P.O. Box 2193, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Rock the House!

My name is Shane and I am the DJ behind it all. I play music at weddings, parties, and events on 30A & in surrounding areas. I've been in the wedding business since 2010 and have played several hundred weddings since. I play at many public events and private parties as well. I enjoy giving back to the community and love helping out with fundraiser events for local charities. I come with everything I need to play including a premium sound system with turntables, digital wireless microphones, and LED dance effect lighting for the dance sets. Not only do I play music, but I will guide you and your guests through the reception like a host. I am focused on creating a fun, memorable, and professional experience for you and your guests. Please feel free to look around and learn more about my services, reviews from others, and booking information. Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to connecting with you.

Follow Rock the House! on

rock the house 2019 fb profile 51 548300
Dede Edwards Photography
Dede Edwards Photography
rock the house 2019 fb profile 51 548300
Amanda Suanne Photography

89 Reviews for Rock the House!

1 User photo

Rock the House! 1
  • Ashleigh

ashleigh overly · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream DJ Experience

Shane & Rock the House Entertainment were the absolute dream partnership. I had been very hesitant about hiring a DJ based on previous experiences at weddings where DJs were loud, obnoxious, and interrupted the flow of the evening. After securing a recommendation from my photographer we went with Shane and I was blown away by his work. My guests RAVED about the music he selected for the cocktail / dinner hour and then his ability to read the dance floor and keep the energy up all evening long. Several of my guests have even asked for his "playlist" not realizing he was curating the music as he went. Shane was easy to communicate with leading up to the event and took the notes we gave him seriously on the vibe we were looking to create for our event. He also handled the audio set up for our ceremony and worked seamlessly with our videographer. If you are looking for a DJ to curate a perfect evening please hire Shane. He is unlike any DJ you've experienced at a wedding and, if it is like our event, he will be the centerpiece of a wonderful evening.

Sent on 09/24/2019

jessica · Married on 03/01/2019

Literally Rocked the House

Shane was THE PERFECT DJ for our wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL! From the CLASSIC sound & music at the ceremony to the WILD dance party all night long at our reception-- Shane's timing, professionalism, and sound exceeded all expectations we had. He was intuitive & fun-- what more could you ask for! Thank you for the amazing party, Shane!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Rock the House! 2

John O'bryan · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly Recommend

My wife and I booked Shane to DJ our wedding and he did an incredible job. He was very responsive to all of our questions and always responded quickly. During the wedding he did a fantastic job and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rock the House! FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

• Creative Designs Floral and Events
    Creative Designs Floral and Events Wedding Florists

This group has many talented DJ's and know how to turn your event into a party!

• Destin Mobile Makeup Box
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been on location doing the HMUA services for my bride and bridal party and they told me they booked Rock the House for their DJ services. They had nothing but great things to say about the booking process and how excited they were to get out on the dance floor and let Rock the House take control of the party! What a good choice to get everyone rocking!!!

• Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning
    Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Shane is truly the most talented DJ in the Florida Panhandle. I could not recommend him enough!! Always such a pleasure to work with.

• P.O. Box 2193 Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, 32459 See on map
    Phone hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Email at your convenience. Most of our events fall on the weekends so we may not be able to get back to you until the following Monday. We look forward to connecting with you!