Kelley Sue Photography

Kelley Sue Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kelley Sue Photography

Weddings are one of the happiest and most cherished events in our lives!  They are exciting, emotional and filled with memories in the making.  When a couple meets with us and asks us to photograph their wedding we are honored and immediately begin planning their special day.  As your photographer, it is our job to capture every aspect of your wedding day, from every little detail to the big "I DO".  We are a husband and wife team, both with a background in Fine Arts.  My husband and best friend, Wally is my editor and assistant.  I also have several fabulous assistants.  Since 2004 I have been photographing children, families and weddings.  We strive to capture your special day in its natural beauty capturing memories to last for a lifetime.  We serve the greater metropolitan Atlanta area as well as outside the state of Georgia.  We look forward to meeting you!  Happy planning!!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Kelley Sue Photography on

2 Reviews for Kelley Sue Photography

Kelley and Wally are awesome. Going as far as to risk life, and possibly limb for a great photo...

We haven't gotten our wedding pictures yet- but I feel certain that they will be amazing. I know our engagement photos were. Wally took those for us, and the only problem that we ran into was that Justin is just too tall.

I think that having the two of them definitely works out for the best. They're both very in tune to each other, and can tell what the other one is going for. Plus you have two sets of eyes and cameras with different lenses to capture even more than one person could.

Overall they're both just really wonderful people who happen to be great at photography and we're both very pleased we decided to go with them. I think anyone would be.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/31/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelley and Wally are amazing photographers. My family and I were blessed they could be part of our special day.

Profile Picture Kristie, 8/2/08, 2 Reviews

32 Photos

Gettin' Hitched

32 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful and timeless photography!

This photographer is easy to work with, kind and takes wonderful photos! You will not be disappointed. :)

Events