Beloved Bridal

Ann Arbor, MI View map

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jen H. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Best bridal store!

Beloved Bridal is by far the greatest bridal shopping experience I could have ever imagined. If you want to be surrounded by authentic, kind, and thoughtful bridal stylists, this is your place. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured, which is different from other stores I have visited. Ashely made me feel so comfortable and beautiful, my party and I absolutely loved her. Ashley went above and beyond to help me customize my dress to my own style and truly listened to my vision. She even emailed me and included me on picking out the particular fabric swatches so I feel like I played a part in designing my dream dress. I still am filled with so much gratitude when I think of my experience and I recommend this shop to all of my friends. Besides having such awesome stylists, the shop could not be decorated any cuter! In my information sheet, I also got to add my favorite Spotify playlist which played in the background, making me feel right at home. I wish getting a wedding dress was a routine activity, just so I could visit Beloved more often haha but I cannot wait to pick up my dream dress to visit the shop again. Seriously make an appointment now so you can feel exactly what I am talking about! This is the best bridal experience a girl could ever dream off. Also very reasonably priced!
  • Taylor
    Taylor K. Married on 03/21/2021

So thankful for this place

I had such a hard (and discouraging) time finding what I was looking for before I found Beloved Bridal. I had an even worse time with the attitudes of those salespeople.

The woman that helped me at my appointment at Beloved Bridal found exactly what I was looking for, and it was absolutely PERFECT. She really actually cared about me finding my dress, and not just about making a sale like all the other shops I had been to. She was so sweet and didn’t rush me at all, she made it super fun by taking pictures of me and my family members and just made it feel like I was shopping with a friend rather than a salesperson.
    Beloved bridal was one of my BEST wedding planning experiences BY FAR.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing service

I made an appointment to purchase a dress for my wedding. At my appointment the girls made me feel like a million bucks! Prior to the appointment I completed a questioner with what I was interested in. When walking into my appointment the girls had dresses pulled based on my interests. They made a stressful event, easy, stress free and a breeze! I was worried that I was not going to find a dress, but four dresses later I said YES to the dress and can't wait to get married!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Magally & Keith
    52 photos · 05/12/2018

Crowning Celebrations Crowning Celebrations Wedding Planners

Love the setting of the Gown Shop. The Shop is designed so that each bride has the store to herself. She can bring her family and friends and choose from some of the prettiest dresses in the Toledo/Ann Arbor area! Stacy Fork has an excellent eye for detail and only carries the most reputable designers and accessories for your big day!

Sweet Pea Floral Design Sweet Pea Floral Design Wedding Florists

If you haven't been to the gown shop yet you MUST! Stacy has done such an amazing job creating an upscale studio for her clients to dress shop. Because the studio is so spacious and fabulous you feel like a princess as soon as you walk through the door. Not to mention she stocks the best collection of gowns and accessories all neatly displayed. And her hours are by appointment which ensures that every client gets amazing personalized customer service :) Highly recommended!

Sweet Heather Anne Sweet Heather Anne Wedding Cakes

An appointment at The Gown Shop is such a special experience! The shop is absolutely adorable, and Stacy reserves it just for you. All of the dresses are beautifully displayed, and easy to see. While I imagine finding the perfect gown to be somewhat of a stressful experience for some brides, visiting the Gown Shop is more like a treat to the bride and her friends. The gowns are gorgeous too :)

122 South Main Street Suite 320, Suite 320 Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Location of (Beloved Bridal)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding