Crystal Beach Weddings Reviews

60 Reviews for Crystal Beach Weddings

• Sherry

Sherry Waller · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Crystal Beach Weddings

And so I have been working with Stephanie for my wedding coordinator. She is very helpful and she makes sure her response are very thorough. I am not from Fl and so you can imagine planning a wedding from another state , but this has been a awesome experience and I’m glad we decided to go with them for our ceremony!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jeana

Jeana Murray · Married on 08/17/2019

Nice experience

Our wedding was magnificent! It felt as if we had been ship wrecked in a very elegant way. All of our guests commented on how nice everything was for several days after the event. You can’t go wrong with this company.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Crystal Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Jeana! Thanks so much for taking the time for the review! We noticed your nice comments which we surely appreciate and so glad we were able be part of your special day! Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!
  • Jessica

Jessica Peters · Married on 08/03/2019

Best service even before a contract was made!

I cannot express how pleased my fiance and I are about Crystal Beach Wedding company in Destin, Florida. We live quite a ways from Florida, so to even begin by phone or text was suburb. We didn't have a contract made up yet and I asked for many recommendations; such as, hair and make-up team, a bakery, photographer for engagement pics down in Florida. We went down there to see exactly where we were going to be getting married. Austin took us right to the exact location....it was PERFECT!! He was very helpful in all areas. I would highly recommend this company to any future couples who want to get married on the beach there. 100% stress free and so many great options to choose from. This company is top-notch!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Crystal Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for taking the time for the review! We noticed your nice comments which we surely appreciate and so glad we were able be part of your special day! We will make sure to praise Austens efforts to go the extra mile and make your day as special as it was!

Connie Gravley · Married on 07/21/2019

Married 7/21/19

My experience with this company was excellent. From start to finish!! Being out of state and trying to handle things on my own just wasn't working. When I called and spoke with Geoffrey he was just so nice and immediately started helping me find the right package for what I was wanting. Seriously this was such an easy stress free process. Every single vendor for my wedding was absolutely wonderful. Tom from Sunside Catering is amazing!! Food was delicious. Kristen from Couture Florals was so nice and listened to exactly what I wanted. My floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful. And ladies if you will be getting any type of hair, make up or spray tan I highly recommend Destin Mobile Make up Box. Brittany was so incredible nice and her staff is as well. They did a fabulous job and worked with me on scheduling. Amanda my photographer was phenomenal!! I couldn't have asked for someone better for me than her. My coordinator Elizabeth was so sweet and nice and my day of coordinator Erin was awesome. Erin went as far as meeting with my family while I was getting ready elsewhere and went over everything in detail. She truly did go above and beyond that day. All the set up that Erin and the staff did to have my day perfect did not go unnoticed. I can't thank Crystal Beach Weddings and all of their vendors enough for making our day perfect!! You simply are the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Crystal Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Connie! Thanks so much for taking the time for the review! It was such a pleasure getting to work with you personally! We noticed your nice comments which we surely appreciate and so glad we were able be part of your special day! Congratulations to both of you!!
  • Janie

Janie Touchet · Married on 06/25/2019

Dream wedding came true

Crystal beach weddings made our wedding day something we will never forget. They were so easy to get in contact with and to help you make sure your dream beach wedding would come true.
    We also went with john starrett for our photography and he was PHENOMENAL. We are obsessed with our pictures and how he worked with us. He is very personable and just all around great person who makes you feel comfortable taking pictures on your big day.
    Our wedding day was stress free and easy with the help of these two companies. We are very thankful and wouldn't have changed anything!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Crystal Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Janie! Thanks so much for taking the time for the review! We noticed your nice comments which we surely appreciate and so glad we were able be part of your special day! We will make sure to share your review with the photographer team, so glad you loved your photos as much as we do!! Congratulations to you both!
  • Jami

Jami Edwards · Married on 04/05/2019

The absolute best experience!!!

A friend at work recommended Crystal Beach Weddings and I'm so glad he did. Elizabeth, Nathan, Megan, and Chris were the absolute best at making sure everything was taken care of from the pre-planning, decorations, food, cake, bar tender, photographer, etc. We literally just had to show up. Everything was absolutely perfect. They are the nicest people and helped make our special day that much more special. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Crystal Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Jami! Thanks so much for taking the time for the review! We noticed your nice comments which we surely appreciate and so glad we were able be part of your special day! Congratulations to you both and thank you again for allowing us to be apart of your special day here in Destin!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/01/2018

Ramirez Wedding

I had not a single worry on my wedding day. Our wedding planning was amazing. She did every single thing. Leaving no stress for the bride and groom. Colors were perfect! Sound was amazing! I would definitely recommend them for a stress free day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 08/01/2018

Crystal Beach Weddings was AMAZING! Austen was incredibly helpful and attentive. He was only a text message away all hours of the day. I will always recommend this company for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Coordinator!

Crystal Beach Weddings was amazing to work with. I always dreamed of a beach wedding and they brought that vision to life. I'm in Texas, so I had to trust that everything would end up beautiful and it sure did! Elizabeth was so honest and answered my millions of questions in such a timely manner. I'm such a worrier and she did the best to take those worries away. All of their recommended vendors were amazing as well. Highly recommend their packages for anyone looking for a beach wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2018

I had a wonderful wedding thanks to everyone at crystal beach weddings.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Talysa · Married on 10/21/2017

II always knew that I wanted to have a beach wedding and Destin would be the perfect place to have it. Destin is such a beautiful place with gorgeous beaches, great food, it's just always been one of my favorite places. The plus is that I already live in Florida and I only lived 2 hours away from Destin. I found this company before I was engaged and knew that I always wanted to plan my wedding with them. The fact they have packages are amazing because everything is done for you at one place. That makes it so less stressful. So for anyone from out of state, this would be perfect for you! The customer service that Crystal Beach Weddings provide is PHENOMINAL! When I called, the first point of contact was Austen. He is truly amazing! What I loved so much about Austen was that he literally answered EVERY single question I had. Talking with Austen and the time he took with me made me feel special and confident in making Crystal Beach Weddings my choice in helping plan my beach wedding. Once I was assigned my wedding coordinator was when the real magic happened. Her name is Isabel Ramento. I cannot brag her enough. She is truly an AMAZING person! She worked with me from beginning to end making this process so easy and stress free. She's beyond sweet and really wants to make sure your day is what you want it to be! Even though I wanted a beach wedding, I didn't want a beach theme wedding. I told her that I wanted casual glam just with the venue being on the beach. She totally got me. Isabel really went beyond her means to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding and was always on hand for texting or calling when I had a question. I'm so grateful to have met you, you becoming my coordinator, and for becoming my new friend. My wedding was really one to remember thanks to you. I thank you so much Isabel and Crystal Beach Weddings for giving me my dream wedding. The first few photos provided are from one of their package photographers, The rest our from guest. <3

Sent on 11/03/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

Crystal Beach Weddings made my wedding in a hurricane possible! We pulled it off on the beach just in time before the tide came in!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/30/2017

I booked my wedding with Crystal Beach Weddings in October of 2016 for September 30, 2017. I was assured during the booking process that everything would be taken care of for me and that the choice I had made would make my day stress free and complete from beginning to end. I have to say I was concerned, planning a wedding so far from home. I was so pleased to see that the assurance I was given was not in vain, I arrived in Destin two days before my wedding and as promised, made a less than 30 minute stop to pick up our Marriage License, visited my venue, met with Beth Saturday morning , and I could not believe that I had made all of my choices and everything was ready for me to have my amazing Beach Wedding that I have dreamed of my intire life! Chef Tom provided us with an amazing meal to share with our guests, Amanda (my photographer) was awesome, creating photo opportunities I am so grateful to have, my DJ worked with me and insured that I had every song that we requested available for our reception, and my cake was delicious and beautiful! I do not want to leave anyone out... thank you so very much Rhonda for enabling me to feel so confident in my choice from the beginning, to everyone that I have mentioned, and anyone I may have forgotten along the way that got me all the way through my last dance stress free! I will remember forever remember, all the care that was freely given by the entire staff of Crystal Beach Weddings!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Tasha · Married on 06/23/2017

Crystal Beach Weddings staff is absolutely amazing. I am from Lafayette, Louisiana and always dreamed of a perfect beach wedding. That is exactly what I got with these guys. Austen was so helpful in helping me to book this company and with details about the wedding and locations. Elizabeth, my coordinator, was amazing with helping get everything together. She even went buy roses for my flower girl a few hours before the start of my wedding. We chose the bonfire beach package with a dance floor and D.J. The setup was beautiful. The food and D.J. were amazing and so was the photographer they provided us with. I am so happy I chose this company. The only was to describe how perfect our wedding was is to say that it was EPIC! Thank you guys for giving me my perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Debbie · Married on 04/22/2017

CBW was the absolute right choice for my daughter's wedding. We live in Ohio and were extremely nervous trying to plan a wedding from 12 hrs away. Austen was the Salesman we worked with, and the reason we chose this company. He was very responsive and extremely accommodating. He walked us through the right choices for our wedding size. Elizabeth was our planner, and we couldn't have asked for better service. She replied right away to our every question, and offered so much guidance along the way. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early, and was with us until the reception ended. She literally thought of everything, and was the reason the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Isabel in accounting was also a pleasure to work with. CBW was truly amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Keisha · Married on 10/13/2016

My husband and I used Crystal Beach Weddings for our ceremony on October 13, 2016. Our wedding coordinator Elizabeth Damiani was the absolute BEST! We began planning the wedding in less than 6 months, and she helped to ensure every detail was perfect. We’re from Nashville, TN and even with the distance we didn’t have to worry about anything. And the photographer John Starrett with JonMonFish Imagery was phenomenal and captures every beautiful moment. Thanks for making this one of the best days ever!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Audra · Married on 07/16/2016

We married in July 2016 and I can not brag enough about Tina and Crystal Beach Weddings. We planned our wedding from Texas and from the get go Tina was absolutely amazing. She returned emails, phone calls, and texts right away and answered all of the million questions I had. Our wedding day was better that I could have ever dreamed. Gary Alves was our photographer, Silver Shades was our videographer, Kenny D's catered, Kake Kreations made our cake, and Roy Mills was our officiant. All of them did an outstanding job. I would absolutely recommend them for ALL your wedding needs!!! Thank you Tina and Crystal beach for making our dream wedding come true!!! Love and many Thanks to all!!! Darrin & Audra

Sent on 07/26/2016

Highly recommend this company! They really keep it simple and make real efforts to make the whole process stress free for the bride and groom! Tina, one of their wedding planners is amazing. CBW is the way to go for a beach wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kristi · Married on 09/20/2015

I always wanted a beach wedding and was nervous planning my dream wedding from Ohio but Crystal Beach Weddings blew our expectations out of the water! We had an unexpected delayed in events but Crystal Beach Weddings went above and beyond to make sure we still had the wedding we dreamed of. Geoff, David, and Victoria were so accommodating and easy to work with! Victoria makes the process so easy and seamless. They all are so nice and helpful! They ensure that any issues are quickly resolved. They helped save a bridesmaid dress fiasco. They ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams! All their vendors were also amazing and accommodating! Very thankful I used them as my wedding company! Could not be happier!!!:)

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

This group was fantastic. They recommended so many other wonderful vendors to us to make our day special. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Lilian · Married on 08/29/2015

Everyone from Crystal Beach Weddings was amazing!!!! Punctuality to me is very important, they set up hours before the wedding which made me feel very comfortable. Everyone showed up on time, I had the colors I wanted, it looked very elegant, simple and cute at the same time. The officiant made me feel like I was the only he was working with. The photographer was amazing, lots of great poses, the pictures look amazing and he's still not done with them. I highly recommend Crystal Beach Weddings, up to this day my family and friends still talk about it. Lots of thumbs up!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2015

Geoff and Crystal Beach Weddings made our day perfect! They couldn't have picked a better officiant in Roy Mills and our photographer Gary Alves was incredible. Would recommend them both. Everyone showed up on time as planned and the wedding was beautiful. They even found time on the actual wedding day to make some last minute changes my wife and I wanted. My wife and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this company. I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Linda · Married on 06/15/2015

We live in Texas and my daughter wanted to get married on the beach in Destin. Crystal Beach Weddings made planning a long distance wedding so easy. They took care of everything. Our wedding coordinator was Victoria and she was awesome. My daughter had her perfect beach wedding and this mother of the bride had a stress free day.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Trisha · Married on 06/15/2015

Crystal Beach Weddings did a fantastic job on helping me plan my wedding. Victoria was my wedding planner and she was awesome! She was very prompt in responding to my emails/texts and was able to work with me on anything that I wanted to make my day special. I had a destination wedding and they took care of everything from providing great vendors to setting up and taking down chairs/decorations on the day of. It was wonderful to show up and not have to do or worry about anything. Thanks to them my wedding was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2015
  • Christa and Carl

Christa · Married on 11/05/2014

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My November beach wedding was absolutely perfect, and a huge part of that was due to the people at Crystal Beach weddings. First of all, David is great and got all the information to me that I needed in a timely manner. He made the suggestion of adding a day-of coordinator, and I'm so glad I chose to hire one. Victoria was amazing and having her there took what little stress was on my shoulders that day completely off. She took care of everything! I highly recommend having her there for just the day especially if you're like me and planned everything on your own. It was nice to have her there to deal with everyone else so I could just focus on me and the best day of my life. The music was perfect, the set-up was simply beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. This company is the best!

Sent on 11/12/2014