Gold Coast Event Services Reviews

57 | Gulf Breeze, FL

57 Reviews for Gold Coast Event Services

57 Gold Coast Event Services Reviews

Ali · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding!! Keree and her staff went above and beyond to help me. My budget was low and Keree made sure that I had the full wedding I always dreamed of! I cannot even believe how beautiful my wedding set up was. There were multiple weddings set up on the beach alongside ours and our wedding was the best looking one! I was almost in tears when I saw how beautiful our arbor was! The attention to detail in every aspect of this wedding was amazing. The display of the food at the reception was mouthwatering and it was just as delicious as it looked! I couldn’t have been more pleased with how my wedding went.

Alex · Married on 10/07/2018

Keree, her husband, and her team are Amazing!! God knew what he was doing when he blessed her with this talent. My wedding was PERFECT and I stressed over every little detail for over a year. Keree was so quick to answer my calls, texts, questions, or anything I needed! My parents were not able to share my special day and she felt like a mom to me not a wedding planner. I will forever be thankful for Keree! The food, set up, flowers were amazing! This company goes above and beyond and then some! If you are on the fence who to pick and care about the little details and want more than just a simple package GO with KEREE!! She will make your dreams come true and shoot you straight! I love her!! She’s family now! ❤️❤️❤️

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2018

Keree, Rob and Genevieve were great! Highly recommend Keree and Gold Coast! This was a destination wedding, so making the decision from out of state on what food to select for the reception could have been stressful but Keree was a huge help and so flexible! Food was excellent! Thanks Keree!

Craig · Married on 06/27/2018

From a brides dad point of view, You can’t go wrong in selecting Gold Coast Event Services for planning a wedding ceremony and food service. Our family was very pleased with Keree and her team in all areas of the wedding planning, actual wedding event and follow up after the wedding. They are very professional and carry excellent people and communication skills. You can’t go wrong selecting Gold Coast Event Services.

Lorna · Married on 05/12/2018

Keree-Rene' Perlis was a pleasure to work with. She made our special wedding day carefree and her setup was something you would see in a magazine. Our beach wedding was absolutely perfect. She was very professional and helpful in every way possible. If Gold Coast Event Services did not provide a service she gave me referrals to amazing people who did. I would highly recommend Gold Coast Events for your special day!

Gold Coast Event Services 3
    Gold Coast Event Services 4
    Gold Coast Event Services 5
    Gold Coast Event Services 6
    Gold Coast Event Services 7

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2018

Gold Coast made my dream wedding a reality! It was absolutely beautiful. I was in another state and Keree took time to talk all of my calls and emails. I was blown away when my feet hit the sand. I could never thank you guys enough

Paris · Married on 03/17/2018

The absolute BEST! I had absolutely NO idea of how i wanted this wedding to go! All i had was colors! And she made it happen! I had the best wedding! I didn’t see the set up until the actual wedding! I walked up and almost cried at how beautiful everything was! It was like i told her a little about who i was and she just jumped inside of my head and pulled all of my scrambled thoughts out! And my bouquet took my breath away! It was so gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Gold Coast Event Services 8
    Gold Coast Event Services 9
    Gold Coast Event Services 10
    Gold Coast Event Services 11

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Oh Paris, you made me cry!!! Thank you!!! At Gold Coast Events we want to make your day so special!!!i am so happy I gave you your dream wedding we wish you and Tye the biggest happily ever after. Have a blessed life!!!

Kyrie · Married on 01/11/2018

Keree was just amazing to work with! From the planning to the decor and food everything was absolute perfection! She was there whenever I needed anything at all! I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Gold Coast Event Services 12
    Gold Coast Event Services 13

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thank you!!! We wish you so much love for the future!!!!

cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Keree is the very best! My only son's wedding was scheduled for Oct.7, 2017 when hurricane Nate came! Rescheduled for the 6th and Kerree helped me with everything. I could not have gotten through this without her responsiveness and kindness. The seafood boil is the very best. Everyone from our small town in Missouri loved the food. I plan on using her again even if just for a simple family gathering in Navarre!

Dixie · Married on 09/23/2017

Keree is the best. We were from out of town and she made everything just perfect! With everything that went wrong with our wedding plans she was the only part that went right. Food was amazing, decorations and flowers were beautiful! Very affordable destionation wedding with the sweetest,most caring wedding planner on earth! Thank you Keree, you made the wedding of my dreams come true!

Keree and her staff were amazing! So easy and convenient to work with. I was on a very limited budget and she was able to find me the most perfect package that went above and beyond my expectations!! If you are looking for beautiful decor and delicious food she is your gal! Out of all the vendors I worked with on my big day she was the only one who I truly appreciated. The most amazing customer service!!! I would work with her again and again and recommend her to everyone getting married!!

deliah · Married on 06/30/2016

I had Keree as my Wedding Planner , Caterer and florist. Everything was absolutely marvelous. I was truly worried about us not having enough for our big day but Keree worked around our budget. She gave us an amazing deal on the arbor and flowers. Both were exquisitely decorated and made for my BIG DAY! Keree and her team made everything absolutely perfect during my wedding. After the wedding was just as beautiful and delicious! The food was phenomenal! We devoured the Tuscan Dream menu. I cant even put in words how amazing her food really was. I am so lucky to have had Gold Coast Event Services by my side for my wedding. I am so grateful for you taking your time out of your day to answer every tedious email and phone call I made. It truly made my wedding before and after so much more easier. To anyone looking for a wedding planner in Pensacola , I highly recommend giving her a call!

Kelcey · Married on 05/28/2016

Keree goes above & beyond for you! Her food is fantastic!! Everything was just perfect!

Donnaa · Married on 04/09/2016

Working with Keree was so easy - she made suggestions on food selections - talked to me about each concern i had. Went above my expectations on the service provided to us and the food was delicious! Wished i lived in her town just so i could use her services again. I highly recommend this caterer!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks Donna. You were wonderful to work with. The Celebration Hall is a beautiful location. I am glad you liked the food, Next time your down I will cook for you! Thank you for my beautiful hand written thank you note.

Keree was very organized and made excellent suggestions based on her expertise. They were extremely professional and the delivery was just as promised. We were most pleased - they were the perfect choice for our beach wedding reception.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks so much. Your family was truly a fun group filled with love.

Anna · Married on 11/07/2015

We had a destination wedding at a large house just off the beach in Destin, FL. We went to three tastings in the area before deciding on Gold Coast with Keeree.

Our planner worked with her before on a previous wedding and was highly complimentary. She had the best food from our three tastings and was also the most responsive in terms of responding to questions etc.

Everyone raved about the food at our wedding and I'm so happy we went with Keeree. The service was great too, Keeree saved us appetizers so we could try some because we had pictures while others were eating. She also put together a plate so we could try all the food before going around and chatting with guests.

I'd highly recommend Gold Coast for you next event!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks Anna. I really appreciate the review. Thank you having Gold Coast Event Services be a part of your big day! We loved your family and wish you guys many years of happiness and blessings! Happy 2016!

Terry · Married on 08/22/2015

Gold Coast provided a beach wedding for my niece . It was simple, tasteful, relaxing and fun.....exactly what Emily wanted. They were flexible and professional. The food was great and fit the beach relaxed atmosphere.

Kay · Married on 08/15/2015

Well, everything was just perfect! i absolutely had no worries, thank you so much!!

Also, Meagan's service was just what we were looking for to celebrate each other.

Nick the photographer was very professional and thorough.

Again, nothing could have been better about the whole day!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Kay. You were were wonderful to work with also. Happy years ahead!!!

Kyle · Married on 06/27/2015

Keree and her team were great! Our wedding faced certain disaster with a downpour leading right up to it. They stayed calm and everything went over without a hitch.

Easiest way to get married on the beach!!!!!!!!!! She takes all the stress out of it.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

You guys were so sweet and you deserved the best! Have a wonderful life!!!!

diane · Married on 06/06/2015

Absolute perfection! I wasn't even expecting it to be as beautiful as it turned out. I live in another state, so I had to leave it all to them. I sent them our colors, and they ran with it. It still awes me when I look at the pics. They are AMAZING, and I can't thank them enough for making our dreams come true!!!!
    6/6/15 Navarre Beach at sunset coral/blue

Sent on 06/12/2015

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Diane, wishing you an amazing life together!!! Your family was so sweet!!

Dee · Married on 05/17/2015

Keree and her team does a Fantastic job with weddings & catering! If you want a Beautiful Wedding and Great Food look no further She's the Best! The officiate Meagan was awesome and loving & I selected Nick Trail for my photographer Great finished photos! Very easy communication just an email or phone call away! My wedding was done to Perfection!

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

If you want to get married in the Florida gulf area, look no further for a caterer and event planner! Kerri and her staff are all amazing. I planned my dream beach wedding from Ky, and did a lot of research before selecting Gold Coast. I'm so pleased I did. Your flowers will be fresh and decor beautiful. We had an Italian menu for our reception that was customized for us. It was delicious. My family have been in the restaurant business for a long time, so I was very picky about the food. My ceremony and reception swnr flawlessly and everyone was very professional, yet personable. Kerri actually somwhow put my fresh arbor flowers in my room. Those are the little touches you get from Kerri and her staff.

ann · Married on 05/02/2015

Our family and close friends were in Rosemary Beach for our son’s wedding, May2, 2015. We rented a beautiful home in Rosemary and had a very nice dinner party to welcome 33 of the wedding guests. The best phone call I ever made was to Keree Perlis who owns Gold Coast Event Services – highly recommended by a friend who has a home in Destin.
    We chose from a long list of suggested menu options. Everything was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. Not only did our guests rave about the dinner but were also impressed with the professional presentation, courteous and prompt attention from serving the buffet to carrying away completed dishes and making sure everyone had what they needed. The service even went beyond what our guests experienced. Keree’s husband Robert was so creative with setting up the beverage, appetizer, and dessert stations, and the buffet station for the entrée. I had only hired Keree for the entrée (I prepared the dessert and appetizers which I love to do), and yet Robert and Darian took charge of every detail for the evening. Normally I would have been panicking trying to figure out how to arrange the stations, but Robert was amazing and so courteous. The house and food were in perfect presentation form when all 33 guests arrived. And thanks to having this wonderful catering service, I was able to relax and enjoy the entire evening as Robert and Darian handled every detail. At the end of the evening they cleaned everything up in the kitchen and at each station – and put the left-over food in heavy aluminum pans for us to enjoy later. (Yes, the portions allotted for each person were very generous.)
    Let me end with saying that I wish I could transport Gold Coast Event Services up to Atlanta for future parties. And I would not hesitate for one minute to hire them to cater a rehearsal dinner or wedding. The food, detail and personal attention were stellar!

Donna · Married on 04/25/2015

I feel truly blessed that my daughter and I found and decided to hire Keree and her team. How lucky are we that she is who she is, dedicated, thoughtful, kind, giving, professional, just to name a few. But, above all this, our family has gained a friend. Planning my daughter’s wedding was a true task. We had nine short months to do it and things that had to be considered were: My future Son-in-Laws job, my husband’s job relocation to another state “far” away, moving, selling a home, son’s graduation from college, unexpected illness of my Father-in-Law and Mother-in-Law, death of my Father-in-Law…. Most people wouldn’t care about what you have going on in your life… not Keree, such kindness and understanding. In the midst of such chaos she showed me and my family so much compassion. My daughter’s wedding was a true success! The food was amazing! The wedding was a month ago and our family members are still talking about not just how beautiful the bride, wedding was, etc. But, also the FOOD  Beyond the food, Keree was our day of coordinator/decorator. She worked tirelessly to make sure she followed the very strict demands of the venue. And, she and her staff made what would have surely driven me crazy look so effortless. I cannot thank them enough. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, has a simple no haggles adjustable to your needs contract, in addition to all the wonderful qualities mentioned above, I recommend you hire Keree and her team.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Gold Coast Event Services's reply:

Thanks Donna, I wish you and your family much happiness and lots of grandbabies. Let me know when you are in town and lets have luc=nch. Your family is wonderufl and I feel truly blessed for meeting you!!!