Unearthed Rentals

Miami, FL View map

Of all the days and times of your life, there are few as important or meaningful as your wedding day. A landmark event, weddings are deeply personal by nature. At Unearthed, we understand how important it is that your wedding day be the unforgettable experience you’ve envisioned. We aspire to help you create the wedding of your dreams and an extraordinary experience for your guests that authentically reflects who you are.

Weddings can be stressful. At Unearthed we strive to create a day that is less work and more pleasure for you. We have an extensive collection of carefully selected vintage and custom pieces to set the stage for your special day. We partner with you to achieve the exact look and feel you desire. We take the time to listen and understand your vision. From huge and lavish to small and intimate, we create an experience that is uniquely yours by design.

Our white glove delivery and installation service guarantees that our pieces arrive on time and in prime condition. With seamless planning, we fully handle installation and removal so you can relax and enjoy your day. Our friendly and helpful crew operate with the upmost professionalism and attention to detail.

We are excited to help you design, celebrate and enjoy this momentous occasion.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Signage
Tables
Tent Accessories
Trinkets

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$300

What is the starting price for tables?

$100

What is the starting price for chairs?

$13

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful !

I used Unearthed Rentals for my wedding at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa on May 1, 2021 and they were absolutely amazing! We rented the "Bryn Settee", a white loveseat couch, for our Sweetheart Table, and it was to die for. With the loveseat and other decor added together, it was so dream-like and romantic in design that I wish we could dine there privately for the rest of our lives!
    Photo: Danielle Love Photography
  • Willy
    Willy M. Married on 01/07/2020

Extremely Happy Client

Brilliant props and excellent service! They worked within my budget to make our presentation an unforgettable one! Everyone loved the pieces we used and I will surely be contacting them again for future events.
    Erika C. Married on 04/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They make your life so much easier!

Highly recommend Unearthed for your rental needs! I recently worked with them for an event and they were so helpful plus our guests would not stop raving about the pieces we chose. They attended walkthroughs, worked with me on any changes I needed and jumped on phone calls with me as needed. They also helped me so much while onsite- offering layout suggestions and switching pieces around without any hesitation. Recommend 100%!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Blue Orchid Events & Design Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

These guys are seriously the best rental company. Their team is brilliant to work with! Check out that inventory and book them, you'll be happy you did.

Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I had the please of working with unearthed vintage this past December and I cannot begin to describe how amazing it way. First off, their selection of furniture is completely unique and different from anything you see in miami. Secondly, their service and attention to detail is like no other. From the beginning, they were extremely professional and accommodating and up to delivery, they did not stray from their exceptional customer service. Thank you unearthed for the phenomenal service! I look forward to working with you again!

Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Their work speaks for itself. Their inventory pieces are amazing, their quality is amazing and their service is second to non. We love them and endorse them and would recommend them to our most selective clients.

7766 SW Ellipse Way Miami, FL, 34997
Location of (Unearthed Rentals)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding