Shane Keller Productions

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map

My name is Shane Keller and I am the DJ behind it all. I play music at weddings & events along 30A and surrounding areas. I've been in the wedding business since 2010 and have played several hundred weddings since. I come with everything I need to play including a premium sound system, turntables, wireless microphones, and lighting for dancing. Not only do I play music, but I will guide you and your guests through the reception like a host. I am focused on creating a fun, memorable, and professional experience for you and your guests. Thanks for checking me out and I'm looking forward to connecting with you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

1 User photo

• Erin
    Erin K. Getting married on 01/09/2022

Amazing DJ!

Shane was great to work with - would definitely recommend him as a DJ!! He listened to our style, what we wanted reception music to be but also added in his own songs based on the vibe of the night! He spanned generations with his song choices, everyone was dancing the whole night! Shane made our reception so special, it would not have been the same without him! Can't recommend him enough!
    Paige H. Married on 11/02/2019

Hire him now!!

Shane was awesome to work with for our wedding day! A super nice guy and he played a perfect blend of songs without being cheesy. He also incorporated all of my requests to make our day absolutely perfect. Thank you, Shane!!
    Keleigh M. Married on 09/28/2019

Keeps the party going

Rock the House (Shane) is the perfect DJ. He doesn’t need much guidance and after a phone call and an email - he knew us.

The beach ceremony was perfect and people were able to hear with mics. Cocktail hour and the reception were exactly what we were hoping for, bangers only. He even accommodated our surprise mash up of songs for our first dance.

Your guests won’t remember the DJ, they will remember having a blast on the dance floor. Shane made the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. If you aren’t sure what DJ to book, go ahead and book Rock the House.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Creative Designs Floral and Events Creative Designs Floral and Events Wedding Florists

This group has many talented DJ's and know how to turn your event into a party!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been on location doing the HMUA services for my bride and bridal party and they told me they booked Rock the House for their DJ services. They had nothing but great things to say about the booking process and how excited they were to get out on the dance floor and let Rock the House take control of the party! What a good choice to get everyone rocking!!!

Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Shane is truly the most talented DJ in the Florida Panhandle. I could not recommend him enough!! Always such a pleasure to work with.

P.O. Box 2193 Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459

Phone hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Email at your convenience. Most of our events fall on the weekends so we may not be able to get back to you until the following Monday. We look forward to connecting with you!
Location of (Shane Keller Productions)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding