Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rock The House

www.rockthewedding.com

Rock The House provides premium DJ services for weddings, parties, and events. We are 'Authentic DJ's' who get the party started and keep it going. We incorporate music from every generation with our one-of-a-kind mixes. We flood the dance floor with all ages, from 1 to 80. We will never do anything cheesy or embarrassing so you don't have to worry about us suprising you with something you don't want. We have pristine, cutting edge equipment and we can custom-tailor music that fits your event perfectly, no matter what kind of atmosphere you are trying to set. Please contact us for booking info.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I can't tell you how happy we are that we chose Shane as our DJ for our wedding night. From the very first song to the last song Shane had everyone dancing the whole night. He did an INCREDIBLE job announcing everyone. Any request we asked him to do, he did. He made sure every song was a clean version for our wedding party. The songs he chose were beyond amazing, he was extremely professional, he responded to emails immediately, and truly did whatever I asked him to do. We are so pleased with Shane. HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want a fun wedding, work with Shane! I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to music, but he made the process of picking ceremony and reception music very simple. I don't think we ever had an empty dance floor, he did an amazing job in keeping the party going. Thank you so much Shane :)

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You will not leave the dance floor or want the night to end with Shane handling your event! He provided the sound and music at our daughters wedding in Grayton both on the beach and at the reception. I cannot say enough about him. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and Shane gets a lot of the credit for that. Look no further for a DJ...I would give him 10 stars out 5. He is that good!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1503538033810 weddingphotos865
220x220 sq 1382993351709 katiespencerdancefloor290
220x220 sq 1449011736948 amy little photographywomack 0940

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been on location doing the HMUA services for my bride and bridal party and they told me they booked Rock the House for their DJ services. They had nothing but great things to say about the booking process and how excited they were to get out on the dance floor and let Rock the House take control of the party! What a good choice to get everyone rocking!!!

Shane is truly the most talented DJ in the Florida Panhandle. I could not recommend him enough!! Always such a pleasure to work with.

I have worked with EXQ and each time am so impressed! Shane is amazing at what he does...my reception pictures are actually better because he keeps the crowd engaged and moving! I don't have to ask people any longer to please get on the dance floor so the bride has reception pictures! His equipment is state of the art and he really cares about what his clients want! Love EXQ!!!

We have always enjoyed working with Shane! He's very professional, reliable, pays attention to detail, and has a great attitude. Shane does a great job of keeping guests excited, laughing, and entertained. Thanks Shane!

It is always a pleasure to work with Shane at EXQ~ We have worked with many DJ's and entertainment companies. EXQ always surpasses our expectations! He is not only professional but truly knows how to work the crowd and get them out dancing and having fun no matter what age group or style! I love working with vendors who are passionate....It shows in Shane and his company! Can't wait for you to "Rock the House" at our next event!!

Events

P.O. Box 2193, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459   See On Map
850-582-9725 (phone)
Phone hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Email at your convenience. Most of our events fall on the weekends so we may not be able to get back to you until the following Monday. We look forward to connecting with you!