Bombshell Bridal Boutique

Saint Clair Shores, MI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bombshell Bridal Boutique is unlike any bridal salon you have experienced before!

The story of finding your gown should be as beautiful as your love story. Not only do we have the largest collection of plus size wedding gowns in the world, but we also have the best customer experience, full of love, support, and celebration.

• Yes, you can afford us.
  • Yes, we have your size.
  • Yes, we will be kind.
  • Yes, you only cry happy tears.
  • Yes, you will get the experience you deserve!

Want to take this to the next level? Call or text us! (586) 294-7280

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Michelle W. Getting married on 07/08/2023

They were amazing!!

I found my dream dress the very first day l went looking. Amanda was helpful and easy to work with. I went to a few other places to see what else was out there. Nothing else came close. I said yes to the dress this week and they even gave me pink champagne to celebrate! I felt like a princess!!
    Bethany Getting married on 10/01/2022

Patient and Knowledgeable

I absolutely loved Bombshell Bridal. I tried on probably 10-12 dresses and the staff was very knowledgeable about the different customizations that could come with a dress and helped me find the one of my dreams! All plus size people should definitely try this shop before shopping other places. The Maggie Sottero gowns are absolutely beautiful!
  • Sara2746
    Sara Getting married on 10/01/2022
    Oh ladies, there are no words.

Like many women, I had been planning my wedding since I was 8 years old. Before I found you ladies, trying to find a wedding dress as a plus size bride was the most difficult experience of my life thus far (and I've been through A LOT in my 30 short years.) The big box bridal store basically told me I was too fat to try on the dress I wanted, and I should simply pay out the $1,500 to order it and we'd see how it looked when it came in... It was as if being a size 16W made my wedding less exciting or important to them. I had literally given up. I was ready to let my fiancé just pick a dress off the rack and be done with it all.

Then came Bombshell. From the moment I walked into your shop, I knew I was about to find my wedding dress. My consultant was SO helpful, and so empathetic to my previous experiences looking for a dress. The racks were filled with high quality dresses from designers I had actually heard of before! I tried on 12 dresses! There were actually 12 stunning gowns that it was nearly impossible to choose from. My favorite part was that, for once, I got honest feedback about the dresses I was trying on. Your "competitor" (if you can even call them that) just kept telling me how pretty I looked in every dress, as if they were shocked by it. You ladies actually told me which dresses flattered my figure better and worked with my vintage style wedding as well.

When I tried on that very last dress... I knew. Stepping up on the podium in front of the mirrors, I felt that feeling I had been waiting for since the first time I tried on a dress. It was MY dress. It was prefect. I can never thank you enough for that. Never. Bombshell is amazing. I will tell every photography client from this day forward that you are the place to go!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY WEDDING DAY!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Dalton
    18 photos · 10/15/2020

Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

The team at Bombshell are truly the BOMB! very professional and understanding!

Its Your Day, LLC Its Your Day, LLC Wedding Planners

The ladies at Bombshell are the BOMB! They make everyone feel like family and their gowns were so Gorgeous that they were used in a segment that we did on WXYZ

Mancuso's Florist Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful boutique store with good selections. Always friendly and welcoming atmosphere!

27887 Harper Avenue Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48081
Location of (Bombshell Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding