88 Lynn Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Serene Occasions

Serene: (suh-reen)adj. - Free from stress and anxiety; calm, peaceful, or tranquil; unruffled.

Serene Occasions is a full service planning and design company located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, that serves the surrounding coast and Panhandle region. Our goal is to create one of a kind weddings for each couple. We make the planning process as stress free and simple as possible. We want to create a memorable event that no one will forget.

Full Planning and Design: Serene Occasions will lead you through the entire planning process from seleting, securing and managing your vendors to designing the wedding that will be more than you dreamed it to be. We will work together from the first meeting until your send off. Ensuring every detail is taken care of. I will be there to hold your hand the entire way. This really allows for a simply serene occasion.

Management + Execution: This is ideal for the couple that has already booked all their vendors and is looking for someone to pull all the details of the day together and accomplish your vision.

Floral Design: Serene Occasions exclusively offers floral + Design services to a limited number of S.O. couples each year. We will work closely with you to ensure you get the wedding floral you have always wanted.

Personalized services available to meet each clients individual needs and desires.

• Woman-owned

65 Reviews for Serene Occasions

Amanda V. · Married on 04/05/2020

Serene Occasions - a Godsend

Jessica and Sean,

Matt and I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Jessica, you were so much fun to work with. Your experience and knowledge of things to expect and account for; your overall joy for what you do and constant positivity really made it all worth it. We were stumped many times with COVID and potential hurricane, and I felt at ease because I knew (and you reminded me) that everything would turn out perfect. I have people still telling me it was the best wedding they had been to. Thank you for guiding me in the vendors, which you had full knowledge of. You ensured we received our deposit back and that Matt and I were taken of at all times.

From beginning to end, we felt catered to and cared for. Always made sure we had food and a drink, that we were getting enough pictures taken in a certain light, and with family. Our wedding day was one big timeline that really helped Matt and I stay on time as well as when we would have certain dances, cut the cake, and speeches. Everything moved fluidly and charmingly. We are also so grateful for the little surprises you kept from us for the wedding day to make the venue even more sweet. I was told to not acquire a wedding planner because I had time to do it all myself, but I could not have imagined it without you Jessica. I am truly going to miss talking to you and meeting with you from time to time. I began to see you as a friend and that means a lot.

Thank you, it was the best day of our life; and our guests cannot stop talking about it.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/26/2019

Serene Occasions is fantastic!

Planning a wedding from a distance is challenging, but Jessica from Serene Occasions made everything a breeze! I can't count the number of times that my husband and I said to each other during the planning process that hiring Jessica was the best decision that we made - aside from marrying each other! She helped us choose all of our vendors - photographer, cake baker, officiant, DJ, etc. and they were all fabulous. It was like planning a wedding with a friend. I felt like we clicked instantly and that she truly cared as much about our big day as we did. Huge bonus - she does incredibly beautiful floral and event design herself and made our vision come to life while being very sensitive to our budget concerns. On the day of the wedding we woke up to pouring rain and walked in to the venue to find a leaking ceiling - but I didn't even care because I knew Jessica was handling everything and would find a way to make it work - and she did! Everything turned out perfectly thanks to all of her hard work and we couldn't have been happier. Do yourself a favor and have Serene Occasions plan your wedding. Jessica will create the wedding of your dreams and will make everything as stress free as possible for you!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Serene Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Serene Occasions 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Serene Occasions 2
    Free Consultation
    Feel free to contact me about a free consultation for your wedding or special event. 850-625-9374

• Shane Keller Productions
    Shane Keller Productions Wedding DJs

I don't know where to begin when describing the professionalism and experience Serene Occasions has to offer. Jessica and Sean are truly gifted in putting together a breath taking celebration. It's so easy working with people who know what they are doing. Their attention to detail really shows that they care about the client and their event. I also enjoy working events with Serene Occasions because the coordination is seamless. Serene Occasions is an excellent choice for wedding planning, decor and coordination. Every event they touch is gold. I recommend this company to all engaged couples!

• The Big Day Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jessica and Sean of Serene Occasions are on the list of top wedding and event planners. They are easy to work with, organized, show great attention to detail and produce beautiful weddings!

• Kelley Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Serene Occasions is a superb choice for your wedding needs. Owner, Jessica Miller has more than 300 weddings under her belt and is a delight to work with. Highly recommended for your special day.

• 88 Lynn Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459 See on map
    850-404-0705 (Phone number)
    Location of (Serene Occasions)