8314 Stony Creek Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Honeybee Events

Honeybee Events is a boutique wedding planning and production company based in Southeast Michigan.

Our mission is to help every client create the wedding of their dreams by exploring each couples' unique love story and crafting a celebration worthy of their journey. Honeybee offers comprehensive wedding packages ranging from Day of Coordination to full-scale design planning and execution, as well as an a-la-carte menu including craft services, RSVP management, and more!

Contact us today to find out how we can help you plan an unforgettable, glamourous soiree or an intimate elopement. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Honeybee Events on

10680207f5baf6d6 logo inverted colors

5 Reviews for Honeybee Events

1 User photo

Diana Marsh · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic Day of Coordinator!

Tori did a wonderful job as our day of wedding coordinator. I am a supremely organized person, so it felt really great to know that Tori had a clear vision of our wedding day and made sure that everything that needed to happen happened. It allowed us to really be able to relax and enjoy our day, and allow our friends and family to fully enjoy the day as well, because Tori was on top of everything, making sure it ran smoothly! She did much more than act as just a day of planner, meeting with us multiple times before our wedding to make sure she had a clear vision of what was happening and to make sure that we were on track with our planning. I would highly recommend hiring Honeybee Events for day of coordination! Making sure that Tori was our point person to coordinate all of the moving pieces on our wedding day truly allowed us to participate in and enjoy our day instead of stressing about the details.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Honeybee Events's reply:

Thank you Diana! So happy we maintained a stress free zone 🙅🏼‍♀️ It was such a splendid soiree! #MattandDiana4eva
  • Trisha

Trisha Guerrero · Married on 10/19/2019

The absolute best!

At first, we were unsure if we needed a wedding planner as we wanted to be actively involved in the process, but we are so lucky and grateful to have guidance from Honeybee Events. Tori outlined everything for us, leaving no detail out. She prioritized our questions and top concerns and was very responsive with her answers and/or actions. She was the main contact for all of our vendors and coordinated everything during the wedding day making it stress free for my husband and me. She was especially creative with our overall theme and decor for our wedding including personalized details that my husband and I would have never thought of without her vision. With the help of Tori and her assistant, the wedding weekend was more than we could have ever imagined. We cannot thank her enough for putting our wedding vision into a reality and would highly recommend Tori for your event planning needs!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Honeybee Events's reply:

Trish, I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding! It was an incredible experience on my end. It gives me such a sense of fulfillment when I hear my couples were able to totally enjoy themselves on their wedding day AND all of the planning leading up to it. All my love to you and Ron! #AboutDeangTime

Honeybee Events Pricing

Honeybee Events Price Rates

Honeybee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 40.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 8314 Stony Creek Rd Ypsilanti, 48197 See on map
    734-228-1106 (Phone number)
    Location of (Honeybee Events)