88 Lynn Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Serene Occasions

Serene: (suh-reen)adj. - Free from stress and anxiety; calm, peaceful, or tranquil; unruffled.

Serene Occasions is a full service planning and design company located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, that serves the surrounding coast and Panhandle region. Our goal is to create one of a kind weddings for each couple. We make the planning process as stress free and simple as possible.

Full Planning and Design: Serene Occasions will lead you through the entire planning process from seleting, securing and managing your vendors to designing the wedding that will be more than you dreamed it to be. We will work together from the first meeting until your send off. Ensuring every detail is taken care of. I will be there to hold your hand the entire way. This really allows for a simply serene occasion.

Management + Execution: This is ideal for the couple that has already booked all their vendors and is looking for someone to pull all the details of the day together and accomplish your vision.

Floral Design: Serene Occasions exclusively offers floral + Design services to a limited number of S.O. couples each year. We will work closely with you to ensure you get the wedding floral you have always wanted.

Personalized services available to meet each clients individual needs and desires.

Follow Serene Occasions on
jen3
35faee5af3da5b40 1525379518 748d26984a0d814b 1525379511119 1 6

63 Reviews for Serene Occasions

Charity Lee · Married on 01/05/2019

Best day of my life thanks to this amazing team!

Jessica and her staff are incredible. If you are getting married, stop right now and get ahold of Jessica with serene occasions!

Working with a wedding planner seemed out of my budget, well, my dream wedding seemed our of my budget really... but, I figured I’d meet with Jessica because what could I lose and maybe she could at least point me in the right direction? So, I met with her and from the moment she sat down I felt at ease. Jessica is so extremely knowledgeable and was so eager to help me plan my special day. From beginning to end, everything was so easy for me thanks to this amazing team. She worked within my budget and gave me every item on my wish list, even the venue I’ve wanted since I was a little girl! ( I couldn’t afford it but she worked her magic and got it within my budget). Jessica does all her own floral design and owns all of her own tables, chairs and benches. Shawn with serene occasions hand makes them and they are so beautiful. They also have all the table clothes, decorations and lighting you could need. When I walked up to my ceremony, it was more beautiful than I could of ever dreamed! I’m telling you, it was incredible!!! Not to mention, this amazing team will be with you every step of the way. Jessica has such a warm personality and such a big heart, when I felt overwhelmed by anything, she quickly stepped in to make sure I was okay.

If you want your dream wedding at a price you can afford, you will work with Jessica. You can’t afford not too! She and her team are the best in the industry!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jacob · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica is the best!!!! We were looking for our wedding coordinator around Jan. 2018....and she fell through. We found Jessica on a last minute phone call, and she immediately dropped everything to meet with us! ( at our nearest coffee shop) Her energy and commitment to what she does is unparalleled. Needless to say we fell in love with her. She guided us through our way until we got married on May 19th, 2018. Upon looking back at it.... she ALONG with her amazing husband made it flawless! In hindsight as we are settling into married life....EVERYONE has said our Planner/coordinator was ON POINT!!! Thank you Jessica and Serene Occasions! It was a perfect day, and she is the person to go to on 30A! - D&J

P.S. - She designed ALL of this!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Serene Occasions FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Serene Occasions 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Serene Occasions 2
    Free Consultation
    Feel free to contact me about a free consultation for your wedding or special event. 850-625-9374

• Rock the House! Wedding DJs

I don't know where to begin when describing the professionalism and experience Serene Occasions has to offer. Jessica and Sean are truly gifted in putting together a breath taking celebration. It's so easy working with people who know what they are doing. Their attention to detail really shows that they care about the client and their event. I also enjoy working events with Serene Occasions because the coordination is seamless. Serene Occasions is an excellent choice for wedding planning, decor and coordination. Every event they touch is gold. I recommend this company to all engaged couples!

• The Big Day Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jessica and Sean of Serene Occasions are on the list of top wedding and event planners. They are easy to work with, organized, show great attention to detail and produce beautiful weddings!

• Kelley Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Serene Occasions is a superb choice for your wedding needs. Owner, Jessica Miller has more than 300 weddings under her belt and is a delight to work with. Highly recommended for your special day.

• 88 Lynn Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459 See on map
    850-404-0705 (Phone number)
    Location of (Serene Occasions)