PO Box 16195, Panama City, FL 32406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Gilmore Pictures

High Quality Cinematic Wedding Films and Featurettes

We film with multipe HD Cameras using innovative techniques to tell the your unique story through cinematic filmmaking. We are dedicated professionals that believe in building a relationship with you to create a custom film production experience like none other. Just take a look at our reviews and see what happy couples have to say about us. We also offer some very flexible savings on high quality production across Florida.

See Our Work and Decide for yourself

www.gilmore-pictures.com

Email is usually the best way to get in touch with us... JGilmorepictures@gmail.com

Follow Gilmore Pictures on

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

18 Reviews for Gilmore Pictures

Krystal · Married on 05/06/2017

Gilmore Pictures went above and beyond for our wedding day. We were coming in from Michigan to Destin for our destination wedding and I was referred to Gilmore Pictures from a friend who had previously used them. Our wedding day was unexpectedly very windy and had to be moved inside due to the weather after the ceremony. The staff was very accommodating with our needs and beyond wonderful to work with. Our highlight video was above and beyond what we expected- we can not say enough good things about this company. Simply the best!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/25/2015

Love, love, love the video Jon and his crew produced for my daughter's wedding! The high definition is incredible and loved the songs he chose also!! They did an amazing job and you never even knew they were there!! Can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Booking Jon and his team was one of the best decisions we made. From start to finish Jon was easy to work with, providing us with detailed and prompt overviews of how he would work. The day of the wedding they were casually around filming but not being intrusive. We were beyond thrilled when we received our highlight video. He managed to capture the entire day, narrowed down to a few wonderful songs. There are so many little details that I never could of imagine would of been captured. We love watching it and reliving such a magical day and cannot wait to get our full footage as well. I cannot recommend Gilmore pictures enough. We will be watching our video for years to come.

Sent on 12/23/2013

• Michelle Castle Wedding Photographers

Revelation Productions does an amazing job! This husband & wife team have the BEST equipment I have seen by any other videographer in the area! The coverage they provide from beginning to end, multiple angles, music and editing style makes me want to shout redo for my own wedding! They were also kind and respectful of my need to get certain still shots of the bride & groom as well :D

• Sonja Revells Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding that Jon was the videographer for along with his wife who was taking pictures to supplement their still images for their business. He was easy to work with and was very considerate of not intruding while I was trying to photograph specific images. He always had a smile on his face and as I've gotten to know him better, I can say he is genuinely a nice person and his work comes from the heart. You will be able to tell this from your interaction with him and will not be disappointed. :-)

• Wedding Ceremony By Marie Wedding Officiants

I was quite taken back and extremely impressed when I first got to work with Revelation Productions. Their enthusiasm and professionalism is nothing short of absolute perfection. I found them to be so easy and relaxed to work with, even during stressful situations. The services Jon provides is the way to go if you want your memories to last a lifetime.

• PO Box 16195 Panama City, 32406 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Email us at JGilmorePictures@gmail.com
    Location of (Gilmore Pictures)