Unearthed Rentals Reviews

90 | Miami, FL

90 Reviews for Unearthed Rentals

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

It was SO much fun to explore the showroom and see hundreds of options to chose from to make our reception extra unique. We picked out farm tables and lounges for our reception from Unearthed Vintage including pillows, rugs and small decor details. This furniture we rented from Unearthed Vintage turned out gorgeous and added to making our wedding special. Everyone loved the details, especially the farm tables mixed in with our round tables. Highly recommend their gorgeous rentals!!!

allie · Married on 01/12/2018

From the moment we got out the car, the staff at Unearthed Vintage made us feel welcomed. We were greeted at the front door with a cool letter sign welcoming us to their show room. They even had snacks waiting for us inside! Their inventory is extensive, beautiful, and well organized. Every encounter we had with Janice was professional yet friendly and warm. All communication was easy and efficient. The items we ordered added the perfect touches to our wedding. I can't recommend UV enough!

Maria · Married on 11/04/2017

Wonderful experience with the team of Unearthed Vintage! The communication throughout the whole process was on point. They were responsive, friendly and professional. Their pieces were so beautiful (just as pictured if not better) and made our wedding ceremony extra special. Also, drop off an pick up times were flexible and right on time. I would highly recommend!

Stephania · Married on 10/08/2017

Very professional, great communication, and very friendly staff! We loved the reclaimed wood backdrop we used for the photo booth and arbor we rented from Unearthed Vintage! They have a variety of decor items and furniture so I suggest meeting with them to check out everything they offer. They also recommended an amazing chalk artist - these guys aren't messing around. 100% Recommended!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

Stephania & Jonathon, you are a dream to work with. Thank you for your wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Belle ile · Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a great experience with unearthed . I put all my trust in there team and my event came out even more beautiful than I pictured. I would most definitely use them again! Thank you so much for making my day special

Alicia · Married on 03/12/2017

The best vendor for our wedding- transparent, efficient and flexible! Their quality of customer service parallels to the quality of their product. The staff is so responsive and easy to work with. It was such a great experience I'm trying to excuse myself for another event to utilize them. My recommendation for UV goes with 5 full stars and more!

Holly · Married on 02/13/2017

The service and quality of the items are the best around-I will continue to keep them as my "go to" rental company. The staff is super friendly and helpful- which was very important when making my decisions.

• User5519135 · 1+ year ago

Working with the Unearthed Team- Katie, Janice, and Elizabeth, for my wedding was such an unbelievable pleasure. They're professional, kind, and genuinely care about their products and clients. I would never consider using another company! Best in the industry and truly killing the game.

Carolina · Married on 01/28/2017

Unearthed Vintage did a SPECTACULAR job for our big day. They are a kind and professional team to work with, making sure all of our questions are answered and last-minute requests are made. Our day-of coordinator raved about their set up and pick up service. We had our reception at Villa Woodbine (they are regulars there!) and their team made the garden space and bar rooms look absolutely extraordinary. We had gorgeous rows of wooden tables in the garden, a barrel table for a cigar bar, a beautiful suite of gold and beige mixed furniture in the bar room with an unforgettable bar cart for a cheese display. Where else are you going to find these items? I recommend their services whole-heartedly! Brides, go with Unearthed Vintage...your wedding photos will looks incredibly unique and beautiful.

Jen · Married on 11/12/2016

PURE AWESOMENESS! The team was wonderful to work with and made the process completely seamless! From beginning to end, we had a wonderful experience! We rented Xback chairs, the beautiful wood farmhouse table, chandelier, easel, cake stands, arch, etc all of which were beautiful pieces! We were from NY and had a wedding in Florida so everything was done without seeing in person which added another level of stress. The UV team made me feel so comfortable and went above and beyond to make things easy! They even worked with my cake vendor to ensure i picked the "right" dessert accessories and stands for what i ordered! It's all in the details and they certainly helped bring those big & small details to life! Thank you to the entire Unearthed Vintage Team (especially Katie, Janice & Elizabeth) for helping to create a stunning, magical oasis for our wedding!! They have a wonderful assortment of items and i highly recommend their team for your wedding or event!!
    XX Jennifer + Alex. The Raleigh Hotel. 11.12.16

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Wedding planning is a nightmare for someone as unorganized and lackinformation attention to detail, like myself. Unearthed Vintage, I can honestly say, was the most stress free experience of the whole process.

Here are a few reasons why you'll love them:
    - the staff are super friendly and professional
    - this team is incredibly responsive! I never went more than half a day with a question unanswered.
    - they are flexible! I had some serious last minute changes and the UE team was able to adjust and come back with an updated contract within 12 hours.
    - the furniture is STUNNING! I received more compliments about the quality of the setup than anything else on the Big Day.

I cannot recommend this company highly enough!

• Private_User790

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Unearthed Vintage for your wedding day rentals. They have amazing pieces that will make your wedding so unique. The website is a great starting place but I suggest going to their warehouse to hand pick the rentals you want. The owner and sales team were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them. The rentals are pricey but if you're looking for a rustic/vintage style this is the place to go! I am most excited for all of our rentals to come together on our wedding day.

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Unearthed Vintage has a wonderful selection and they were so helpful putting every thing together for our recent wedding. They did a last minute venue walk thru with me to help fill out the holes and all of the pieces looked exceptional on the day of! I couldn't have been happier!

Deborah · Married on 09/18/2016

I’ve been a fan of Unearthed Vintage since the first moment I set eyes on their sofas, over three years ago; but it wasn’t until I met Katie, Jovan and their dedicated team that I truly fell in love with the company and what they stand for.
    Unearthed Vintage is a truly unique company with an exceptional work ethic. From a vendor’s perspective, they’re a pleasure to work with; they’re responsible, reliable, creative and just overall amazing people.
    From a bride’s point of view, I couldn’t be happier to have chosen Unearthed Vintage to do my lounge; it was the perfect touch to achieving the “look” I always dreamed of.
    I won’t lie, it was VERY hard narrowing down my favorite items, I wanted everything. But after talking to the UV team and explaining our vision, they were able to give the right suggestions and more importantly, work within our budget, which is exactly what we needed.
    In a nutshell, Unearthed Vintage delivers a quality product and service that I’ll always feel comfortable to recommend to my industry colleagues and friends.

Jassi · Married on 08/20/2016

Not only does Unearthed Vintage have an extensive and unique collection of furniture and props, their team is a total pleasure to work with- very professional AND fun!

Julia · Married on 06/29/2016

Where do we begin about how much we love these guys! Unearthed Vintage is a premier vendor in vintage rentals in the South Florida market. Their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind and you can spot their style at any event. They are always incredibly accommodating and when we have the opportunity to work with them, we know it's going to be an event for the books. Every event we have had the privilege to work on with them has been executed flawlessly and their staff demonstrates only the highest level of customer service. Any client should feel more than confident in booking them for their next event!

Elizabeth and Sandra are amazing - they worked with us on an extremely tight turnaround and pulled off something spectacular!

Unearthed Vintage was a pleasure to work with!!

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Unearthed Vintage has the most beautiful and unique pieces. I used their Hampton farmhouse tables and tuscan chairs for my baby shower and it looked so gorgeous! I was so happy with how everything looked. Definitely made such a difference as opposed to having regular tables and chairs. Not only is their inventory incredible, they are so friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone having an event.

• O

olga · Married on 03/19/2016

I rented a vintage lounge and a dresser that i used as a cake display and it was absolutely beautiful. Their showroom is absolutely wonderful. You can see all pieces in person.Everything they have is real authentic furniture which makes it so much more special. All pieces are in great condition and look lovely. I also found their Instagram and Facebook very helpful when I wasn't sure about my set up. They have done tons of weddings and you can find a lot of inspirations there. The staff was great to work with. I am very pleased.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Olga! It was such a pleasure having the opportunity to be part of your wedding. Congratulations!!

Carolina · Married on 03/12/2016

Beautiful, one of a kind decor pieces!

Priscilla · Married on 03/05/2016

Unearthed Vintage gets my stamp of approval! They were recommended by my venue/caterer. They use them very often for rentals specifically, any vintage/rustic themed rentals. I rented from them: farm tables (for head table and sweetheart table), a huge chandelier, and bistro lighting. The chandelier they hung in the garden completed the enchanted look that I envisioned. It was the focal point when entering the reception in the garden. EVERY guest had to say something about it and had to photograph it. It was truly magical. Bistro lighting in the court yard set the romantic tone. They were on time and professional and although a bit pricey, worth every penny!

I know they also style photoshoots and table-scapes as well. Check out their Instagram and website for a list of services and examples of their previous work.

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2015

We have the honor and privilege of knowing Unearthed Vintage for several years now. We knew that when it came time to finally plan our wedding, we didn't want anyone else to handle our furniture selections than Unearthed Vintage. Their passion and hard work radiates in all they do, and we feel very lucky to have had them be part of our wedding. Everything was perfect, which we knew would happen since we were working with the best vintage furniture rental company. The tables and lounge areas were beautiful, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so very much for making our dreams a reality, and for being part of the happiest day of our lives. I would recommend Unearthed Vintage to anyone, they exceeded all our expectations and then some.

Shelby and Andres Cano

Susan · Married on 11/14/2015

Unearthed Vintage has the absolute best selection of event rentals. Everything is so carefully selected and so unique so you are sure to find something that will complement your style and vision. The only issue is that you will want EVERYTHING in their warehouse!!! Super nice touch: we received a handwritten thank you note after our wedding. It's the small things :)

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

When I started my wedding planning process, I knew I wanted rental pieces that were simple and elegant with vintage touches. I discovered Unearthed on Style Me Pretty and immediately contacted them. Katie and Zania were unbelievably friendly and welcoming. We visited the warehouse to pick out our pieces and were overwhelmed by the amazing selection. They kept in great contact throughout the planning process. The day of our wedding, everything was setup perfectly and came together so well. I hired them to style my favors and welcome table and was so happy I did. Their eye for styling and creating exactly what you have pictured is spot on. Whether you are looking for a little or a lot, this is the place to go. I hope to work with them again in the future!