Rock the House! Reviews

88 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

88 Reviews for Rock the House!

1 User photo

Rock the House! 1

jessica · Married on 03/01/2019

Literally Rocked the House

Shane was THE PERFECT DJ for our wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL! From the CLASSIC sound & music at the ceremony to the WILD dance party all night long at our reception-- Shane's timing, professionalism, and sound exceeded all expectations we had. He was intuitive & fun-- what more could you ask for! Thank you for the amazing party, Shane!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Rock the House! 2

John O'bryan · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly Recommend

My wife and I booked Shane to DJ our wedding and he did an incredible job. He was very responsive to all of our questions and always responded quickly. During the wedding he did a fantastic job and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/27/2018

Do yourself and your guests a favor and book Rock the House!

Shane was incredible to work with and made our reception perfect. He was very accommodating and made sure to make all our special requests happen - we had lots of must-plays (as well as do-not-plays) and he accommodated them all! We also ended up unexpectedly extending our reception an additional hour and he was able to keep the party going seamlessly. He was so easy to work with, great with communication, and awesome on the mic, which was essential in making sure our big wedding knew what was going on. Thank you Shane!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Shane and Rock the House!!!! He was incredibly flexible in working with all the music selections I wanted from the ceremony all the way until the end of the reception. My dad even sent him a song that he had written to use for the father/daughter dance! It was used without a problem and a great surprise for me! Everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time!!! Shane really did Rock the House :)

Sent on 06/07/2018

Tonya · Married on 04/26/2018

Our wedding was last night and Shane SUBSTANTIALLY contributed to making it the perfect evening! Our wedding vendor told us Shane is the best DJ around and is his favorite DJ to work with. It is clear why! Everything about the way that he worked with us was wonderful. He communicated well leading up to the wedding, was interested in understanding what we wanted to do, and is incredibly professional. Everything was perfect, from the sound system to the setup, to the perfect transitions. It could not have gone any smoother. Other than the processional song and the recessional song, I didn't really have any particular songs chosen. He called me a couple of days before the wedding to go over and confirm everything, as well as asked me what kind of music I liked and the ages of the guests who would be attending, etc. He then worked his magic to create the most amazing atmosphere. Every guest, at least once, made a special effort to tell us how awesome our DJ was. Everyone loved him! He was able to choose songs for every age group from teens to almost 80 year olds. He killed it! I was told that he was THE ONE to hire for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. He can read a crowd and played exactly the right music, which is so important at a wedding!! And towards the end of the night he played some special requests made by my children which even had my shy daughter dancing. :) He is so personable and helpful. There really isn't another choice as it doesn't get any better than Shane! Definitely get Shane and Rock the House for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

I can't tell you how happy we are that we chose Shane as our DJ for our wedding night. From the very first song to the last song Shane had everyone dancing the whole night. He did an INCREDIBLE job announcing everyone. Any request we asked him to do, he did. He made sure every song was a clean version for our wedding party. The songs he chose were beyond amazing, he was extremely professional, he responded to emails immediately, and truly did whatever I asked him to do. We are so pleased with Shane. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 11/12/2017

If you want a fun wedding, work with Shane! I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to music, but he made the process of picking ceremony and reception music very simple. I don't think we ever had an empty dance floor, he did an amazing job in keeping the party going. Thank you so much Shane :)

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

You will not leave the dance floor or want the night to end with Shane handling your event! He provided the sound and music at our daughters wedding in Grayton both on the beach and at the reception. I cannot say enough about him. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and Shane gets a lot of the credit for that. Look no further for a DJ...I would give him 10 stars out 5. He is that good!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Ralph · Married on 08/26/2017

Rock the House made the party and Shane was on point with every single song! Shane was great and his uplighting was a nice touch, the dance floor is where the fun happens and we have some hilarous videos of unique dance moves thanks to Shane! Additionally we would like to add that we gave Shane some direction on the songs, but it was one of those things that we were like "we will work some more on the song list later" and never got around to it and Shane took what we gave and made it excellent. Shane also has a great personality and was able to find a song I requested from Holland to finish the night with, many thanks for that!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Christine · Married on 12/10/2016

I can not thank Shane Keller with Rock The House enough. What Marcus and I wanted the most was for our friends and family to have a great time and dance all night at our wedding and Shane made it happen!!!! Our friends and family did not leave the dancefloor the entire. night. He created such a fun and lively atmosphere at the reception that it was more than we could even ask for. I would highly highly recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ who can successfully capture you and your partners music taste and capture the guests mood and keep it going! Thank you so much Shane!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Christine · Married on 12/10/2016

the advice we would give, as parents of the Bride .. Use Shane-Rock the House! As parents, you never know what kind of music will ultimately be played and if it will be appropriate for all audiences. Shane, is a professional. His music is perfect for all generations and he knows how to read his crowd. We only stopped dancing because we were sweating! Wonderful, wonderful! Added bonus, he is adorable and comes dressed like a professional and has just the right vibe!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Amy · Married on 10/02/2016

Shane did such an amazing job with the music for our wedding! I provided him with a few playlists and he took each song and played them all the perfect times....something I will never forget. Simply amazing! Shane is very responsive and such a kind person to top it off. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Awesome Company!!! Professional in every way! Shane with Rock the House provided ceremonial music for our daughters wedding in Rosemary Beach Town Hall and then entertained our guests with an incredible evening of music ! Shane worked patiently with us over the months helping us with playlists and ensuring that our choice to not have live musicians for the ceremony would not affect the intimacy of the wedding ceremony. He came through with every request and made the night absolutely perfect!! Thanks Shane!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

We were lucky enough to work with Shane for our wedding in Sept 2016. I could not speak more highly of him and Rock the House as the DJ for our big day! From the moment we started to communicate with him during the wedding planning process, to the day of our wedding, Shane was extremely accommodating, awesome in communicating with quick email responses, and did a fantastic job providing his DJ services at our reception! We had a few special/surprise events that took place during our reception, for which Shane greatly helped organize and execute (such as a picture slide show during the Father of the Bride's speech, sound effects that coordinated with the Maid of Honor's speech, and a Father/Daughter dance that consisted of a compilation of three cut-and-edited songs). I would highly recommend the DJ services of Shane and Rock the House for a wedding, or any other special event!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Nanette · Married on 08/26/2016

Nanette wedding 10/13/18

Shane from Rock the House was the first vendor that our wedding planner recommended and it was clear why. Not only did he have everyone (all ages) on the dance floor all night but he was an amazing mc letting everyone know what was up next. He is very professional, easy to work with, and super nice too! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Alison · Married on 07/12/2016

Shane from Rock the House was amazing to work with for our wedding on July 12! We planned a wedding in six weeks. Shane was responsive and made sure we had a great time dancing the night away. He set up sound at the beach for the ceremony and back at our reception site- still don't know how he was able to do that! Don't look any further! ??

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Shane at Rock the House was amazing! Words can't express the great work he did on my wedding day! He was so helpful with letting me know what I needed to have done and was full of recommendations. Living in Texas, the only contact I had with Shane was by email. He answered my emails almost immediately and also set aside time for a phone conference with me to make sure we were on the same page.On my wedding day, Shane constantly checked up on me to make sure everything was running smoothly and to make sure that everything was going as planned. I am so happy I decided to choose Shane at Rock the House! He made helped us make such great memories on our special day!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2016

Shane was wonderful! He was always quick to respond! I had a destination wedding so I was nervous about finding the right DJ for my wedding sine I live 7 hours away. He kept me updated and let me know when he needed things from me to get prepared for my wedding day. He was also very helpful and made some wonderful song suggestions! He was so much fun on the night of our wedding and he kept everything upbeat and kept everyone out on the dance floor. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Briana · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Shane is AMAZING!!!! We used him for our wedding this past weekend and he had our guests dancing from start to finish! The dance floor was always full and all of the songs he played were a hit! He was very kind and helpful throughout the process and he was so professional and personal on the day of. If i ever need a DJ for an event again I will definitely be using him. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/26/2016

I really can't say enough about Shane and the musical experience that Rock the House provides. I chose Shane largely because of the reviews on this website and I honestly could not have been more pleased and impressed. Briefly, the 5 aspects of Shane and Rock the House I appreciated the most:
    1) Incredibly Professional: I know I'm not the only one who has been to a wedding with a DJ rocking a Tommy Bahama shirt giving the eyes to the every bridesmaid making a song request. Shane's entire setup oozes class, from his attire to the sound system I was SO happy with the presentation and it completely fit with our reception atmosphere.

2) Stuck to the song list: We gave Shane a list of about 50 songs and I'm pretty sure every one was played. He respected the "do not play" list and at least every 15 minutes all night I heard "your DJ is killing it."

3) Perfect amount of Shane: There were no long drawn out moments, he was able to transition from father-daughter to mother-son to last dance without drawing attention to himself. It could not have gone any smoother.

4) Can read the crowd: He told me this early and he was so right, he had the perfect songs lined up and had people dancing all night.

5) Takes away the worry: The last thing you want to be doing on your big day is worrying about the DJ, is the music going to be good etc. Do yourself a favor and reserve Shane, I didn't have to worry about this aspect of the wedding and what a relief to be able to just cut loose with my wife. I was so thankful I chose him.

Our experienced wedding coordinator told us Shane is her favorite DJ to work with. It was clear why. Do yourself, your future spouse, your coordinator, and your guests a favor and get Shane and Rock the House for your wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

Greg was more than AMAZING during our wedding! He kept the flow going and the ceremony was flawless. Greg kept the dance floor hot & fun for everyone, I’m not sure my husband and I left it. Shane and Greg worked well with us prior to the wedding picking our favorite songs for all the right times. We even picked out song we knew the kids would love and have fun dancing to. My family has used “Rock The House” a few times and they are always so great to work with!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Monica · Married on 01/16/2016

Words cannot express how much it meant our family and friends for having Shane be a part of our wedding day. We absolutely had a blast! I do not think the vibe of the room would've been the same if a live band would've been there. I am so happy that I had an amazingly talented DJ instead. He is incredible and I appreciate his musicianship and ear for music. Our wedding day will be remembered for a very long time! Everyone that was there could not stop raving about Shane and the music and how much fun they had, myself included.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Tyler · Married on 11/14/2015

Shane with Rock the House was awesome. He kept the energy going and the dance floor packed all night long, up until the very last song. My fiancé, Kim, and I also had a live band for our wedding and Shane was great at mixing it up with the band and making sure everything music related went perfect for our night. Shane met with Kim and I prior to the wedding to find out what we did and did not like in regards to music. He also had some great recommendations for songs that we were stuck on. Even on the day of the wedding, once I got to the venue, Shane was checking in to see if we needed anything or if he could help out in any way (even as he was setting up). Since the wedding, so many guests have complimented the music and that all goes to Shane. I would recommend Shane for any event that any DJ services are needed, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for making the day perfect for Kim and I.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2015

Shane was awesome. He is incredibly flexible with last minute changes, is enthusiastic about what he does, and reads a crowd well. I received multiple compliments on the music at my wedding - he kept our reception going strong until the end. Your reception is remembered by the DJ, the food, and the drinks. Shane and Rock the House made our party a complete success and I so thankful we chose him!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Susan · Married on 10/11/2015

Shane & Rock the House did a fabulous job with our daughter's wedding!! 10/11/15. He did the ceremony music as well as the entire reception. Last minute changes and requests didn't phase him. We had a variety of ages (& musical taste) in our guests, and he kept EVERYONE happy and dancing to the very end!! Zero complaints, and nothing but the highest praises! Thank you, Shane!

Sent on 11/04/2015