Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Meriwether Social

Meriwether Social is a wedding planning company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Owners Rebecca and Emma are a mother-daughter team who delight in assisting you with planning the wedding of your dreams. They focus on your happiness and on minimizing your stress so that you can enjoy your day and spending time with your loved ones.

Meriwether Social offers a range of services to help couples bring their wedding vision to life, including day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning. This allows you to customize your experience based on your individual budget and needs. In addition to weddings, Rebecca and Emma can help plan other special events, such as birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. Though mainly providing planning services for celebrations in southeastern Michigan, they are also excited to offer their assistance for non-local events.

Follow Meriwether Social on

Meriwether Social 5
Meriwether Social 6
  • Sara

Sara Seitz · Married on 08/24/2019

The best wedding coordinator!

Emma and Meriwether social did such an amazing job to make our day stress free. We didn't know exactly what to expect with a day of wedding coordinator, but she far surpassed our expectations. She did a great job at the rehearsal to give us all the timeline details, so we could be ready for what was in store on the big day. When we arrived to the venue on wedding day the decor was setup just as we envisioned, not a detail missed. Emma was a great communicator throughout the night, even getting our favorite drinks without being asked. We had the absolute perfect day and Emma played a very large role in that. We would highly recommend her and Meriwether social to all our friends and family. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

I am so glad that you had such a perfect wedding day, it was such a delight to bring your's and Shay's vision to life. Congratulations again!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST coordinator

I had SO many worries and stressors as my big day was approaching, as soon as I met with Emma on the night of my rehearsal dinner I knew I had nothing else to worry about. She took care of absolutely everything. The day of the wedding went so smooth and it would not have went as well as it did without Emma being there to keep everything on time and on schedule. She helped me with everything you could possibly imagine, from helping round up my bridal party for pictures to grabbing me a drink without me even asking. She truly was amazing to work with. Emma, I will never be able to thank you enough!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Kelsey, you and Kyle were such a fun couple; it was an absolute blast to help out with your big day! Wishing you and your hubby loads of fun times to come!!

Meriwether Social FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Meriwether Social 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Meriwether Social 2
    WeddingWire Special

Let us know you found Meriwether Social through WeddingWire and we'll take 10% off any planning pacakge at the time of booking!

• Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI, 48108 See on map