so well, but when things did happen, she handled them flawlessly. I can honestly say that my wedding day was one of the most relaxed days I had had in a long time! Christy also brought an assistant, Leah, for the day, and they both did an absolutely amazing job.
    It is so clear that Christy loves her job, and takes it very seriously. She treats her clients professionally, but also like good friends. She was worth every penny- and more! WeddingLux gave us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired WeddingLux for their full wedding planning services to help create the vision I had for my big day. Jenna and her assistant, Christy, were a delight to work with. Their attention to detail was apparent during the planning process and throughout the day of the wedding. These ladies were always happy to answer any questions we had and worked directly with the vendors. They did a phenomenal job making sure my dreams came true on my wedding day and I'm so grateful for their diligence and hard work. Without any hesitation, I gladly recommend Jenna and her team to anyone looking for assistance in wedding planning.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lark & Willow Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon! Your referral is the best compliment we can receive. You were a dream bride and so much fun to work with! All of your partnership through planning resulted in the most magical day!! Congratulations!

Lark & Willow Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Naples Transportation & Tours Wedding Limos

NT&T truly enjoys the partnership in planning with the experts at WeddingLux! Thank you for your continued support and client referrals to NT&T, can't wait till the next wedding together!

• PO Box 2127 Naples, FL, 34106 See on map
    (917) 715.7650 (Phone number)
    2395937367 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Lark & Willow Events)