124-A Mussett bayou Road, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

TA563

• Videos 1

101 Reviews for Townsend Catering Company

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2018

Donna and her staff went above and beyond to make the food and drink at both our welcome party and wedding reception immaculate. Their food is not only beautiful, but it is so so delicious. The tasting we attended while planning our menu was definitely the highlight of all of our wedding planning. Everyone I came into contact with was courteous and friendly. We would not change a thing. Look no further for a top notch company for catering any event!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2018

I had been referred to Townsend through a customer, who was also a destination bride. She gave me glowing reviews about Donna and her team. I had pretty high expectations and they were all met. Not at all your typical wedding food. Everything was tasty as well as beautifully presented! We also had a raw bar, and the oysters were PERFECTLY shucked!!! Everyone was blown away. We also used Townsend for bar services. I sent drink recipes and they were executed perfectly.
    Not to mention weather on my wedding day was not the greatest, so they ended up having to move ALL of the setup outside to inside during the ceremony! You would have thought that we had always planned it that way. It was set up so beautifully. I cannot thank Donna and the whole Townsend Catering crew enough!!!

Jocelyn · Married on 03/03/2018

We were married in Rosemary Beach on 3/3/18...and I am STILL getting texts and phone calls about how great our food was. Like any bride and groom we probably ate the least out of everyone but we got a bunch of the leftovers delivered to our suite that night and it was still so delicious the next day! If you want to WOW your guests you have to have Townsend cater, they are top notch and so delightful to work with. Their bar services are also amazing and make it so much easier than trying to guess how much liquor/beer/wine you need to buy in advance. I am forever grateful to Townsend, now I just want to go back to another event in the area to enjoy their awesome food!

Townsend Catering Company FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 48.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• 30A Makeup Artist
    30A Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Townsend Catering is the BEST at what they do. There is no comparison! Highest quality food made from scratch. Always going above and beyond to make sure the clients and vendors are taken care. They put special care and attention into every detail, from their specialty cocktails to the garnishes on the appetizer platters. If you want your guest to be raving about the food at your wedding for years to come, book with Townsend Catering. It's unforgettable!

• Kyle LaMonica
    Kyle LaMonica Wedding Bands

I have been entertaining/performing at wedding events with Townsend Catering since 2008 and have nothing but positive things to say about this talented company. Not only do they treat your event to the best catering and food options, but the staff is by far the most professional, hard working group I've experienced working with the last 7 years. You will be extremely happy with your decision in choosing Townsend for your private/wedding event.

• Paradise Cuisine Catering
    Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

I Love Donna and David Townsend and I think their business is the Best catering company on the Emerald Coast. They have put their heart and soul into their business and it shows ! We aspire to be like them.

• 124-A Mussett bayou Road Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map