Unearthed Rentals Reviews

Unearthed Rentals 5
  • Willy

Willy Montoya · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Extremely Happy Client

Brilliant props and excellent service! They worked within my budget to make our presentation an unforgettable one! Everyone loved the pieces we used and I will surely be contacting them again for future events.

Unearthed Rentals 6
    Unearthed Rentals 7
    Sent on 05/09/2019

Erika Cardenas · Married on 04/08/2019

They make your life so much easier!

Highly recommend Unearthed for your rental needs! I recently worked with them for an event and they were so helpful plus our guests would not stop raving about the pieces we chose. They attended walkthroughs, worked with me on any changes I needed and jumped on phone calls with me as needed. They also helped me so much while onsite- offering layout suggestions and switching pieces around without any hesitation. Recommend 100%!

Unearthed Rentals 8
    Unearthed Rentals 9
    Unearthed Rentals 10
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Lourdes Hauser · Married on 02/16/2019

UNIQUE! Great customer service/ beautiful furniture

It is with utmost pleasure that I recommend Unearthed Rentals. We began working with this company last spring while planning my daughters wedding. My daughter wanted rectangular tables to encourage easy conversation....a more intimate setting. From the onset of communications via email and phone, I knew we had picked the right company. Janice was not only very professional but caring and certainly instilled a sense of confidence. Communication was prompt and precise.
    Janice encouraged us to visit their wharehouse, but we were not in Miami at the time. They have a great website and she was more than happy to send additional photos. We decided to rent the rectangular Thompson Farmhouse tables for the reception. Fast forward, after returning to Miami and wedding was approaching, we decided more tables were needed and perhaps a seating group that would fit with the ambiance of wedding. We made an appointment and arrived at Unearthed Rentals. WOW!!!!! This team of individuals could not have been more inviting, engaging, and truly wanted us to feel they were ready to help with whatever we needed. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Katie. I now understood why this company ran like it did! She and her husband are “hands on” owners. It is quite apparent that Katie and staff take great pride in this company and value customer service.
    The wharehouse is large and very organized. One can see the vast assortment of beautiful “vintage” merchandise for rent. Everything is in great condition.. My understanding is they cater to all type of events whether it’s a wedding, corporate event, etc.
    Thank you Katie and staff for helping make our daughters wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

Lourdes, thank you so so much. It was truly a pleasure getting to work together with you to create your daughters wedding. Wishing you all the best of luck with everything! xo
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 11/17/2018

We'd get married every year if we could!

After you get the ring and decide on a wedding date who would think the next most crucial decision in your bottomless bag of wedding checklist items is...

FURNITURE! But it is! For our wedding, we did not want your usual chivalry chair or wedding seating. Our wedding venue (MAPS backlot in Wynwood) was so different, we wanted a chair that.. well was a chair BUT didn't take away from the beauty of our venue but still had the stability of being a chair! And because the NOW husband (so different to say that now! #newlyweds ) and I are FRIENDS fans, we wanted to pay tribute to this AMAZING show by having a couch that resembled theirs but still matched all the decorations and flowers on our day.

OF COURSE, Unearthed had that too! Thanks to Halo Events suggestion, I can't say enough thank yous to Uneartheds professionalism. Not only is their inventory spot on, when it comes to actually delivering the furniture come wedding day, they were there on time and they even dealt with the unique Wynwood traffic to take part in our beautifully orchestrated wedding by Michelle.

Like we've said in the title, we really would get married every year just to work with all the amazing vendors again! THANKS so much for helping Levin and I have our #happilyleverlyafter

Unearthed Rentals 11
    Unearthed Rentals 16
    Unearthed Rentals 17
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

It was SO much fun to explore the showroom and see hundreds of options to chose from to make our reception extra unique. We picked out farm tables and lounges for our reception from Unearthed Vintage including pillows, rugs and small decor details. This furniture we rented from Unearthed Vintage turned out gorgeous and added to making our wedding special. Everyone loved the details, especially the farm tables mixed in with our round tables. Highly recommend their gorgeous rentals!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

allie · Married on 01/12/2018

From the moment we got out the car, the staff at Unearthed Vintage made us feel welcomed. We were greeted at the front door with a cool letter sign welcoming us to their show room. They even had snacks waiting for us inside! Their inventory is extensive, beautiful, and well organized. Every encounter we had with Janice was professional yet friendly and warm. All communication was easy and efficient. The items we ordered added the perfect touches to our wedding. I can't recommend UV enough!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Maria · Married on 11/04/2017

Wonderful experience with the team of Unearthed Vintage! The communication throughout the whole process was on point. They were responsive, friendly and professional. Their pieces were so beautiful (just as pictured if not better) and made our wedding ceremony extra special. Also, drop off an pick up times were flexible and right on time. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stephania · Married on 10/08/2017

Very professional, great communication, and very friendly staff! We loved the reclaimed wood backdrop we used for the photo booth and arbor we rented from Unearthed Vintage! They have a variety of decor items and furniture so I suggest meeting with them to check out everything they offer. They also recommended an amazing chalk artist - these guys aren't messing around. 100% Recommended!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

Stephania & Jonathon, you are a dream to work with. Thank you for your wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Belle ile · Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a great experience with unearthed . I put all my trust in there team and my event came out even more beautiful than I pictured. I would most definitely use them again! Thank you so much for making my day special

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alicia · Married on 03/12/2017

The best vendor for our wedding- transparent, efficient and flexible! Their quality of customer service parallels to the quality of their product. The staff is so responsive and easy to work with. It was such a great experience I'm trying to excuse myself for another event to utilize them. My recommendation for UV goes with 5 full stars and more!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Holly · Married on 02/13/2017

The service and quality of the items are the best around-I will continue to keep them as my "go to" rental company. The staff is super friendly and helpful- which was very important when making my decisions.

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • User5519135 · 2+ years ago

Working with the Unearthed Team- Katie, Janice, and Elizabeth, for my wedding was such an unbelievable pleasure. They're professional, kind, and genuinely care about their products and clients. I would never consider using another company! Best in the industry and truly killing the game.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Carolina · Married on 01/28/2017

Unearthed Vintage did a SPECTACULAR job for our big day. They are a kind and professional team to work with, making sure all of our questions are answered and last-minute requests are made. Our day-of coordinator raved about their set up and pick up service. We had our reception at Villa Woodbine (they are regulars there!) and their team made the garden space and bar rooms look absolutely extraordinary. We had gorgeous rows of wooden tables in the garden, a barrel table for a cigar bar, a beautiful suite of gold and beige mixed furniture in the bar room with an unforgettable bar cart for a cheese display. Where else are you going to find these items? I recommend their services whole-heartedly! Brides, go with Unearthed Vintage...your wedding photos will looks incredibly unique and beautiful.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jen · Married on 11/12/2016

PURE AWESOMENESS! The team was wonderful to work with and made the process completely seamless! From beginning to end, we had a wonderful experience! We rented Xback chairs, the beautiful wood farmhouse table, chandelier, easel, cake stands, arch, etc all of which were beautiful pieces! We were from NY and had a wedding in Florida so everything was done without seeing in person which added another level of stress. The UV team made me feel so comfortable and went above and beyond to make things easy! They even worked with my cake vendor to ensure i picked the "right" dessert accessories and stands for what i ordered! It's all in the details and they certainly helped bring those big & small details to life! Thank you to the entire Unearthed Vintage Team (especially Katie, Janice & Elizabeth) for helping to create a stunning, magical oasis for our wedding!! They have a wonderful assortment of items and i highly recommend their team for your wedding or event!!
    XX Jennifer + Alex. The Raleigh Hotel. 11.12.16

Sent on 12/23/2016

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Wedding planning is a nightmare for someone as unorganized and lackinformation attention to detail, like myself. Unearthed Vintage, I can honestly say, was the most stress free experience of the whole process.

Here are a few reasons why you'll love them:
    - the staff are super friendly and professional
    - this team is incredibly responsive! I never went more than half a day with a question unanswered.
    - they are flexible! I had some serious last minute changes and the UE team was able to adjust and come back with an updated contract within 12 hours.
    - the furniture is STUNNING! I received more compliments about the quality of the setup than anything else on the Big Day.

I cannot recommend this company highly enough!

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • Private_User790

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Unearthed Vintage for your wedding day rentals. They have amazing pieces that will make your wedding so unique. The website is a great starting place but I suggest going to their warehouse to hand pick the rentals you want. The owner and sales team were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them. The rentals are pricey but if you're looking for a rustic/vintage style this is the place to go! I am most excited for all of our rentals to come together on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Unearthed Vintage has a wonderful selection and they were so helpful putting every thing together for our recent wedding. They did a last minute venue walk thru with me to help fill out the holes and all of the pieces looked exceptional on the day of! I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Deborah · Married on 09/18/2016

I’ve been a fan of Unearthed Vintage since the first moment I set eyes on their sofas, over three years ago; but it wasn’t until I met Katie, Jovan and their dedicated team that I truly fell in love with the company and what they stand for.
    Unearthed Vintage is a truly unique company with an exceptional work ethic. From a vendor’s perspective, they’re a pleasure to work with; they’re responsible, reliable, creative and just overall amazing people.
    From a bride’s point of view, I couldn’t be happier to have chosen Unearthed Vintage to do my lounge; it was the perfect touch to achieving the “look” I always dreamed of.
    I won’t lie, it was VERY hard narrowing down my favorite items, I wanted everything. But after talking to the UV team and explaining our vision, they were able to give the right suggestions and more importantly, work within our budget, which is exactly what we needed.
    In a nutshell, Unearthed Vintage delivers a quality product and service that I’ll always feel comfortable to recommend to my industry colleagues and friends.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Jassi · Married on 08/20/2016

Not only does Unearthed Vintage have an extensive and unique collection of furniture and props, their team is a total pleasure to work with- very professional AND fun!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Julia · Married on 06/29/2016

Where do we begin about how much we love these guys! Unearthed Vintage is a premier vendor in vintage rentals in the South Florida market. Their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind and you can spot their style at any event. They are always incredibly accommodating and when we have the opportunity to work with them, we know it's going to be an event for the books. Every event we have had the privilege to work on with them has been executed flawlessly and their staff demonstrates only the highest level of customer service. Any client should feel more than confident in booking them for their next event!

Sent on 07/14/2016
  • User6805182 · event on: 05/26/2016

Since I contacted Unearthed Vintage I was given great customer service. We met for a walk through to see their inventory which was great! Right after I left, I got an e-mail with the order, then a couple of days before the delivery a confirmation.
    They are on top of things, I didn't need to contact them for anything. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Elizabeth and Sandra are amazing - they worked with us on an extremely tight turnaround and pulled off something spectacular!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Unearthed Vintage was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Unearthed Vintage has the most beautiful and unique pieces. I used their Hampton farmhouse tables and tuscan chairs for my baby shower and it looked so gorgeous! I was so happy with how everything looked. Definitely made such a difference as opposed to having regular tables and chairs. Not only is their inventory incredible, they are so friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone having an event.

Sent on 03/29/2016
  • O

olga · Married on 03/19/2016

I rented a vintage lounge and a dresser that i used as a cake display and it was absolutely beautiful. Their showroom is absolutely wonderful. You can see all pieces in person.Everything they have is real authentic furniture which makes it so much more special. All pieces are in great condition and look lovely. I also found their Instagram and Facebook very helpful when I wasn't sure about my set up. They have done tons of weddings and you can find a lot of inspirations there. The staff was great to work with. I am very pleased.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Olga! It was such a pleasure having the opportunity to be part of your wedding. Congratulations!!