28103 Perdido Beach Blvd., Orange Beach, AL 36561 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Caribe Resort

Caribe Resort is a coastal beach venue located in Orange Beach, Alabama. With plenty of amenities to choose from, couples may host their ceremony and also stay for their honeymoon. At Caribe Resort, couples can experience waterfront luxury.

Facilities and Capacity
With four event spaces to choose from, and the ability to host a maximum of 300 guests, Caribe Resort has a space for any wedding. Couples can choose an indoor or uncovered outdoor setting. Couples also have three different waterfront options: the beach, the bay or overlooking the Gulf from the Lazy River Deck.

Caribe Resort offers the following services:

• Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Linens

Accommodation
Caribe Resort does not host events for off-site guests. Couples must stay on site in order to have their event on the property.

Follow Caribe Resort on

Caribe Resort 4
Caribe Resort 5
Caribe Resort 6

madison · Married on 08/24/2018

The Group Sales & Event Manager, Ally, did an amazing job helping out with our wedding. She definitely went above and beyond and made the whole planning experience so much better. The crew did an awesome job with setting everything up as well!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Caribe Resort 7
    Caribe Resort 8
    Caribe Resort 9
    Caribe Resort 10
    Caribe Resort 11
    Caribe Resort 12

Erin · Married on 10/09/2010

My wedding day (and all of the days leading up to my wedding) could not have been more perfect!! Between the breathtaking venue to the kindness and professionalism of the staff, I would highly recommend the Caribe Resort.
    Christie was very informative and easy going, making my experience as stress free as possible. She took care of me and all of my guests and made sure that every detail was exactly how I had invisioned.
    Lisa, at Cobalt, was also very friendly. She was very helpful in recommending certain foods and knew exactly how much to serve my guests while staying in my budget. My friends and family still talk about how delicious the food was at my wedding!
    The Caribe Resort offers such a variety of gorgeous scenery and caters to so many different wedding styles and I honestly think it's the best venue for a wedding! (and a Vacation...) - ERIN

Sent on 04/11/2012

Caribe Resort's reply:

Erin
    Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

2.4
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0

Let me start by saying the Caribe is an absolutely beautiful beautiful wedding venue. However, you are nickel and dimed for everything and the communication is lacking. You'll need to have patience when waiting for email responses.
    My biggest gripe about getting married at the caribe is that they do not provide any area for bride or groom to get ready in. You'll need to rent a room at your group rate. This will cost you about $450 for once night since you need to pay the cleaning fee, and about $675 for a two night stay. A little ridiculous since you've already paid thousands to use the space. We asked for a late checkout for the day after the wedding and were granted 1 hour but our keys got shut off at regular time anyway. you'll also have to trek through parking decks to get through to the ceremony site. (In your wedding gear, i.e. My wedding gown which did get ripped) For how much this venue costs, I expected a bit more personal contact with the vendor, and maybe a ride in the golf cart to the site would have been very much appreciated. Again, the site is beautiful, but you are on your own for everything else.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Caribe Resort's reply:

Hi, I am the new Event Director here at Caribe and I would like to start by apologizing for the lack of communication and response time from the person you dealt with previously. That is not typical of how we do business here at Caribe.

Since we are not strictly a wedding venue but a private resort, we do require that you be a guest staying with us to use the event space. We do not rent it to the outside public for day use.

We do offer our beach shuttle for the bridal party and guests and I'm not sure why it was not set up for you but I am very sorry about your dress. As the Event Director here at Caribe I am committed to being on site for all our events to make sure they go off without a hitch and everything is perfect on our end. If anything comes up, I'm here.

Thank you for your feedback, we're always looking for ways to improve.

Caribe Resort Pricing

Caribe Resort Price Rates

Caribe Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Marina, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Caribe Resort 1
    2019 Wedding Special

All Weddings booked in 2019 will recieve a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for 2 nights!

Can be used for Bridal Suite or Honeymoon Suite!

*Offer applies to weddings that reserve in 2019(even if they are for a later year). Must sign a contract and pay deposit to receive offer.

• 28103 Perdido Beach Blvd. Orange Beach, AL, 36561 See on map