Gold Coast Event Services

2737 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Deals 1

About Gold Coast Event Services

Gold Coast Event Services is excited you stopped by. We are thrilled about getting started on your wedding, beach wedding or big day. We are a premiere service that offers professional event planning with access to exceptional vendors, courteous staffing for your event, and delicious catering with custom menus and buffets. We hope you can find everything you need. Gold Coast Event Services is focused on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Gold Coast Weddings listens, consults and then designs beach wedding packages specifically for your special event. We offer personalized services with a special magic that turns an ordinary event into a extravaganza. Destination weddings in Pensacola Beach, Gulf Breeze, Fort Walton, Navarre and Destin including Santa Rosa Beach and 30A Beach Weddings Budget Friendly Weddings Birthdays Catering Menu’s Affordable Catering Corporate Functions Reunions All Celebrations! Big and Small Gold Coast Weddings is waiting to hear from you! Down here on the Gulf Coast we love to entertain with delicious food. Beach Weddings are our specialty with wonderful seafood buffets. Catering is Gold Coast Weddings specialty, a passion for food with unique and delicious flavors. We offer buffets, sit down with complete staff or for the affordable event drop off service. Let us customize a menu or buffet today! Affordable catering is what we are known for throughout Pensacola, Navarre and Destin.

Other Services
In addition to offering catering services, Gulf Coast Event Services also offers full-service wedding planning, including budget analysis and guest list. Their planning services include retaining vendors, including, but not limited to, the officiate, venues, band, cake and guest accommodations. Catering service items include:

• Barware

Gold Coast Event Services 5
Gold Coast Event Services 6
Gold Coast Event Services 7

Ali · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding!! Keree and her staff went above and beyond to help me. My budget was low and Keree made sure that I had the full wedding I always dreamed of! I cannot even believe how beautiful my wedding set up was. There were multiple weddings set up on the beach alongside ours and our wedding was the best looking one! I was almost in tears when I saw how beautiful our arbor was! The attention to detail in every aspect of this wedding was amazing. The display of the food at the reception was mouthwatering and it was just as delicious as it looked! I couldn’t have been more pleased with how my wedding went.

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Laila

Laila Anglin · Married on 03/03/2019

A must do! Delicious and Fun!

I contacted Keree about a custom Taco Bar for my beach wedding. We rented a beach house on 30A and wanted everything catered, she was perfect for the job! I searched so many sites trying to find a company that would provide a little of a lot ...I wanted the taco bar to be more than beef and cheese. Finally I came across Keree and after few emails to get the menu in order she invited my husband and I over for a tasting. The food was amazing and everything was home made. It was literally everything I wanted and for a reasonable price too.
    The taco bar she set up at the wedding was wonderful. She even placed a little of everything on a plate for me so I could make a taco and eat a little in-between all of the guest rounding. It was so nice. Thank you for a fun and delicious night! Laila & Joe Harasimowicz

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Gold Coast Event Services 10
    Gold Coast Event Services 11

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Hey Laila,
    Thank you so much for that stellar review. We had a blast at your wedding. It was filled with love and family. That is the best of everything. Have an amazing life and stop by the wedding loft for some patron, next time you are in town!

Gold Coast Event Services FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 33.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gold Coast Event Services 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Shannonography
    Shannonography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Karee on a wedding that I photographed. She did an impeccable job. Very detail oriented, communicates well with clients and vendors, and great at what she does. I hope to work with her more in the future.

• Lisa Pleasant Events
    Lisa Pleasant Events Wedding Planners

Keree and her staff were professional, extremely helpful, and a pleasure to work with. I was impressed with her attention to detail, speed of service, and especially her and her staff's willingness to help above and beyond their catering duties. She helped with set-up, lighting candles, and completing other details that are not usually in a caterer's call of duty to make sure that the entire night flowed well for the couple. She even stayed until the end of the night to make sure everything was completely cleaned up, a first for me. I would highly recommend her, and hope to have the pleasure of working together again in the future. Thanks, Keree, family, and staff!

• Campbell Photography
    Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

Great folks to work with! The weather moved up the wedding and even with everything done on the fly it was beautiful! Great food lovely decor and great people to be around! Book your event with these great people ASAP they will book up fast! Bryan Campbell ~ Campbell Photography

• 2737 Gulf Breeze Parkway Gulf Breeze, Florida, 32563 See on map