88 Lynn Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 5

About Serene Occasions

Serene Occasions is a wedding planner located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, that serves the surrounding and Panhandle region. Jessica and her team of knowledgeable, talented planners would be thrilled to help you make your wedding dreams come true. They will work closely with you to ensure that everything goes even better than planned.

Serene Occasion will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious wedding and elopements. Jessica and her team will work side-by-side with you to go over every detail and make sure everything meets and exceeds your standards. Serene Occasion offers couples partial, full, and day-of coordination packages, which may include the following services:

• Budget analysis

Serene Occasions 5
Serene Occasions 6
Serene Occasions 7

Charity Lee · Married on 01/05/2019

Best day of my life thanks to this amazing team!

Jessica and her staff are incredible. If you are getting married, stop right now and get ahold of Jessica with serene occasions!

Working with a wedding planner seemed out of my budget, well, my dream wedding seemed our of my budget really... but, I figured I’d meet with Jessica because what could I lose and maybe she could at least point me in the right direction? So, I met with her and from the moment she sat down I felt at ease. Jessica is so extremely knowledgeable and was so eager to help me plan my special day. From beginning to end, everything was so easy for me thanks to this amazing team. She worked within my budget and gave me every item on my wish list, even the venue I’ve wanted since I was a little girl! ( I couldn’t afford it but she worked her magic and got it within my budget). Jessica does all her own floral design and owns all of her own tables, chairs and benches. Shawn with serene occasions hand makes them and they are so beautiful. They also have all the table clothes, decorations and lighting you could need. When I walked up to my ceremony, it was more beautiful than I could of ever dreamed! I’m telling you, it was incredible!!! Not to mention, this amazing team will be with you every step of the way. Jessica has such a warm personality and such a big heart, when I felt overwhelmed by anything, she quickly stepped in to make sure I was okay.

If you want your dream wedding at a price you can afford, you will work with Jessica. You can’t afford not too! She and her team are the best in the industry!

Larry · Married on 05/15/2018

Jessica is amazing we hired her for the day of my daughters wedding and she stepped in and took control of everything,she is priceless.I would highly recommend her,she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she treats you like you are part of her family.Thank you again Jessica for everything.

Serene Occasions FAQ

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Serene Occasions 2
    2019 Non- Saturday Elopement Small Wedding Specials

Non- Saturaday Special. This is a perfect option for an elopement or a small family wedding. This collection is perfect for a couple that is looking to have an elegant simple wedding with professional vendors that allow for a stress free all inclusive option. Pricing starts at 800.00+.

• Serene Occasions 3
    Floral design credit

When booking a planning collection for your wedding recieve a floral credit of 250.00. This will go towards your floral design that you would like to have for your wedding day. Some restrictions may apply. Must mention this coupon at time of booking planning services.

See More Deals

• Rock the House!
    Rock the House! Wedding DJs

I don't know where to begin when describing the professionalism and experience Serene Occasions has to offer. Jessica and Sean are truly gifted in putting together a breath taking celebration. It's so easy working with people who know what they are doing. Their attention to detail really shows that they care about the client and their event. I also enjoy working events with Serene Occasions because the coordination is seamless. Serene Occasions is an excellent choice for wedding planning, decor and coordination. Every event they touch is gold. I recommend this company to all engaged couples!

• The Big Day Rentals
    The Big Day Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jessica and Sean of Serene Occasions are on the list of top wedding and event planners. They are easy to work with, organized, show great attention to detail and produce beautiful weddings!

• Kelley Sue Photography
    Kelley Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Serene Occasions is a superb choice for your wedding needs. Owner, Jessica Miller has more than 300 weddings under her belt and is a delight to work with. Highly recommended for your special day.

• 88 Lynn Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459 See on map