Sweet Pea Floral Design Reviews

25 | Ann Arbor, MI

25 Reviews for Sweet Pea Floral Design

Alison · Married on 10/25/2014

Holly did a fantastic job with our flowers. She was able to take our description and turn it into exactly what we had wanted! Many guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were! We would definitely recommend her. Thanks Holly!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Gretchen · Married on 06/21/2014

My sister was my wedding planner and she took the time to research several different florists for me as I did not really care much leading up to the wedding about flowers. My sister IMMEDIATELY fell in love with Sweet Pea Floral's design and website so we set up a meeting. Her Ann Arbor meeting location is exactly what you would imagine for such a creative person. She came prepared to the meeting and asked a lot of questions to ensure she knew what we wanted.

When we received the quote I was blown away. Her organization and ability to help us visualize her vision for our wedding was astounding. It laid out every flower that she planned on using and how she envisioned it looking.

We touched base and edited things along the way and she was very easy to work with.

The day of the wedding she was ontime and the flowers were even better than we expected. She delivers in water which we kept with us throughout the day to help them last well into the evening as we used the girls bouquets for the head table.

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • User2059968 · 2+ years ago

Sweet Pea did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! We live out of state and never met with Holly in person, but she got my vision and created awesome arrangements! She listened to my feedback and I was so impressed with the results. I would recommend Sweet Pea to all brides!

Sent on 10/03/2012

megan · Married on 09/22/2012

Holly made beautiful bouquets, I wish I had known that I was supposed to get someone for the freeze drying process before we went on our honeymoon, by the time we got back it was a little too late to save them. I opted for orchids and lilies and the colors of the different flowers really complimented each other.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2012

Holly's work is absolutely amazing. We hired her for our September wedding and could not have been more pleased.
    When we first started working with her, all I knew about flowers were from my Pinterest board and the whole idea seemed pretty daunting. She was so patient working with me and helping me discover my style and what would fit with our non-traditional wedding venue. She took my ideas and gave them the finesse needed to make it look stunning.
    Our flowers turned out perfect and we received so many compliments at our wedding. Our photographer even raved about how gorgeous they were and used a picture of them for her website.
    Love, love, loved working with her!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Laurel · Married on 08/11/2012

Sweet Pea Floral Design did my daughter's wedding last year and we loved her work so much I decided to use her expertise for my own wedding this year. The flowers were truly gorgeous. The bouquets were perfect, the church flowers were simple and elegant, and the flowers at the reception were stunning! Holly is a delightful person to work with and was very flexible in adjusting her designs with my changing ideas! We were very happy with all aspects of her work and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2012

Holly is a wonderful person to work with and is OH SO talented. She was so patient with making sure what she had designed matched what I had envisioned. The flowers and arrangement were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2012

Most beautiful/original flowers I have seen at any wedding! Holly has such creative ideas; she's the best to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2012

Our desires were accommodated, changes were made as needed and there was great flexibility when we needed to modify the presentation. Holly was very professional to work with and very creative. We would not have changed anything.

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • U

Holly · Married on 11/05/2011

Since we got married in a different state, I dealt with nearly all vendors over email. It's amazing to me that without meeting in person, Holly completely understood my style and took my vague suggestions to make a beautiful reality. And, she had to deal with our limited budget. Not only did Holly exceed our expectations with the beauty of the flowers we ordered, she thoughtfully gave us a couple of extra arrangements, which blew me away. Who does that? Lastly, Holly is genuinely sweet and supportive. We felt so lucky.

Sent on 11/08/2011
  • W

Winter · Married on 10/22/2011

Not only is Holly amazing at floral design, she is also a wonderful person. I had requested a contemporary look for our arrangements and bouquets and her vision was above and beyond what I had expected. She is so creative and I felt our wedding was unique because of her work. She listened to what we wanted and gave us a product that was personal and beautiful. Holly was a pleasure to work with and I recommend her without a single reservation to anyone wanting to be blown away by floral arrangements. Thank you again, Holly!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Laurel · Married on 10/01/2011

Love Holly at Sweet Pea Floral! She created the most beautiful floral arranements for our daughter's wedding. She goes above and beyond to make the bride's dreams into reality. The church pew flowers, flowergirl pomander,bridemaids bouguets, Alter arrangements, grandparents corsages,and the Bridal bouquet all had the WOW factor and couldn't have been more perfect and gorgeous in color and type of flowers. Thankyou SO much Holly for all your hard work to make Trisha and Kevin's special day the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Sweet Pea Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Laurel you are such a delightful lady and I'm grateful to know you and super honored to have been the florist for Trisha's wedding!! ~Holly

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2011

Holly was so helpful in planning our wedding arrangements. She was so flexible and continued to work with us until we designed our dream bouquets. The results were fantastic, I am so happy with Sweet Pea Floral Design! I highly recommend Holly if you are looking for beautiful, elegant, and eye-catching floral arrangements. Thanks Holly!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Megan · Married on 05/14/2011

Holly is really professional and well organized. The bouquet she made for me was incredibly unique and beautiful. She was able to work under a fast deadline, while catering to what I would like and being really helpful and timely with the delivery. Definitely a great service to go with if you are getting married!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Emily · Married on 05/14/2011

Holly from Sweet Pea is fantastic to work with. She was always professional and quickly responded to any questions or requests. She is extremely creative and perfectly interpreted our vision for wedding flowers. Our flowers were beautifully arranged, of wonderful quality and a great value. I would not hesitate to work with her again or recommend her for any event.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Caryn · Married on 04/15/2011

Holly was absolutely wonderful to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and she always responded to my emails quickly which was a huge help. She was also very understanding and helpful when I had to make several last minute changes. The flowers turned out perfectly, they were exactly what I asked for, probably even better than I imagined.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Grace · Married on 04/09/2011

Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful! I was delighted with the design you came up with and everything tied together so beautifully! I was also especially delighted with the fact that after our initial meeting you understood what I wanted so clearly and I didn't have to do anything else. You made our wedding day SOOO much less stressful for me and our guests were so impressed! I will be recommending you to everyone, Thanks a million, Grace G.

Sent on 05/29/2011

rasha · Married on 03/18/2011

Holly is wonderful to work with. She is very easy to work with.

Love her work!!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Meghan · Married on 11/07/2010

I could not have imagined working with a better florist. I'm very picky and Holly blew away all of my expectations. She listened very well and did exactly what I wanted while still managing to put her own artistic "stamp" on her work- which made it all the better. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and she has great taste. I should also mentioned that I changed my mind on everything at least once. Thank you, Holly, for your artistic touch, flexibility, enthusiasm, and overall helpfulness. You were an absolute gem.

Sent on 07/08/2011

Meg · Married on 10/02/2010

Holly was absolutely amazing! She created some totally awesome floral arrangements for my wedding. We barely gave her any direction (I can't really be picky about flowers because I think they are all beautiful), but she just ran with it and used her creative genius to come up with something even better than anything you could find in a magazine. I wish I could buy a bouquet from her every week to have in my house because it would just make me so happy. No need to look any further for a florist for you wedding; Sweet Pea Floral Design is the best!

Sent on 03/24/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/09/2011

Holly was wonderful to work with. She was friendly and creative. She also took the time to help me plan other little details of my wedding. She was patient with me even though I asked her to revise my contract multiple times. She also went out of her way to deliver the flowers at my convinience. My only issue was with the quality of my flowers, which is most likely not her fault. They were not in the best condition (not too bad though) when they arrived and had a tough time standing up to the heat. I also received pin on corsages for the moms, but ordered wrist corsages. I'm not sure where we got mixed up, but it wasnt worth making a big deal of. I would recommend Holly to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Angela · Married on 09/12/2010

At first glance of Sweat Pea's portfolio, I thought I wasn't going to be able to afford her services. However, after our first meeting I found that Holly totally understood my budget consciousness and worked to provide me what I wanted within my price range. I truly appreciated that, along with her ability to listen to my ideas and translate them into flowers. The result was stunning. She created the perfect center pieces and bouquets! Our guests couldn't stop commenting about them!

Holly's passion for her job makes her stand alone in the world of flowers. She was the most flexible and understanding florist I met during my vendor search. THe only reason why I put a 4 star for responsiveness was because Holly herself got married a few weeks before I did, so obviously she had a lot on her plate. I didn't mind 1) because I totally understood being a bride myself and 2) as soon as she got back from her honeymoon, she was focused on her clients again. I recommend Holly to all of my friends who are getting marred.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Cheryl · Married on 09/15/2012

Holly was a pleasure to work with. She was open to ideas and suggestions and came up with the perfect floral pieces for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kendra · Married on 08/25/2012

3.5

Holly was wonderful. The flowers were so beautiful and everything turned out perfect. Planning from another state was difficult but Holly was great and her detailed proposals and photos were really helpful. The flowers were unique and really helped pull everything together. Even better they lasted for a week after the wedding so I got to enjoy them long after the wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2012

3.0

Holly was fantastic! I only ordered my bouquets and boutonnieres from her but they were exactly what I had hoped for!

Sent on 08/29/2012