Leather & Lace Wedding and Event Co.

Navarre, FL View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

REBRAND IN PROGRESS - SAME PEOPLE, SAME GREAT COMPANY, NEW NAME...LEATHER & LACE WEDDING & EVENT CO.

Wedding planning got you stressed? 👀

💍First - take a deep breath, because.....we got you! We take the stress away from the very first phone call.

💍Second - you've definitley come to the right place, *especially* if you are looking for a unique, personalized experience.

Hey there! 👋🏼

We are Lacey & Mika and this is our awesome wedding company. We are small, family owned wedding & event planning team who love creating timeless, beautiful memories for our couples. Our 1 on 1 experience & attention to detail allows us to create a day that is unique to & for you!

*Venues available beachside to countryside*

Lacey & Mika work directly with you and have designed ceremony packages to complement each couple and the beautiful Gulf Coast from Panama City Beach to Pensacola Beach, FL. For years the team has been designing dream beach, barn and destination weddings. Our amazing company and experience combined, has won multiple WeddingWire "Couples’ Choice" Awards since 2012. With their planning and direction, couples are able to achieve their dream wedding with little to no stress whatsoever.

Leather & Lace offers packages for every type of couple. From elopements to vow renewals, their planners will be there to ensure a stress-free day. Choose custom vow writings and even opt for a custom ceremony package. Their full services include:

• Beach Ceremonies
  • Receptions
  • Event design
  • Set up & tear down
  • Arbor/Decor rental

We are looking forward to hearing from you and planning your beautiful, dream wedding!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline S. Married on 05/15/2021

Beachside Wedding

Devi and her team of Summer and Brian were an absolute dream to work with! They made my dream wedding a reality! I would definitely recommend Lough Tide Beach Weddings for all your planning needs!!

Leather & Lace Wedding and Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Jaqueline, we are so glad that you were happy with your wedding! Wishing you all the happiness in the world ❤️
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 10/29/2020

Fabulous and Fun

Great at communication and answers my emails back within a day. Devi has great ideas for beach wedding and is willing to work with YOUR style and budget.
  • Icebonkers
    Icebonkers@Msn.com Married on 08/08/2020

AMAZING Destination Wedding!

Devi and her crew made our destination wedding in Navarre so absolutely AMAZING! Devi was wonderful to work with and made our day so special! We would highly recommend using Devi and her crew for your upcoming wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Lacey Strickland
Lacey Strickland
Owner

"I absolutely LOVE what I do. Most days, when I wake up, I have to literally ask myself 'You really get to do this for money?!'" -Lacey

Hello, Hello!

My name is Lacey & I am the proud new owner of Lough Tide Beach Weddings, where we make your wedding vision a * r e a l i t y * with no stress on you or your family. So far I am loving this transition & I am looking forward to creating a lovely, memorable wedding day for you on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. Having lived on the coast for thirty years & knowing the area so well, rest assured we can help your destination wedding trip turn into the most stress-free, enjoyable & memorable trip of your life!

When I am not planning & directing, I am also a wedding & boudoir photographer based out of Panama City, FL for our sister company, Leather & Lace Photography, LLC.

*That's right, I can hook you up with the most unique wedding gift your significant other has ever seen!!*

Photography has been the one thing in my life that hasn't lost my interest in 2.5, plus it has opened a ton of doors in this amazing industry. Matter of fact, wedding photography is what led me to Lough Tide (very shortly after I opened LLP) & it wasn't even a beach wedding! I'd like to call that destiny, unless you believe in coincidences. Either way, here we are.

To be completely honest with you, I can't believe I'm even typing this BIO right now because I would have never thought I could pull this off. It's scary to have to fill such big shoes that had previously been here before me... but I've learned in life that you have to take the chances you're given and I am *so glad* I did because I love it here! I've enjoyed all aspects of this rewarding job, I'm even getting muscles withought dying in a gym, lol.

Seriously though, you matter to me and I want you to always look back and remember this most amazing day, as if you were there. I will help bring your every wedding vision to life, with our own little spin on it. Whether you'd like to say "I do!" to the love of your life in front of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, a barn in the country, the family church or your own back yard, we got you. Show up in your dress and we will handle the rest!

xO,

Lacey

Shannonography Shannonography Wedding Photographers

I have worked as a wedding photographer for many weddings thoughout the last few years alongside Loughtide Beach Weddings and I am always amazed at their ability to really listen to their clients, their attention to detail, and their ability to really connect with clients and vendors alike to make your wedding day the most memorable. Their designs are always breathtaking, from the intimate elopement style wedding to the larger destination weddings with 100+ guests. You just can't go wrong hiring Loughtide Beach Weddings.

Just Think Cake Just Think Cake Wedding Cakes

Mike is terrific, attention to detail is his specialty!

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach Hotel Weddings

LoughTide Beach Weddings does a fabulous job! Embassy Suites Destin highly recommends their services!

8668 Navarre Pkwy Unit 412 Navarre, FL, 32566
8504205035
Location of (Leather & Lace Wedding and Event Co.)
3420 high cliff road Panama City, FL, 32409
850-774-6872

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding