Shannonography

Pensacola, FL View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Destination wedding photographer with a photojournalistic/lifestyle approach specializing in destination wedding along the Gulf Coast, FL and Gulf Coast, AL areas- servicing: Pensacola Beach, Destin, Navarre Beach, Perdido, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Foley, Fairhope, Mobile, and beyond. I am available to travel throughout the US. Feel free to contact me directly for current rates and availability at: booking@shannonography.com

I believe photography is about telling a story...your story. I focus on capturing real emotions and genuine moments so that each wedding I photograph is different from the last and when you look at your wedding photos they hopefully bring back true memories that are cherished. I do incorporate a variety of photography styles dependent on each client's needs, including more traditional poses for group shots and large wedding parties. I want to make sure everyone that took the time to help you celebrate your special day is included in atleast one group photo or small group shots. Otherwise my approach is mainly photojournalistic/lifestyle to help capture the tears of joy, the laughter, the 1st kiss, and all of the other emotions in between. I want to make sure your experience with me is fun, stress free, and memorable.

I have 8 yrs experience photographing destination beach weddings that are sweet and simple, to traditional church weddings that focus more on detail, to a full day coverage of a DIYer's dream wedding...down to the origami arch that took the bride over a year to make, goats, garden, and chandeliers in the trees.

Whatever your story is, I want to be a part of it!

**I also do Birth Photography, Family Beach Photography, Portraiture, and Event/Band Photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Brittany Married on 03/21/2020

So great and flexible!!

We were married 3 days after the start of the COVID-19 shut down. We had three days to find another venue (because ours cancelled), we ended up having our wedding 30-45mins from our original venue, and cutting our guest list in half. Which meant a longer drive for Shannonography, but from the start she was all down with making the longer drive, showed up on time, and I couldn't ask for better pictures from the best day of our life so far馃挒
  • Ariel
    Ariel M. Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

Planning a destination wedding without meeting any of your vendors is terrifying but Shannon completely alleviated all of my fears. I found her on Google and was immediately impressed with her work and quality of photos. She promptly responded to my message and by that afternoon I had signed a contract. We emailed back and forth and had several phone calls in the months leading up to my wedding. She listened to my vision and had many wonderful recommendations.
    The day of my wedding she arrived on time and in great spirits which helped me to relax and enjoy my day! Shannon is extremely easy going and fun to work with, she even let me have an impromptu boudoir session as I was getting dressed. My ceremony was perfect and she captured every sweet moment of the day. She shot the entire reception and took some really fun photos of the after party. My family and friends loved her and she fit right in with us and felt like part of our big day! My cousin and a coworker who did not attend my wedding, both loved my portraits so much they booked sessions with her and both had great experiences and photos as well! We will definitely be doing family portraits with her on the beach next summer! Don't hesitate to book Shannon!!
    Pam Married on 10/28/2017
    Shannon shot our "surprise" engagement photos! She went along with my requests for the surprise and was extremely flexible! I was so pleased with her professionalism! Her price and turn around time was fantastic! Will use her photography service again!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Best Western Navarre Waterfront - Paradise Pavilion Best Western Navarre Waterfront - Paradise Pavilion Hotel Weddings

Shannonography has photographed several wedding and receptions for our bridal clients. Shannon was able to "capture the moments" beautifully.

Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Shannon! She is very professional and fun to work with. It makes our job so much easier when you have wonderful vendors to work with. I would recommend her to all of my clients. :)

Pensacola, FL, 32503
Location of (Shannonography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding