Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Castle

I provide Modern Wedding Photography that represents the Coastal & Destination Wedding Lifestyle.
Serving 30A, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, FL & Available for Travel.

Intimate Family Wedding $2,500

Ceremony Only $1500
Full Day $4000+
Elopement $800

Being chosen by a couple is always an HONOR! I love getting to know each couple, their relationship, & the unique details that help me understand who they are. It really allows me to interact with them in a way that translates into meaningful artistic moments.

I look forward to hearing about your Plans, your Day, & your Life.
Michelle "Shelley" Castle

32 Reviews for Michelle Castle

Michelle Castle 1
Michelle Castle 2

Jacob · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle (Shelley) was amazing! I highly recommend...especially for a gay wedding! David and I were looking for a photographer that could do more a "film photography"...and she delivered 110%, at a reasonable price. Photography get's expensive!!!!...and we cannot wait to see our final photos.....THANK YOU SHELLEY!!!! xoxo - J& D

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Michelle Castle 3
    Michelle Castle 4

Sara · Married on 04/18/2014

There is not enough room on this page to go on and on about how AMAZING Shelley is!! We booked Shelley before we even knew where we were getting married! There was even a time we considered Ohio and were going to fly her out there with us! Her pictures are absolutely stunning and worth every penny. I honestly enjoyed having her at our wedding and loved spending time with her! I wish I lived closer because I would totally hang out with her! LOL My Mom was so impressed by her work and adored her sweet southern accent. Shelley really knows her stuff and her professional photos as well as her delightful personality are proof. Taking a million and one pictures can feel staged and uncomfortable but Shelley rocked it and made taking pictures so much fun!! I cannot stop starring at the pictures she took! They look like they are straight from a bridal magazine. I cannot wait to see the rest of them!!!!

If you want amazing couture wedding photos and enjoy being around someone who is simply delightful, Michelle Castle is highly recommended! We love you Shelley!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2013

My photos are completely incredible. Whoever reads these reviews you should totally check them out:) she has an amazing eye and very sweet personality. I left all the idea and decision making up to her. She really has passion and it shows through her work. Couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 11/22/2013

• Fine Art 30A Weddings
    Fine Art 30A Weddings Banquet Halls

I highly recommend Michelle Castle Photography!

• Rock the House!
    Rock the House! Wedding DJs

Shelley Castle of Michelle Castle Photography is a blast to work with. The shots she gets are out of this world! Every wedding I work with Shelley, I can easily see how passionate she is with her work. Whether its a dance set at the reception or the bride & groom after the ceremony, she is in the moment documenting one of a kind shots. Her photos are merely a work of art. I recommend Michelle Castle Photography because she is professional, artistic, and will get pictures you could only dream of at your wedding.

• Blue Mountain Catering Company
    Blue Mountain Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Michelle Castle is so great to work with! She really seems to capture her client's desires and always has a smile on her face. She is delightful to be around, and always takes great pictures of our food too! Blue Mountain Catering Company is always excited to find that Michelle Castle in on board for any of our events!

• Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map
    Office-Tues,Wed,Thurs 10am-4pm or by appointment only Fri/Sat-Weddings Sun/Mon. Closed