Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rock the House!

www.rockthewedding.com

My name is Shane and I am the DJ behind it all. I play music at weddings, parties, and events on 30A & in and around Destin, FL. I've been in the wedding business since 2010 and have played several hundred weddings since. I play at many public events and private parties as well. I enjoy giving back to the community and love helping out with fundraiser events for local charities. I come with everything I need to play including a premium sound system with turntables, digital wireless microphones, and LED dance effect lighting for the dance sets. Not only do I play music, but I will guide you and your guests through the reception like a host. I am focused on creating a fun, memorable, and professional experience for you and your guests. Please feel free to look around and learn more about my services, reviews from others, and booking information. Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to connecting with you.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Rock the House! on

84 Reviews for Rock the House!

Microphones (10)
Sound/PA System (9)
Do-Not-Play List (6)
One Event Per Day (5)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Shane and Rock the House!!!! He was incredibly flexible in working with all the music selections I wanted from the ceremony all the way until the end of the reception. My dad even sent him a song that he had written to use for the father/daughter dance! It was used without a problem and a great surprise for me! Everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time!!! Shane really did Rock the House :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Our wedding was last night and Shane SUBSTANTIALLY contributed to making it the perfect evening! Our wedding vendor told us Shane is the best DJ around and is his favorite DJ to work with. It is clear why! Everything about the way that he worked with us was wonderful. He communicated well leading up to the wedding, was interested in understanding what we wanted to do, and is incredibly professional. Everything was perfect, from the sound system to the setup, to the perfect transitions. It could not have gone any smoother. Other than the processional song and the recessional song, I didn't really have any particular songs chosen. He called me a couple of days before the wedding to go over and confirm everything, as well as asked me what kind of music I liked and the ages of the guests who would be attending, etc. He then worked his magic to create the most amazing atmosphere. Every guest, at least once, made a special effort to tell us how awesome our DJ was. Everyone loved him! He was able to choose songs for every age group from teens to almost 80 year olds. He killed it! I was told that he was THE ONE to hire for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. He can read a crowd and played exactly the right music, which is so important at a wedding!! And towards the end of the night he played some special requests made by my children which even had my shy daughter dancing. :) He is so personable and helpful. There really isn't another choice as it doesn't get any better than Shane! Definitely get Shane and Rock the House for your wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't tell you how happy we are that we chose Shane as our DJ for our wedding night. From the very first song to the last song Shane had everyone dancing the whole night. He did an INCREDIBLE job announcing everyone. Any request we asked him to do, he did. He made sure every song was a clean version for our wedding party. The songs he chose were beyond amazing, he was extremely professional, he responded to emails immediately, and truly did whatever I asked him to do. We are so pleased with Shane. HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/18/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1503538033810 weddingphotos865
220x220 sq 1382993351709 katiespencerdancefloor290
220x220 sq 1449011736948 amy little photographywomack 0940

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This group has many talented DJ's and know how to turn your event into a party!

I have been on location doing the HMUA services for my bride and bridal party and they told me they booked Rock the House for their DJ services. They had nothing but great things to say about the booking process and how excited they were to get out on the dance floor and let Rock the House take control of the party! What a good choice to get everyone rocking!!!

Shane is truly the most talented DJ in the Florida Panhandle. I could not recommend him enough!! Always such a pleasure to work with.

We have always enjoyed working with Shane! He's very professional, reliable, pays attention to detail, and has a great attitude. Shane does a great job of keeping guests excited, laughing, and entertained. Thanks Shane!

P.O. Box 2193, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459   See On Map
850-582-9725 (phone)
Phone hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Email at your convenience. Most of our events fall on the weekends so we may not be able to get back to you until the following Monday. We look forward to connecting with you!