Serene Occasions Reviews

Serene Occasions 5
Serene Occasions 6
Serene Occasions 7

Charity Lee · Married on 01/05/2019

Best day of my life thanks to this amazing team!

Jessica and her staff are incredible. If you are getting married, stop right now and get ahold of Jessica with serene occasions!

Working with a wedding planner seemed out of my budget, well, my dream wedding seemed our of my budget really... but, I figured I’d meet with Jessica because what could I lose and maybe she could at least point me in the right direction? So, I met with her and from the moment she sat down I felt at ease. Jessica is so extremely knowledgeable and was so eager to help me plan my special day. From beginning to end, everything was so easy for me thanks to this amazing team. She worked within my budget and gave me every item on my wish list, even the venue I’ve wanted since I was a little girl! ( I couldn’t afford it but she worked her magic and got it within my budget). Jessica does all her own floral design and owns all of her own tables, chairs and benches. Shawn with serene occasions hand makes them and they are so beautiful. They also have all the table clothes, decorations and lighting you could need. When I walked up to my ceremony, it was more beautiful than I could of ever dreamed! I’m telling you, it was incredible!!! Not to mention, this amazing team will be with you every step of the way. Jessica has such a warm personality and such a big heart, when I felt overwhelmed by anything, she quickly stepped in to make sure I was okay.

If you want your dream wedding at a price you can afford, you will work with Jessica. You can’t afford not too! She and her team are the best in the industry!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jacob · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica is the best!!!! We were looking for our wedding coordinator around Jan. 2018....and she fell through. We found Jessica on a last minute phone call, and she immediately dropped everything to meet with us! ( at our nearest coffee shop) Her energy and commitment to what she does is unparalleled. Needless to say we fell in love with her. She guided us through our way until we got married on May 19th, 2018. Upon looking back at it.... she ALONG with her amazing husband made it flawless! In hindsight as we are settling into married life....EVERYONE has said our Planner/coordinator was ON POINT!!! Thank you Jessica and Serene Occasions! It was a perfect day, and she is the person to go to on 30A! - D&J

P.S. - She designed ALL of this!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Serene Occasions 13
    Serene Occasions 14
    Serene Occasions 15

Larry · Married on 05/15/2018

Jessica is amazing we hired her for the day of my daughters wedding and she stepped in and took control of everything,she is priceless.I would highly recommend her,she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she treats you like you are part of her family.Thank you again Jessica for everything.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2018

Hiring Jessica was hands-down the best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process. She did so much more than I ever imagined and she fat exceeded my expectations. She saved the day when a minor catastrophe occurred and I couldn’t of kept it together without her. She is absolutely wonderful to work with, and I can’t recommend her more!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Stacie · Married on 04/21/2017

Serene Occasions is an Emerald Coast GEM!!

You will not go wrong with Serene Occasions!! My day was perfect and above what I expected! Jessica and her team are absolutely wonderful! The wedding scene in 30A can be overwhelming and confusing. I spoke with several teams including Serene Occasions and knew from the minute I spoke with Jessica, her team was my choice. Immediately, it felt like a partnership and not a business transaction - everything was personalized and never automated or pushy. Her style was truly to give us the wedding we wanted and at the price we wanted. She really got to know us and that guided her recommendations for vendors. Jessica is so thoughtful in her work and really does make the day about the couple. I loved that she set aside time after the ceremony for me and my new husband to sit and enjoy the moment. Her team was amazing and has an incredible work ethic and they blended right in with our guests. We had so many compliments on our wedding and I give full credit to Jessica and her team. People thought we had spent a fortune on our wedding and were shocked when they learned we spent a fraction of what they thought! I cannot thank Serene Occasions enough for what they created for our wedding!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Jessica of Serene Occasions was so wonderful! Everything was GORGEOUS and so stress free! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2016

Where do we even begin? To be honest, I can't remember exactly how we found Jessica... but the important part is that we found her! She was built for this industry in the best way possible- she brings so much joy, calm, and love to the planning/coordinating process and is humble and HONEST. She consistently looked for ways that we could save and is truly on your team. Our wedding day brought beautiful weather followed by a wild storm between the ceremony and the reception. At one point, our parents said, "Have you seen Jessica? She's on her hands and knees drying the dance floor off." Every time I turned around, she was helping to bustle my dress, drying off place settings, etc. all the while, smiling and keeping us moving along without worry. Jessica is worth her weight in gold and then some. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful spirit help us with our day- you would be doing yourself a disservice if you went with anyone else.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Alison · Married on 07/12/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing Jessica and Sean were for my wedding! They made sure everything was perfect down to the smallest detail. My wedding day was stress free because I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing! They are such kind people and would do anything to make your event exactly what you dreamed! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Jessica and her team did an amazing job making my day perfect. Everything was exactly how I imagined it. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how perfect it was.

Jessica has a wonderful "can do" attitude and provide a lot of recommendations and advice. I found it incredibly easy to work with her. Providing all of the services she does, made it a lot easier on me. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Jessica and her husband were great!! We used Jessica (Serene Occasions) as our day of coordinator! She did an excellent job with making sure our wedding day was perfect! All of her rental items were set up exactly as we had envisioned! They did a wonderful job making sure everything was ready, on time, and exactly the way we wanted it. They even kept a close eye on the weather and made last minute adjustments to ensure our wedding ceremony and photographs went off without any weather issues!! Jessica also was in charge of my flowers (we didn't use a florist) which was so convenient! She had each and every table at our reception decorated perfectly; she also did an OUTSTANDING job with my bouquet which took my breath away when I saw it!! We can not say enough good things about Serene Occasions. We would definitely recommend then to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2013

I absolutely loved my planner :) Jessica and Sean exceeded both my fiancé and mines expectations :) she kept me relaxed and informed throughout the whole process. My wedding day was the absolute best day of my life and I totally owe it to them:)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Our day could not have been better and that was thanks to Jessica! She rocks! Highly recommend her if you want a stress free wedding.. She seriously takes care of it all!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Natalie · Married on 10/06/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica Miller and her husband, Sean. From the very beginning, Jessica was prompt in her responses to ALL of my questions, trust me, there were a lot! I planned my wedding from Dallas, TX and trusted her judgement implicitly. She put me in contact with the BEST vendors, for which I am forever grateful, as I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day.

The day of the wedding was particularly stressful, as most wedding days go, ours was made a tad more considering that is the day that Hurricane Karen decided to rear her ugly head. That morning, Jessica called to say that our original location was flooded (worst news you could imagine on your wedding day!), but despite that, she did have a back up plan, and the back up location turned out to be more beautiful than I ever dreamed. It was picturesque, and beautifully intimate, despite the torrential downpour! Jessica & Sean pulled off nothing short of a miracle! I can't say that I didn't have my doubts (of the outcome of the location and new venue, not the pending wedding/marriage!) as we were on our way to the venue, but I was absolutely blown away by their ingenuity & the sheer elegance they created.

As if that wasn't enough, Jessica & Sean volunteered to recreate our original ceremony layout a few days later so that we could have pictures in the sunlight! It warmed my heart that they would take basically a whole day to create the original vision just for our benefit!

I can without a doubt promise you that whatever your vision might be, Jessica will completely exceed your expectations. Not only are her and Sean incredibly kind and caring, it is evident that they have an immense passion for their occupation and want nothing more than to create a lasting and unique memory for each bride and their families.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania was super stressful! However, working with Serene Occasions was the absolute BEST thing I did! Jessica was super sweet and always made me feel like everything would be perfect and it definitely was! We had a small wedding of about 10 guests and Jessica made it so elegant and beautiful! I recommend Jessica and Serene Occasions fully!!!! Not to mention all of our families members could not stop talking about how great Jessica was! Love her!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2013

I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making everything picture perfect and for saying that little prayer that we would get a break in the weather. I would have never in a million years dreamed of such a beautiful wedding. You make not only me but my entire family feel at ease.

Sarah Dearing

Sent on 08/28/2013

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2013

I was planning a wedding from Indiana, talk about stressful! I am SO SO glad that I found Jessica at Serene Occasions. She was absolutley wonderful and took care of everything! Our wedding was beautiful ; from our flowers, to the arbor to the sand ceremony, everything was perfect! I could not have done anything without Jessica. She helped us find the perfect photographer, the perfect hair-dresser and make-up artist told us where to get our marriage license, and the perfect officiant! Like I said, she was there for us every step of the way and I couldn't have asked for more! You can tell that she loves what she does and puts her heart into it and that means a lot! I HIGHLY recommend Serene Occasions to any bride and groom that is planning a wedding in the Destin area!! Thank you so much Jessica for making our day the best that it could have been!! :)
    ~Stephen and Brooke

Sent on 07/20/2013

rhonda · Married on 04/07/2013

Jessica did a great job, was easy to work with, full of ideas and truly one stop shopping! She was able to provide so many of the services herself which made it easy not having to deal with a bunch of different vendors. She did beautiful decor, flowers and made the wedding run smoothly!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Emily · Married on 11/24/2012

I had to plan a Florida wedding from Indianapolis, with my parents in Kentucky and my fiance in Wisconsin...no easy feat. Jessica made it super easy and when it came down to my wedding day, I didn't have a single worry. Everything came together beautifully and I would not have changed anything. Jessica works with various vendors and I highly recommend using all of their services. It's so easy to have everyone under one roof.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Jessica with Serene Occasions is fabulous. She was perfect and I cannot say enough good things. Speaking from a very detail-oriented viewpoint- she was spot on. I didn't have to worry about anything, and then when something came up she took care of it or it just all came together anyways. Needed a steamer for the girls' dresses day of- done. Texted her that our musician had trouble with downloading a song and called the groom day of about it - took care of it. Mother of the groom wanted special desserts - Jessica communicated with her and made sure to connect her with our cake lady. There was so much more. She has a great personality, and she gets along with everyone. She knows her stuff, and is very professional. Looking back I probably sent her way too many emails along the way (easy to do), but she was really great about making sure to help me out. Letting me know a great dry cleaners, nail place, etc. Jessica is on point with everything. Our rehearsal went smooth and she made sure to point out to everyone certain things to do or not do. The ceremony was perfect and she hid behind me and carried my train so I wouldn't trip, she got her associate to copy our license during the reception so we could take it on our honeymoon (just in case something happened), she made sure everything was taken care of. You truly get a one of a kind experience with Jessica. You are able to relax and enjoy the day with your family and friends- which is how it should be! I would recommend Jessica to anyone and everyone. I am so glad I took the time to research the coordinators in the area and chose Jessica. She is amazing and I wish I lived in the area so I could meet up with her every once in awhile just to chat. She is that great!!!

Sent on 10/19/2012
  • F

Barbara · Married on 08/06/2011

Jessica Miller of Serene Occasions was the right choice for my destination wedding in Santa Rosa Beach. Jessica ensured that my day was organized and perfect. She was able to tend to all of my wedding day details, leaving my friends, family and I time to celebrate and enjoy the special day. If there was any issues on my big day I was not aware of it, she made sure my day was filled with as little stress as possible. It is evident that Jessica enjoys weddings and loves to make each brides day special. -Barbara and Will Barnett 8/6/11

Sent on 08/29/2011

k · Married on 07/16/2011

Our daughter wanted to marry in Destin, Florida, but we live in Mississippi, so I spent hours on the internet and phone researching venues, caterers, musicians, florists, photographers, and hair and makeup artists. I couldn’t sleep due to worrying about all the wedding details, afraid I would forget something.

My husband finally told me to hire a wedding planner so we spoke to three different ones. One was over the top, too high energy, too overwhelming for us; one was very pleasant but the contract was complex and confusing; and the other was just too expensive.

Then we found Serene Occasions and Jessica Miller. Jessica was a breath of fresh air. She immediately calmed all my fears. She said, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of everything”. And she did. She had contacts for every kind of vendor. She made arrangements for a cake tasting from Kim’s Cakes. She met with the owner of Bistro Bijoux, the reception site, to decide about wine choices, table arrangements, and every necessary detail. She made the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party and all of the flower arrangements, even extras that we had not asked for. She arranged for the mahogany chairs, tables, and linens. No detail was neglected and it was all absolutely beautiful.

During the wedding and reception she was invisible, yet ever present, making sure every aspect of the evening was perfect. And best of all she was sweet and funny and full of energy and we all feel like we made a new friend.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2011

Jessica was absolutely amazing to work with. She created the perfect evening for us and our guests. Her attention to detail was on point and we were just so taken away by the beautiful work she did. Everything was absolutely perfect and beyond what we could have envisioned. She was there for us every step of the way which made the process that much easier. We were just married in April and our family and friends still talk about the great food, music, cake and beautiful decor! The vendors she works with are just as amazing! Thank you Jessica and team for creating such a romantic and memorable day!!
    Brayn and Nicole

Sent on 05/18/2011

Emily · Married on 04/09/2011

Jessica and Serene Occasions did everything that we asked of them and more. She worked well within our budget and made our wedding day even more special then we could of ever imagined

Sent on 04/12/2011

Emma · Married on 10/30/2010

Jessica (Serene Occasions) was AMAZING. I can not stress enough what a great job she did. It is stressful enough planning a wedding at a distance, but she put all my worries at ease. The decorations and flowers went way above my expectations especially on the budget that I gave her, she worked inside it, and made my wedding look like double of what it cost. She did everything for me with a smile on her face, even help take bobby pins out of my hair at the end of the night. She was on her game from the planning process to the day of, and after. My wedding would not have been amazing without her. If you are thinking about getting a wedding planner....DO! Then get Jessica because she will not let you down.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2010

Jessica Miller is hands down the best planner that I could have ever dreamed of! She planned my reception and helped with the wedding, since I had purchased one of those awful wedding packages through another company... so she was not my wedding planner. But she made sure that my wedding went smoothly, although it was not her responsibility. She has the best personality and is so much fun to work with. She made my day perfect and went above and beyond! If you are looking to have a wedding that will exceed your hopes and dreams choose Jessica Miller at Serene Occasions. She made my dreams come true!!! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/04/2010