$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning

"Planning your spectacular Wow celebration so you and your loved one's can enjoy the process!"

Your wedding is one of the most important and memorable events of your life. When challenges happen in the planning process and on that day what will you do?

1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning, full service wedding planning and coordination service has 18 continuous years of experience planning weddings and events, we have handle it all! 1 Elegant Event plans, organizes, manages & facilitates your elaborate wow factor celebrations so you and your loved ones can enjoy the entire experience of your party, engagement process and wedding day! You’ll never have to research any details or search for any 3rd party vendors that fit you, we do all that for you! Just pick out or tell us what you like and you’re all done, it’s really that easy!

1 Elegant Event creating wow events friends & family enjoy to remember for a lifetime, contact us to begin enjoying your experience today!

Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Mobile, Hampton Roads

Follow 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning on

5 Reviews for 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning

Our wedding was a lot more special than what we expected, and I must say Cossie was the biggest help and best decision we made. Even with the short notice we gave her, she handled everything very professionally and with a friendly smile. All our guests shared with us how personal and intimate every detail was, we all were very touched. Thank you Cossie for making our special day even more memorable, you are outstanding. We really appreciate you and 1 Elegant Event more than words can say.

Profile Picture User7463632, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Wedding Planning

Cossie is a great coordinator to have on your team. She is super organized and can handle any size group!

Profile Picture Thekla, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everybody needs a Cossie at their wedding, she does an amazing job!

Profile Picture User7486896, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1357831354454 beachweddingandreceptionblue
220x220 sq 1357831321404 godwinwedding
220x220 sq 1447894544756 jackson wedding 1
220x220 sq 1523038464 fec71220be3fc736 1523038464 14d7eb8d4fd3f938 1523038463846 2 miysan wedding off
220x220 sq 1523038523 b8add93e34cbc415 1523038522 2d012d50c27efe57 1523038522314 3 1ee events peruvia
220x220 sq 1523038590 7cd0693aed29eafb 1523038588 485eac3e75c254bb 1523038588377 4 dozier wedding cos
220x220 sq 1523038596 8ba362abd4ff70f1 1523038596 a210eb16ae7150d7 1523038595963 5 dozier wedding pic

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Great planner, well scheduled and easy to work with. Keep up the good work.

I only got to work on a few weddings with Cossie before she moved her business to Virginia Beach, but I was very impressed with her attention to detail and willingness to roll her sleeves up and make it happen. Easy-going and fun to be around.

Highly Recommended Great team of experts We at Bay Limousine are always happy to work with 1Elegant Events

1st Class Service with 100% Professionalism. If Elegant is what you are looking for, then 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning is it.

I honestly can’t say enough great things about 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning Event Planning. 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning was the first event planner I contacted in reference to networking with wedding and event planners in the Mobile, Alabama area. I called Cossie in February and she had the Bride Ride going on in April; she told me about it and how we can network together and I volunteered Elegant Knights’ Luxury Limo-Party Bus as one of the host vehicles to transport brides to see different wedding venues during the Bride Ride wedding show. Cossie had incredible communication skills and a way of making me feel at ease from that very first call. For anyone getting ready to plan a wedding or event, hiring 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning would be money well spent. Cossie’s creative vision is truly a gift and will make that special day, one that will blow you away! Cossie, Elegant Knights absolutely love working with you and will recommend you and 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning to anyone looking for an event/wedding planner. I give 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning my highest recommendation for weddings, parties, or any event that you truly want to make memorable. With sincere appreciation!!!! Mary Taylor – Owner Elegant Knights Limo-Party Bus Mobile, Alabama (251) 317-1BUS www.elegantknightslimo.com

71 PROS I KNOW

2129 General Booth Blvd. #103-304, Virginia Beach, VA 23454   See On Map
757-828-6702 (phone) 757-828-6702 (fax)
By Appointment Only