51 Reviews for Gold Coast Event Services

Outside Alcohol (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
50 Gold Coast Event Services Reviews

Gold Coast made my dream wedding a reality! It was absolutely beautiful. I was in another state and Keree took time to talk all of my calls and emails. I was blown away when my feet hit the sand. I could never thank you guys enough

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Clean Up, Set Up

The absolute BEST! I had absolutely NO idea of how i wanted this wedding to go! All i had was colors! And she made it happen! I had the best wedding! I didn’t see the set up until the actual wedding! I walked up and almost cried at how beautiful everything was! It was like i told her a little about who i was and she just jumped inside of my head and pulled all of my scrambled thoughts out! And my bouquet took my breath away! It was so gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Paris, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Keree is the very best! My only son's wedding was scheduled for Oct.7, 2017 when hurricane Nate came! Rescheduled for the 6th and Kerree helped me with everything. I could not have gotten through this without her responsiveness and kindness. The seafood boil is the very best. Everyone from our small town in Missouri loved the food. I plan on using her again even if just for a simple family gathering in Navarre!

Profile Picture cindy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding!! Keree and her staff went above and beyond to help me. My budget was low and Keree made sure that I had the full wedding I always dreamed of! I cannot even believe how beautiful my wedding set up was. There were multiple weddings set up on the beach alongside ours and our wedding was the best looking one! I was almost in tears when I saw how beautiful our arbor was! The attention to detail in every aspect of this wedding was amazing. The display of the food at the reception was mouthwatering and it was just as delicious as it looked! I couldn’t have been more pleased with how my wedding went.

Profile Picture Ali, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Keree is the best. We were from out of town and she made everything just perfect! With everything that went wrong with our wedding plans she was the only part that went right. Food was amazing, decorations and flowers were beautiful! Very affordable destionation wedding with the sweetest,most caring wedding planner on earth! Thank you Keree, you made the wedding of my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Dixie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Keree and her staff were amazing! So easy and convenient to work with. I was on a very limited budget and she was able to find me the most perfect package that went above and beyond my expectations!! If you are looking for beautiful decor and delicious food she is your gal! Out of all the vendors I worked with on my big day she was the only one who I truly appreciated. The most amazing customer service!!! I would work with her again and again and recommend her to everyone getting married!!

Profile Picture User7002426, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I had Keree as my Wedding Planner , Caterer and florist. Everything was absolutely marvelous. I was truly worried about us not having enough for our big day but Keree worked around our budget. She gave us an amazing deal on the arbor and flowers. Both were exquisitely decorated and made for my BIG DAY! Keree and her team made everything absolutely perfect during my wedding. After the wedding was just as beautiful and delicious! The food was phenomenal! We devoured the Tuscan Dream menu. I cant even put in words how amazing her food really was. I am so lucky to have had Gold Coast Event Services by my side for my wedding. I am so grateful for you taking your time out of your day to answer every tedious email and phone call I made. It truly made my wedding before and after so much more easier. To anyone looking for a wedding planner in Pensacola , I highly recommend giving her a call!

Profile Picture deliah, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Keree goes above & beyond for you! Her food is fantastic!! Everything was just perfect!

Profile Picture Kelcey, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working with Keree was so easy - she made suggestions on food selections - talked to me about each concern i had. Went above my expectations on the service provided to us and the food was delicious! Wished i lived in her town just so i could use her services again. I highly recommend this caterer!

Profile Picture Donnaa, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Keree was very organized and made excellent suggestions based on her expertise. They were extremely professional and the delivery was just as promised. We were most pleased - they were the perfect choice for our beach wedding reception.

Profile Picture User6774223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a destination wedding at a large house just off the beach in Destin, FL. We went to three tastings in the area before deciding on Gold Coast with Keeree.

Our planner worked with her before on a previous wedding and was highly complimentary. She had the best food from our three tastings and was also the most responsive in terms of responding to questions etc.

Everyone raved about the food at our wedding and I'm so happy we went with Keeree. The service was great too, Keeree saved us appetizers so we could try some because we had pictures while others were eating. She also put together a plate so we could try all the food before going around and chatting with guests.

I'd highly recommend Gold Coast for you next event!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Local, Southern, Bartender(s), Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Gold Coast provided a beach wedding for my niece . It was simple, tasteful, relaxing and fun.....exactly what Emily wanted. They were flexible and professional. The food was great and fit the beach relaxed atmosphere.

Profile Picture Terry, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Well, everything was just perfect! i absolutely had no worries, thank you so much!!

Also, Meagan's service was just what we were looking for to celebrate each other.

Nick the photographer was very professional and thorough.

Again, nothing could have been better about the whole day!

Profile Picture Kay, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Keree and her team were great! Our wedding faced certain disaster with a downpour leading right up to it. They stayed calm and everything went over without a hitch.

Easiest way to get married on the beach!!!!!!!!!! She takes all the stress out of it.

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolute perfection! I wasn't even expecting it to be as beautiful as it turned out. I live in another state, so I had to leave it all to them. I sent them our colors, and they ran with it. It still awes me when I look at the pics. They are AMAZING, and I can't thank them enough for making our dreams come true!!!!
6/6/15 Navarre Beach at sunset coral/blue

Profile Picture diane, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Keree and her team does a Fantastic job with weddings & catering! If you want a Beautiful Wedding and Great Food look no further She's the Best! The officiate Meagan was awesome and loving & I selected Nick Trail for my photographer Great finished photos! Very easy communication just an email or phone call away! My wedding was done to Perfection!

Profile Picture Dee, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

If you want to get married in the Florida gulf area, look no further for a caterer and event planner! Kerri and her staff are all amazing. I planned my dream beach wedding from Ky, and did a lot of research before selecting Gold Coast. I'm so pleased I did. Your flowers will be fresh and decor beautiful. We had an Italian menu for our reception that was customized for us. It was delicious. My family have been in the restaurant business for a long time, so I was very picky about the food. My ceremony and reception swnr flawlessly and everyone was very professional, yet personable. Kerri actually somwhow put my fresh arbor flowers in my room. Those are the little touches you get from Kerri and her staff.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our family and close friends were in Rosemary Beach for our son’s wedding, May2, 2015. We rented a beautiful home in Rosemary and had a very nice dinner party to welcome 33 of the wedding guests. The best phone call I ever made was to Keree Perlis who owns Gold Coast Event Services – highly recommended by a friend who has a home in Destin.
We chose from a long list of suggested menu options. Everything was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. Not only did our guests rave about the dinner but were also impressed with the professional presentation, courteous and prompt attention from serving the buffet to carrying away completed dishes and making sure everyone had what they needed. The service even went beyond what our guests experienced. Keree’s husband Robert was so creative with setting up the beverage, appetizer, and dessert stations, and the buffet station for the entrée. I had only hired Keree for the entrée (I prepared the dessert and appetizers which I love to do), and yet Robert and Darian took charge of every detail for the evening. Normally I would have been panicking trying to figure out how to arrange the stations, but Robert was amazing and so courteous. The house and food were in perfect presentation form when all 33 guests arrived. And thanks to having this wonderful catering service, I was able to relax and enjoy the entire evening as Robert and Darian handled every detail. At the end of the evening they cleaned everything up in the kitchen and at each station – and put the left-over food in heavy aluminum pans for us to enjoy later. (Yes, the portions allotted for each person were very generous.)
Let me end with saying that I wish I could transport Gold Coast Event Services up to Atlanta for future parties. And I would not hesitate for one minute to hire them to cater a rehearsal dinner or wedding. The food, detail and personal attention were stellar!

Profile Picture ann, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I feel truly blessed that my daughter and I found and decided to hire Keree and her team. How lucky are we that she is who she is, dedicated, thoughtful, kind, giving, professional, just to name a few. But, above all this, our family has gained a friend. Planning my daughter’s wedding was a true task. We had nine short months to do it and things that had to be considered were: My future Son-in-Laws job, my husband’s job relocation to another state “far” away, moving, selling a home, son’s graduation from college, unexpected illness of my Father-in-Law and Mother-in-Law, death of my Father-in-Law…. Most people wouldn’t care about what you have going on in your life… not Keree, such kindness and understanding. In the midst of such chaos she showed me and my family so much compassion. My daughter’s wedding was a true success! The food was amazing! The wedding was a month ago and our family members are still talking about not just how beautiful the bride, wedding was, etc. But, also the FOOD  Beyond the food, Keree was our day of coordinator/decorator. She worked tirelessly to make sure she followed the very strict demands of the venue. And, she and her staff made what would have surely driven me crazy look so effortless. I cannot thank them enough. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, has a simple no haggles adjustable to your needs contract, in addition to all the wonderful qualities mentioned above, I recommend you hire Keree and her team.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I was so very happy that I found Kerre with Gold Coast Event Services!! She did catering for my Rehearsal Dinner as well as, my Reception. Kerre’s team also put together a beautiful ceremony for me on Pensacola Beach! The ceremony was everything I imagined and the catering was DELOCIOUS! I really had so many complements on the food! Meagan, Kerre’s sister was our Officiate and she was just so amazing. Kerre & her sister, Meagan are both very sweet & I highly recommend Gold Coast Event Services for all your wedding day needs!

Profile Picture Rachel , 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Keree was a sweetheart to work with! She catered my daughters reception and set up beach ceremony. Everything was wonderful! I found a pic of some flowers she did in a previous ceremony and asked for something similar. She far exceeded the flowers in the pic. Everything was absolutely perfect! Very reasonable. She tries her very best to stay within your budget. I would definitely use her agAin!!! Thanks Keree!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was a little apprehensive about planning a destination wedding for my daughter. How could I find the right vendors? Our photographer referred Keree to us & from that point on I realized that Keree was just the perfect person for the job. Everything she said she would do, she did, & much, much more. I've decided it is refreshing to take a leap of faith sometimes...especially if Keree is there for you. Our food was delicious, our beach setting was exactly what we wanted & Keree and her whole staff was friendly, helpful & always on top of things. If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding, then stop looking right now. Keree is the one you want. Thanks for making our event so much fun!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I couldn't of pictured a better wedding. I was overly stressed with last minute financial issues and Karee worked with us. It came out to be the most perfect day. :) Her husband was wonderful as well and Officiate (Meagan)

Profile Picture Erica, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Keree and her team (her husband, and lovely daughter were her team at our reception) were absolutely amazing. Keree was so patient and sweet through the entire process (about 7 months of emailing back and forth). Since we were in TN, she also helped ensure that the location we picked was sufficient for what we were looking for, as well as sufficient for what she and her staff would need. The food was wonderful - and we are still hearing compliments about it from our family and friends! My husbands only request was to make sure he had crab cakes; so Keree put a plate back for us while we had pictures taken so we wouldn't miss out! :) Keree also exceeded our expectations on decorations when she set up more than we pictured from our email discussions. She brought in beautiful fresh flower arrangements, bistro lights that created the perfect setting for a reception on the sound, and a gorgeous chandelier for the center. Keree was so sweet to us and our families, and helped in any way possible. She also met with us, and our wedding planner the day before the wedding to ensure we were all on the same page for the day of the wedding. We were more than pleased with how it all turned out, and would recommend Gold Coast to anyone!

Profile Picture Cavenna, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews