Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Signature Weddings by Candice

Signature Weddings by Candice specializes in creating custom and stylish wedding experiences for clients looking for an unforgettable event and meticulous service.

Follow Signature Weddings by Candice on

Signature Weddings by Candice 3
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/13/2018

Best ever!!

I absolutely loved working with Candice. She made wedding planning so easy and made sure my wedding day went smoothly. She is on top of everything and has great recommendations.

Book her now! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

We had twelve weeks to plan my daughter's wedding. After two weeks of attempting to plan things ourselves,we contacted Candice. Her easy going demeanor put us at ease immediately. I loved that her focus was on my daughter's needs. Candice gave my daughter suggestions for the remaining vendors that were needed. She also did a wonderful job at our venue's walk through,suggesting the placement of various tables. My daughter had been concerned with the tables being too crowded. Candice's recommendation for the table arrangement allowed for ample room. The day of the ceremony was absolutely perfect due to Candice's organizational skills. She contacted all of the vendors in advance so there were no problems with anyone arriving late. Both our wedding ceremony and reception ran extremely smoothly. Her calming attitude transferred over to the entire bridal party. Many of our guests later remarked how well everything was run.
    I would recommend Signature Weddings By Candice to anyone considering Candice as their wedding coordinator.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

We are still basking in the memory of the beautiful, flawless, and stress free wedding of our daughter Melissa, thanks to Candice Gurr of Signature Weddings by Candice. From my daughter’s February engagement and decision to have a fall wedding in Atlanta to the research I did right away, I knew that wedding design and production in Atlanta was anything but simple. When I asked the coordinator at our chosen location for the ceremony and reception if she would recommend a planner who would work equally well with the client and the venue, Candice’s name was front and center.

After meeting Candice, Melissa and I knew we had the perfect fit—someone who listened first and then suggested, someone who had both artistic savvy and common sense. Candice’s insight into my daughter’s unique style and preferences was uncanny, and she guided us to the vendors who each delivered their part of Melissa’s vision within my budget! Candice’s communication style is engaging, professional, pleasant, prompt, and specific—all reassuring traits when you’re treading the deep waters of event planning. She unfolded the process for our decisions and actions logically and smoothly. From the beginning, I knew that working with Candice would allow me the flexibility of choosing where to be hands-on and where to give the job to Candice to complete. Quickly responsive to all emails and questions, she suggested solutions to various issues and gave unerring advice. I am grateful for her guidance in creating the wedding that my daughter and son-in-law envisioned, with a number of wonderful and surprising suggestions included. Perhaps Candice’s best recommendation comes from my husband: “She took the stress off my wife and produced the perfect wedding for my daughter. She was worth every penny!”

Sent on 11/24/2017

Signature Weddings by Candice FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Sifi Entertainment
    Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

First Class planner! Candice is a pro !

• Flowers by Joanne
    Flowers by Joanne Wedding Florists

Candice is a very kind hearted person. She takes great pride in making sure that her customers are well taken care before, during, and after their wedding. She goes above and beyond her job description. Best invesment you'll make is hiring Candice. She will take your stress away and make sure everything runs smooth the day of your wedding.

• Sweet Stuff
    Sweet Stuff Wedding Cakes

Elegant Occasions of Canton will make your wedding planning a breeze. Candice is exremely well organized, has a ton of creative ideas and can work within a brides budget. She is able to grasp the clients vision and add creative touches to it. She is very calm, and handles all behind the scene issues so smoothly. From a vendors point of view, Candice is alway so pleasant to work with, goes out of her way to make things fall into place and is so understanding.

• Atlanta, Georgia, 30326 See on map