Your wedding. One of the most memorable occasions in your life.
Celebrate with us at The Boardwalk Beach Resort, Panama City Beach’s most impressive wedding and event venue. Our gulf front hotel and conference center features a unique variety of elegant, beautifully designed banquet and reception space that can accommodate up to 1,000 wedding guests. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico’s emerald waters and white sandy beaches boasting picturesque views, our venues are transformed into the most romantic setting for your ceremony and reception. From intimate nuptials to gala celebrations –bridal showers to wedding rehearsal dinners to ceremonies and receptions, we ensure a combination of elegance and serenity.
Want to discuss your plans with a professional beach wedding planner? Just give us a call at 850.230.4630 or click here to complete our request form if you’d rather us email you! Ask us about our many indoor and outdoor wedding venues:
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Convention Center: Panama City Beaches only Convention Center on the Beach. Featuring over 26,000 square feet, huge ballroom, and breakout flexible meeting space.
- Condominium Boardroom: Located on the lobby level with 276 square feet of space. This is ideal for meetings up to 20 people.
- Condominium Meeting Room: Located on the lobby level with 2004 square feet of space. Hold your next classroom seminar for up to 50 persons.
- Sunset Pavilion: 9000 square feet of open air on the beach side. This pavilion is covered and can host 125 to 500 guests. Dance to the Music, listen to a band and watch the sunset all at the same time.
- Gazebo: 720 square feet of covered beach front space. Our gazebo can accommodate up to 125 people. It is centrally located and is perfect for hosting intimate gatherings, ceremonies, receptions or luncheons.
- Overlook Decks: 660 and 836 square feet of viewing pleasure. Host a cash bar, DJ or dinner beachside for up to 60 people.
- Under the Boardwalk Bar and Grill:Located at the Condominium Poolside and on the Gulf-Front, this casual Tiki Bar atmosphere is perfect for a meet and greet, especially during Happy hour!
- Beach: Boardwalk Beach Resort boasts the largest private beach in Panama City Beach. We have over 120,000 Square feet of beach to play on, or you can choose from our four different beach spots to say I do!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
7 ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos