Crystal Beach Weddings

136 S Holiday Rd Suite E, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Crystal Beach Weddings

Crystal Beach Weddings is a full-service wedding planning business in Miramar Beach, Florida and surrounding areas. They have been featured in People Magazine, so couples know they are top-notch. Crystal Beach Weddings strives to ensure every couple has their dream wedding.

Crystal Beach Weddings offers two reception packages, four wedding packages as well as the option to customize a package, ensuring couples find something that fits their dreams and their budget. With a team of four planners, couples will be well taken care of from the start of the planning process to having their dream wedding unfold. Crystal Beach Weddings offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Areas Covered
Crystal Beach Weddings also service many locations along the Gulf Coast of Florida. These locations include Destin, Crystal Beach, Ft. Walton Beach, Miramar Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Navarre, Water Color, Santa Rosa Beach, and Panama City. Couples can be sure their Gulf Coast destination wedding will be covered!

221005ed9746c861 IMG 0681

Crystal Beach Weddings 6
Crystal Beach Weddings 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Peters · Married on 08/03/2019

Best service even before a contract was made!

I cannot express how pleased my fiance and I are about Crystal Beach Wedding company in Destin, Florida. We live quite a ways from Florida, so to even begin by phone or text was suburb. We didn't have a contract made up yet and I asked for many recommendations; such as, hair and make-up team, a bakery, photographer for engagement pics down in Florida. We went down there to see exactly where we were going to be getting married. Austin took us right to the exact location....it was PERFECT!! He was very helpful in all areas. I would highly recommend this company to any future couples who want to get married on the beach there. 100% stress free and so many great options to choose from. This company is top-notch!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Connie Gravley · Married on 07/21/2019

Married 7/21/19

My experience with this company was excellent. From start to finish!! Being out of state and trying to handle things on my own just wasn't working. When I called and spoke with Geoffrey he was just so nice and immediately started helping me find the right package for what I was wanting. Seriously this was such an easy stress free process. Every single vendor for my wedding was absolutely wonderful. Tom from Sunside Catering is amazing!! Food was delicious. Kristen from Couture Florals was so nice and listened to exactly what I wanted. My floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful. And ladies if you will be getting any type of hair, make up or spray tan I highly recommend Destin Mobile Make up Box. Brittany was so incredible nice and her staff is as well. They did a fabulous job and worked with me on scheduling. Amanda my photographer was phenomenal!! I couldn't have asked for someone better for me than her. My coordinator Elizabeth was so sweet and nice and my day of coordinator Erin was awesome. Erin went as far as meeting with my family while I was getting ready elsewhere and went over everything in detail. She truly did go above and beyond that day. All the set up that Erin and the staff did to have my day perfect did not go unnoticed. I can't thank Crystal Beach Weddings and all of their vendors enough for making our day perfect!! You simply are the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Crystal Beach Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Mirabel Photography
    Mirabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Crystal Beach Weddings for 6 years and they are professional and do a great job! Their beach set ups are beautiful and always on point for taking photos :) Hire Crystal Beach!

• Kim Cannon Ministries
    Kim Cannon Ministries Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Crystal Beach Weddings now for several years. I am happy to say that they work hard to make their beach weddings memorable in every way. They are always looking for ways to improve and enhance their service to couples and their families. If you are planning a beach wedding, look no further.

• 136 S Holiday Rd, Suite E Miramar Beach, 32550 See on map