Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Shannonography

Destination wedding photographer with a photojournalistic/lifestyle approach specializing in destination wedding along the Gulf Coast, FL and Gulf Coast, AL areas- servicing: Pensacola Beach, Destin, Navarre Beach, Perdido, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Foley, Fairhope, Mobile, and beyond. I am available to travel throughout the US. Feel free to contact me directly for current rates and availability at: booking@shannonography.com

I believe photography is about telling a story...your story. I focus on capturing real emotions and genuine moments so that each wedding I photograph is different from the last and when you look at your wedding photos they hopefully bring back true memories that are cherished. I do incorporate a variety of photography styles dependent on each client's needs, including more traditional poses for group shots and large wedding parties. I want to make sure everyone that took the time to help you celebrate your special day is included in atleast one group photo or small group shots. Otherwise my approach is mainly photojournalistic/lifestyle to help capture the tears of joy, the laughter, the 1st kiss, and all of the other emotions in between. I want to make sure your experience with me is fun, stress free, and memorable.

I have 8 yrs experience photographing destination beach weddings that are sweet and simple, to traditional church weddings that focus more on detail, to a full day coverage of a DIYer's dream wedding...down to the origami arch that took the bride over a year to make, goats, garden, and chandeliers in the trees.

Whatever your story is, I want to be a part of it!

**I also do Birth Photography, Family Beach Photography, Portraiture, and Event/Band Photography.

Follow Shannonography on

9 Reviews for Shannonography

• Ariel

Ariel Morrow · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

Planning a destination wedding without meeting any of your vendors is terrifying but Shannon completely alleviated all of my fears. I found her on Google and was immediately impressed with her work and quality of photos. She promptly responded to my message and by that afternoon I had signed a contract. We emailed back and forth and had several phone calls in the months leading up to my wedding. She listened to my vision and had many wonderful recommendations.
    The day of my wedding she arrived on time and in great spirits which helped me to relax and enjoy my day! Shannon is extremely easy going and fun to work with, she even let me have an impromptu boudoir session as I was getting dressed. My ceremony was perfect and she captured every sweet moment of the day. She shot the entire reception and took some really fun photos of the after party. My family and friends loved her and she fit right in with us and felt like part of our big day! My cousin and a coworker who did not attend my wedding, both loved my portraits so much they booked sessions with her and both had great experiences and photos as well! We will definitely be doing family portraits with her on the beach next summer! Don't hesitate to book Shannon!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Pam · Married on 10/28/2017

Shannon shot our "surprise" engagement photos! She went along with my requests for the surprise and was extremely flexible! I was so pleased with her professionalism! Her price and turn around time was fantastic! Will use her photography service again!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

ruth · Married on 12/01/2016

I located her thru the wedding knot.com page and she was such a pleasure to work with. Her pictures were detailed and so beautiful. My moms vow renewal went without a hitch. She even came back to the house to take more family pics. She was responsive, on time and her pricing cant be beat. We planned this vlw renewal from texas and she made the experience that much easier

Sent on 12/02/2016

Shannonography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ruth. Your family was amazing and very photogenic, which definitely helped make my job that much easier. I am so happy I got to meet you all.

Award

Shannonography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Best Western Navarre Waterfront - Paradise Pavilion
    Best Western Navarre Waterfront - Paradise Pavilion Hotel Weddings

Shannonography has photographed several wedding and receptions for our bridal clients. Shannon was able to "capture the moments" beautifully.

• Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist
    Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Shannon! She is very professional and fun to work with. It makes our job so much easier when you have wonderful vendors to work with. I would recommend her to all of my clients. :)

• Pensacola, FL, 32503 See on map