Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

dsc083
wedding 128 of 23

3 Reviews for Shauna Ray Photography

Sariah · Married on 02/21/2015

Shauna is an amazing photographer who has the ability to capture the beauty in the simplest of moments. I've had the pleasure of having her photograph my engagement and wedding pictures and have no regrets! Her attention to detail, professionalism and easy going nature made each "session" so easy. It was apparent that she scoped out each venue ahead of time for the best shots and lighting. She was always early and prepared which put my mind at ease on my wedding day. One of the things I love the most about her photos is how she manages to capture that split second of raw emotion without it looking forced. Her work is stunning!! I can't wait to use her again for our newborn photos. I highly recommend using her for any special occasion you may have!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Heidi · Married on 08/30/2013

I loved working with Shauna!! She was able to capture all of the details of our wedding in the most unique ways. She made my table settings and the cake look as if they were in a magazine!!! I also love love love the shots of me getting ready!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Shauna of Shauna Ray Photography is an incredible photographer!! On this important and special day, it was so great to have someone that truly understood what a bride is going through having been there herself, who could also be trusted to take amazing pics! She made both me and my soon to be husband feel comfortable, while having a fantastic eye for beautiful and unique shots. Thank you so much Shauna for memories that will stay with us forever!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014