Detroit, MI 48208 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date

About Serendipity Weddings & Events

Since 2011, Serendipity Weddings & Events has been a premier celebrations planning company in Michigan and beyond. My story starts back at Eastern Michigan University when I took a course on production and design of a runway show. From then on I knew I was meant to be a wedding and event planner. Since then, my roles in events have varied from styling to preforming marriage ceremonies internationally, to complete wedding planning. My goal is to make your day flawless and stress free. Weddings and events are my passion and I hope you can see it shine through my work.

Follow Serendipity Weddings & Events on

logo1
swe1

2 Reviews for Serendipity Weddings & Events

David · Married on 10/07/2016

With my wife and I going to school and working full time we thought we would have enough time to plan our wedding. Were we ever wrong. I looked up some wedding planners and the minute after I emailed Jessica inquiring her services she emailed me back. Shortly after we arranged a meeting and fell in love with her ideas. Jessica was a life saver! There is no way our wedding would be as perfect without the help of Jessica. She had great ideas for our wedding, she coordinated all our appointments, kept track all our vendors, even made an expenditure spreadsheet for us. She had great recommendations for us all the way down to a travel agent for our honey moon. Jessica stayed on top of everything the day of our wedding. She made sure we were on schedule, that everyone got paid, and secured all of our gifts and card. She handled all the vendors the day of our wedding making sure they knew exactly what to do. Even when things weren't perfect, like our flowers, she fixed it. She was amazing! I would highly recommend Jessica for your wedding. It is a lot more work then you think, and you definitely need help doing it. Jessica alleviated so much stress that we had about our wedding and made our perfect day truly perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

At the last minute before my wedding, I realized that I really wanted a day of coordinator. After some quick google searches, I came across Serendipity Wedding and Events. I am SO glad I did. Jessica was amazing to work with every step of the way, and was totally flexible with any task I gave her. She asked me all the right questions leading up to the wedding to ensure that we had thought of every little detail. She was always a step ahead of me, which allowed me (and everyone else involved in the wedding) to sit back and relax, both in the weeks leading up to it and on the day of. Our wedding day went so wonderfully, and it was all because of Jessica and Kara! It would've been a much more stressful (and much less smooth) event if I hadn't found them!

Sent on 09/02/2014