Sweet Pea Floral Design

Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Pea Floral Design

About Sweet Pea Floral Design

We design around the style and taste of each client listening carefully to their event vision and combining our floral insight with their plans. This leads to the creation of an original collection of arrangements, bouquets, corsages and more that are unique to our client and blend well with the other elements of their event.

Each big day starts with a small meeting to discuss the details and get inspiration. The fun unfolds as ideas turn to concepts which become proposals and eventually daring designs and classic compositions.

Hours for consultation are by appointment at our Ann Arbor office 116 E. Washington St. Suite 260. Please call or email us to check the availability of your date and schedule a consult

10/11/2009
“As a board member of The Corner Health Center I just returned from an event showing our new clinic & thanking the community for their support in this endeavor. As I walked into the lobby I was greeted by a very spectacular floral arrangement in purples & blues. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the flowers were throughout the building. I, of course, asked who the florist was & picked up one of your cards. I've lived inn AA for 51 years & have seen most of the florists designs but yours far surpasses anything I've seen..” ~Carol R.

10-9-2010
“I wanted to say again what a gorgeous job you did with Julia's wedding flowers. I thought they were perfect and have been enjoying them all week. The purple lisianthus was serendipitously perfect, as it pulled in the unexpectedly blue purple of Michelle's bridesmaid's dress. The cake flowers were extremely cool also. Everything was!!” –Mary J. (MOB)

See More Reviews Here: Sweet Pea Floral Design Reviews Link

Soft Elegant Peony Bouquet www.sweetpfloral.com
Sweet Pea Floral Design

25 Reviews for Sweet Pea Floral Design

Alison · Married on 10/25/2014

Holly did a fantastic job with our flowers. She was able to take our description and turn it into exactly what we had wanted! Many guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were! We would definitely recommend her. Thanks Holly!

Gretchen · Married on 06/21/2014

My sister was my wedding planner and she took the time to research several different florists for me as I did not really care much leading up to the wedding about flowers. My sister IMMEDIATELY fell in love with Sweet Pea Floral's design and website so we set up a meeting. Her Ann Arbor meeting location is exactly what you would imagine for such a creative person. She came prepared to the meeting and asked a lot of questions to ensure she knew what we wanted.

When we received the quote I was blown away. Her organization and ability to help us visualize her vision for our wedding was astounding. It laid out every flower that she planned on using and how she envisioned it looking.

We touched base and edited things along the way and she was very easy to work with.

The day of the wedding she was ontime and the flowers were even better than we expected. She delivers in water which we kept with us throughout the day to help them last well into the evening as we used the girls bouquets for the head table.

• User2059968 · 2+ years ago

Sweet Pea did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! We live out of state and never met with Holly in person, but she got my vision and created awesome arrangements! She listened to my feedback and I was so impressed with the results. I would recommend Sweet Pea to all brides!

Sweet Pea Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• a girl in love photography
    a girl in love photography Wedding Photographers

She is amazing at what she does, always exceeds expectations and is a wonderful person to boot! Love working with Sweet Pea Floral Design.

• Decadent Delight
    Decadent Delight Wedding Cakes

Awesome!...plain and simple!

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with Sweet Pea Floral Design this summer and was captured by the vibrancy of colors they consistency choose for their arrangements. We see in excess of 50 weddings a year and have come to know Sweet Pea Floral Design by their beautiful arrangements. We recommend them to family and friends as we are confident in the quality and beauty of their work.

• Ann Arbor, MI 48104 See on map